Teraphilic42

Jun 15, 2019
I don't know if someone has already answered this, but I'm stuck in "Hurricane Isabelle" quest. I do not have her contract and I'm stuck outside the creepy hut, unable to go anywhere if I don't call her. Any help?

Reactions: Tunak23 and leo5298

Blob

May 7, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough available?
why do people keep asking for a walkthrough when its integrated in the game? I don't get it.

I don't know if someone has already answered this, but I'm stuck in "Hurricane Isabelle" quest. I do not have her contract and I'm stuck outside the creepy hut, unable to go anywhere if I don't call her. Any help?
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-chance-v1-25-timewizardstudios.43304/post-9535089

Feb 29, 2020
Well this sucks I have both Flora and Isabella blocking me from doing anything with anything.
I can't interact with objects I can't go anywhere except where I am led. Once I'm there I'm told to wait till a certain time and of course the time I am not allowed to change.
Like what the heck and stuff.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Emulate on Android usind JoiPlay.

It doesn't work and i don't know why. Has someone tried to emulate it?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Emulate on Android usind JoiPlay.

It doesn't work and i don't know why. Has someone tried to emulate it?
JoiPlay doesn't work since it would need to be made around it.

Emulation is not possible unless the developers do it themselves.

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.

Thanks bro! Did you find any commands to change lust/love stats for one particular girl by chance?

skittlemush

Jan 14, 2019
I'm having an issue with the potted weed quest

I have the blackmail photo to ask the nurse to help, and brought her to the forest, but she doesn't show up and i get stuck in the forest

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Maxine is missing for me in Buried Truths. It says go to clubroom and wait for Maxine but she is not showing up there. Is it a bug?

oggeh

Mar 15, 2021
Im having trouble understadning what to to do. I have a prompt saying "The nurse is currently blocking you from questing other characters" But i dont knnow have to get around it =(

basicgoat

Dec 28, 2021
Does someone have an apk for this? I found one elsewhere for a previous version, but it wants permission to change my files and stuff. That seems sketchy...

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes