fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Thought I would take a look at the walkthrough and it seems I missed one of the Moment of Glory's does this lock me out, should I start over?
Picked up all the wrappers thinking it was the right thing to do.

I love playing sanbbox/point & click titles but always get annoyed when an action can lock you out of content. Replaying sanbox titles is more work then a VN but it seems to be the common approach these days and I keep playing them so ah well.

Last edited:

DIDACTSWILL

Nov 5, 2017
It's... fine? Best storyline is lindsey and that's short as hell. Otherwise it's meh. Seriously a bunch of fetch quests.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I got hardlocked in the latest quest(1.25).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said, this game is a lot of fun, especially all the femdom/ballbusting scenes with Kate. Wish there was more of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 天才中熊猫

bitmap_terror

Sep 11, 2018
I'm prolly dumb but how do you play something fun & exciting in the dead girl's score quest? I turned on the hints & that's all it says, but my only options are play random & the repeatable romantic scene. It's my only unfinished quest thus far.

Reactions: ZanderB

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
I'm stuck trying to tune in the piano (event tho is not part of any quest I have active). I already have the hammer but now it asks me for a tuning fork and neither the plastic fork or the fork+lollypop work in it. any help?

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
I'm stuck trying to tune in the piano (event tho is not part of any quest I have active). I already have the hammer but now it asks me for a tuning fork and neither the plastic fork or the fork+lollypop work in it. any help?
You get the tuning fork in the same spot you got the tuning hammer. Just need to try a different shelf and return the hammer.

Reactions: Brontozaurio

DILUC_GAMING

Nov 24, 2020
Had that bug too, where I could never complete the quest. Used unren to look into the code..

Press shift-o to open the console, and type
mc.add_item("vcr_tape")

Also had that bug, maybe due to siding with Kate at the beginning, don't know?

Press shift-o to open the console, and type
mc.add_phone_contact("isabelle")
You the goat bro. Thanks

Zizmi

Jul 4, 2020
was having a blast playing the game.. but suddenly I got stuck on day 2, I can't go anywhere but the gym and then I can't leave or do anything inside it, if someone has some way out of this would appreciate

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
was having a blast playing the game.. but suddenly I got stuck on day 2, I can't go anywhere but the gym and then I can't leave or do anything inside it, if someone has some way out of this would appreciate
Kate should be in the gym. Talk to her.

Zizmi

Jul 4, 2020
Kate should be in the gym. Talk to her.
well, in the end I had some quest that made me not able to do quests that aren't related to isabelle and flora, so I couldn't speak to kate, thankfully I had a save going from before the quest

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is there any way to end the Twisted Fate quest with Kate's sock in my inventory while also not being on the Isabelle route?

Asking for a friend.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Edit: I appeared to solve my own problem moments after being stuck on it long enough to ask here haha. Nevermind.

kireisa

Jul 13, 2020
how to trigger action with nurse while she masturbate, i need that photo
its says you have to ditch girl and run for the nurse, but i had somehaw come with girl and then later i saw her masturbating but i took wrong option and later i was to late, and i have a big problem to reapet that
after you lose conciousnes you can spot her later

Last edited:

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Does winning the bet with Kate lock you out of her dom/submissive stuff, or can I still progress further with being dominated by her despite that momentary victory?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes