molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is 1.25 fucking broken? It says Dethrone the Queen but there is no guide and no unstarted quests either. Says to schedule meeting with Oracle who/where is this Oracle?

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
How can I get nurse nude pic
is it missable?
Two ways that I am aware of.

1. When Lindsey falls in the gym if you run to get the nurse (not take her there or send Isabelle)
2. Drink the Strawberry drink from the cafeteria and go to the second floor and wander around.

Reactions: Oboba

Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
Two ways that I am aware of.

1. When Lindsey falls in the gym if you run to get the nurse (not take her there or send Isabelle)
2. Drink the Strawberry drink from the cafeteria and go to the second floor and wander around.
thank you very much

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Would there be a android version of this anywhere in the comments? If not is there any way i can get the game to run? I tried joiplay and while it does run, any time i try to even start the game, when my player pulls out the phone or tries to turn off the alarm it causes crashes, cant click ignore as it just continues

Nov 29, 2022
Would there be a android version of this anywhere in the comments? If not is there any way i can get the game to run? I tried joiplay and while it does run, any time i try to even start the game, when my player pulls out the phone or tries to turn off the alarm it causes crashes, cant click ignore as it just continues
I second this.

Reactions: arkhamtheknight

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's in the update?
v1.26 — "A Beautiful Motive"

New features
  • Added Lindsey's A Beautiful Motive quest
  • Added a Lindsey painting date special scene
  • Added a Lindsey making out special scene
  • Added a Mrs. L cunnilingus special scene
  • Added a repeatable Isabelle kiss special scene
  • Added a repeatable MC public masturbation special scene

Technical changes
  • Added a "skip remaining choices" button for the chapters in the chapter select screen

Fixed bugs
  • Replaying the Kate's Spurt special scene from would set the water fountain's state back to working, when it should remain broken
  • The player could get softlocked in Hurricane Isabelle by not having Isabelle's phone number
  • The player could start Dead Girl's Score while having disabled romance with Lindsey by doing it after finishing

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes