jetama

Oct 28, 2020
would be nice to see some more Jo content. i remember them teasing it a bit on their reddit a while ago but nothing seemed to come from that

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Not complaining about the new content but its been ages since the "official walkthrough" has been updated. Can we get someone on that, mmmkay?

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Long time since last playthrough. Mom yet?
Never will be. All incest content was removed (unless patched) and production of content stopped perminately because of patreon guidelines/rules or whatever. Didnt want to try and move patreons over to subscribestar and loose revenue or risk gettin booted because he was doing both just to keep the incest in.

Nov 1, 2018
Never will be. All incest content was removed (unless patched) and production of content stopped perminately because of patreon guidelines/rules or whatever. Didnt want to try and move patreons over to subscribestar and loose revenue or risk gettin booted because he was doing both just to keep the incest in.
why can't he do like every other dev and do "landlord" because we got Flora content

Reactions: stal1234

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Devs sleep on Android versions too much, like i swear everyone plays on phone...
Unfortunately seems to be very true. It really sucks, ive missed out on so many games because they arent available on phone. It also seems like my comment for android woke up the other people also wanting android version, but i feel like were just making a pointless effort to do so, as very rarely do creators even think of accommodating phone users :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes