NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
No penetration but is there a lot of stuff with Jo tho ? Does she have a lot of teasing and voyeurism scenes ?
She has two scenes rn, afaik. Not as much as the others but they're pretty substantial. First one is kinda rapey though.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Not a single lewd screenshot in #1? What is the sex scenes look like?
It takes a while for there to be one.

The art in this is superb, but every time I take a break then dive back in I forget just how much you have to click through everything. I really wish they would just wrap up the story and use the same team to make a new VN without roaming and time mechanics.
I just wish I didn't have to click everything twice.

She has two scenes rn, afaik. Not as much as the others but they're pretty substantial. First one is kinda rapey though.
MC licks her pussy. What is the other one?

Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
I didn't know choosing to ask Kale for help with the guard would result in me sucking Chad's cock and when it happened it was too far to go scroll back.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
So there are new Lindsey CG's in the game now? Anything that worthwhile?

If I followed right I think the above conversation was not about Lindsey.

Last edited:

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.
Crashes my game when listening in on the conversation in the locker room with Mrs. L

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
It takes a while for there to be one.

I just wish I didn't have to click everything twice.

MC licks her pussy. What is the other one?
both are mc licking her pussy, first is kinda rapey, second is... eh

hope we get more content for her

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
People have been asking for android (or ways to run it on joiplay) for years quite literally, clearly it wont be happening

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes