Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It's the first time I've played this game and I must say that it's very good, the dialogue is good and funny, not very wordy, the art is cute, and the characters are very well done, if I have to say something negative it would be that you have to click many times to achieve the quests but I don't think that is a reason to give this game a bad review, and as for the puzzles I would say that they are funny.

If there is one thing I would like is for this game to have a proper I-patch or a version for subscribestar, anyway I played it with the patch that is in op and I must say that for the moment it's fine, so it's not really a big problem

anyway great game I recommend it and flora best girl

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
I don't have camera and radio to start venting frustration quest. How to get them? Is there an updated walkthrough?

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 2320623

Hi how do I unlock these remaining scenes?
Here's most of them.

On the left side

#1 - When buying the donuts in the Cafeteria with the Nurse there, she will ask for one. Use the compromised photo of her to start a strike system. Go to her office to use it whenever.
#2 - When you break the water fountain getting water for Lindsey. Don't mop it up or try to fix it. Return the Water to Lindsey, but head back to get Kate using the fountain.
#3 - During the piano scene with Lindsey and the CD, don't ask her home, ask her to meet you at school.

On the Right side.

#4 - When Flora gets attacked by the Nurse's plant, don't help her escape, help the plant instead. You'll need to look around the room (like use the computer to release the tentacle there)
#5 - When doing the gathering storm mission, depending on how you select to deal Isabelle after with kidnapping Spinach leads to a few different paths. (calm her vs encourage her)
#6 - Unsure, I think this is new in 1.26?

Reactions: NikeSB

NikeSB

Oct 16, 2022
The 6th one is the newest quest where you pick to paint Mrs. L as the choice.

For the 1st one is there a specific chapter select I can do to get it or is it just throughout the game?

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
The 6th one is the newest quest where you pick to paint Mrs. L as the choice.

For the 1st one is there a specific chapter select I can do to get it or is it just throughout the game?
Just going through the game should be fine. You can select an early chapter, but I think you need to be working on Lindsey's locker quest to be able to buy the donuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: NikeSB
Jun 8, 2017
So haven’t haven’t played in a while but don’t want to sit through all the intro fluff content. Where in the chapter select should I jump to that will still let me get all the sex scenes and what choices should I pick to get the maximum number of scenes?

abudirka

Jul 21, 2017
I feel like Maxine, as a character, needs a new approach in how she is presented. I assume she was intended to be quirky/eccentric, but she acts like a paranoid schizophrenic (conspiracy theories, conversations with her cat, etc.). She either needs some redeeming character qualities that allow for growth and development (e.g., self-awareness of her actions and how she's viewed, feelings of remorse over the locker, etc.) or, if she is supposed to be that one-dimensional, then her prominence needs to be toned down a bit as she is featured far too often for someone who is essentially behaving like a one-off side character instead of a legitimate option.
No matter how many objects you shove up her butt, she's still currently more unlikable than Kate.

Last edited:
Reactions: maybe973

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I feel like Maxine, as a character, needs a new approach in how she is presented.
I thought it was fairly obvious she's a Luna Lovegood. Now Jacklyn on the other hand... she's a bit schizo sounding with all her made up terms/words.

Love the game, just a bit frustrated with so many branching paths. Feels like if you make the wrong choice once it locks you out of tons of content and the quest guide doesn't really help to solve what you missed.

I've reached the end of content twice now, with the quest help telling me that I've seen it all, yet the gallery still has plenty of locked scenes. I've gone through the chapter select a couple of times trying to pick options I didn't the first time but I still end up spinning my wheels and not getting the scene I need.

Chapter select would be much better if it maxed stats for characters. I'll pick a chapter because I didn't unlock a scene, only to end up being 9/10 hearts needed and have no way of getting more. Plus many small things the in game guide doesn't help with, like I still have zero clue how to get a sock to offer Kate before the challenge etc.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Is there any way to avoid getting locked on the "Make a Wish and Blow" quest? I didn't like AT ALL the scene with Kate the MC is getting forced into.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes