May 12, 2019
Never will be. All incest content was removed (unless patched) and production of content stopped perminately because of patreon guidelines/rules or whatever. Didnt want to try and move patreons over to subscribestar and loose revenue or risk gettin booted because he was doing both just to keep the incest in.
Same for the sister too? I just want to see the flatties get piped on god

• Haha
Reactions: Hejj__ and stal1234

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
why can't he do like every other dev and do "landlord" because we got Flora content
Risk of getting patreon banned maybe, idk. My guess if they do continue it will have to be as landlord etc. Honestly ive stopped paying close attention to the game since they annonunced incest removal. Her content got removed and it never got to doing the actual penetration.
Same for the sister too? I just want to see the flatties get piped on god
Same.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
v1.26 — "A Beautiful Motive"

New features
  • Added Lindsey's A Beautiful Motive quest
  • Added a Lindsey painting date special scene
  • Added a Lindsey making out special scene
  • Added a Mrs. L cunnilingus special scene
  • Added a repeatable Isabelle kiss special scene
  • Added a repeatable MC public masturbation special scene
Is making out with Lindsey part of A Beautiful Motive, or something else? The same with kissing Isabelle.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Not a single lewd screenshot in #1? What is the sex scenes look like?

Last edited:

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Risk of getting patreon banned maybe, idk. My guess if they do continue it will have to be as landlord etc. Honestly ive stopped paying close attention to the game since they annonunced incest removal. Her content got removed and it never got to doing the actual penetration.

Same.
Wdym? Joe's stuff is still in the game, even if admittedly its not come to penetration yet.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
The art in this is superb, but every time I take a break then dive back in I forget just how much you have to click through everything. I really wish they would just wrap up the story and use the same team to make a new VN without roaming and time mechanics.

BredMaker4869

May 23, 2021
Is making out with Lindsey part of A Beautiful Motive, or something else? The same with kissing Isabelle.
Making out with Lindsey is, you need to decline to paint nudes, making out goes after painting scene. About Isabelle scene i don't know, when it happen, but it should be on roof.

Reactions: Samhill

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018

Same.
wait, Jo's content got removed? For real? If so, then for FUCK's SAKE! That was the only thing I was waiting on getting developed and now it's gone! Goddammit!

Reactions: misterx2999
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes