Jul 26, 2021
So I'm a bit uncertain if this is a bug or not, as this is caused by extracting the .rpa files.

To explain: Most games, when I try them out, I extract all .rpa files and bring back the .rpy files from the .rpyc files if they exclude the .rpy files. I usually do this as a security measure so I can fix potential small bugs myself I frequently encounter in renpy games with relative ease, or at minimum, at least better understand why I may be coming across an error (some of them are beyond my ability to fix). This is as opposed to being stuck only reporting to creator or waiting around for someone else to come up with a bugfix. Although I do admit I also occasionally make small tweaks here and there on games as well.

So in this game, when I did this, I encountered an issue. This issue "only" happens if you extract the .rpa and get the .rpy files from the .rpyc files. One file in particular, at "game/1000_base_game/game/characters/isabelle/q_isabelle_piano.rpy" has an indentation error at line 24. The problem however seems to be at line 19, reading,
Code:
transform:parallel:
. If you bring "parallel:" (after "transform:" on the same line), on line 19, down 1 line to line 20, and correctly indent it, it fixes the issue.

As long as it's kept in original format you get the game as, you won't encounter this issue. But in case anyone else extracts files like I do and comes across this issue, that is how you fix it. Felt like I should share that just in case it can be useful to others.

Oh, in case this issue is changed in future versions, this at least applies to the version I'm using, which is version 1.27 of the game.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What is an 'Incel' version?

I'm guessing it's a version where all the girls ignore the MC and he gets increasingly hostile and degrading as a result.
That was my original thought as well. A 100% NTR version. I thought, "Who was asking for that version?"

Then I realized it was just the name of one of the Patreon tiers.

Last edited:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
So I haven't played this in like 2 ish years it's basically been a while. I check up on the change logs but it never seems to be a lot new. Is that just me or is there not much new in that time
FlSKkMMaMAI0SZN.jpg
That's from their Twitter and it highlights every scene from just the past year. So considering how frequently they update the game, which is almost every month, it's suffice to say that there have been significant additions from the game's initial phase 2 yrs ago.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How to get here, when the squid came, he didn't hug her on my playthrough.

Was also hoping it would continue with some more vine rape (even though Flora would love it), sorely disappointed, I guess the dev doesn't listen to requests, good to know for the future, so I don't waste my time posting them.

Last edited:

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I was excited reading this was an update on Jo.... then I played it. I guess I can't complain too much, was just hoping there was more since I only play this game because of her.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Why would you want to play on pc if you can play it on the phone..
Well, a phone has at max a 4 inch screen, only touch buttons (sucks!) and you have to hold it while operating it
(and because I am an old grumpy guy; a phone is a communication tool, not a gaming device. I know I know, might sound shocking to the average millenial/gen. Z :eek:)

A PC has a big screen, more possible input devices then you can think of and is comfortably placed on a desk/table/sufficiently level surface so you have 2 hands available for errhhh playing the game ;)

All jokes aside, I understood from software devs that making a game that runs properly on any Android device is devilishly difficult. I am not sure if that is true though, PCs also can have wildly different hardware configurations

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes