Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, a phone has at max a 4 inch screen, only touch buttons (sucks!) and you have to hold it while operating it
(and because I am an old grumpy guy; a phone is a communication tool, not a gaming device. I know, might sound shocking to the average millenial/gen. Z :eek:)

A PC has a big screen, more possible input devices then you can think off and is comfortably placed on a desk/table/sufficiently level surface so you have 2 hands available for errhhh playing the game ;)

All jokes aside, I understood from software devs that making a game that runs properly on any Android device is devilishly difficult. I om not sure if that is true though, PCs also can have wildly different hardware.
Just say you can‘t see shit in a phone screen because you‘re old. :ROFLMAO: Using only pc too.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yeah, 1.26 was the January update. This one is 1.27.
Here´s the changelog from their patreon docs:

v1.27 — "Jo's Day"
Release date: February 1st, 2023

New features
  • Added Jo's Jo's Day quest
  • Added a Jo on her knees special scene
  • Added a Jo stripping down special scene
  • Added a Jo boobjob special scene
Fixed bugs
  • The player would get softlocked during Hooking Up had they replayed the "Maxine's Experiment" special scene on the phone gallery before playing through the same scene on the quest itself
Why would you want to play on pc if you can play it on the phone..
Not my favorite quest so far... I didn't particularly enjoy how the player is railroaded into getting that "love potion" from Maxine and pouring it into Jo's wine (I'd never do such a thing given a choice and actually having such choice would have been nice). But, oh well, hope Kate update will be better.

Why would you want to play on pc if you can play it on the phone..
Why would you want to play it on the phone (small screen) if you can play it on the PC (large screen)? :p

Reactions: stal1234

Kratos

May 1, 2017
I'm having an issue where the nurse isn't showing up in the forest during jos day quest, anyone know why that might be? I don't have any other quests running and I have tried advancing time but she just never appears

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm having an issue where the nurse isn't showing up in the forest during jos day quest, anyone know why that might be? I don't have any other quests running and I have tried advancing time but she just never appears
No idea. Haven't encountered any such issue on my playthrough.

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
Is there a complete save file for the latest version? or is there like "skip to the current content" option in the game?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes