Mar 3, 2020
Incest should work, but it’s not updated.
It's supposed to be generic, and so far that's worked very well; but given the contents of the 1.27 changelog, I suspect there will be a number of new dialogue fragments which will need to be handled specially. (I probably won't get around to that soon, I'm afraid.)

Reactions: Bob69

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
It's supposed to be generic, and so far that's worked very well; but given the contents of the 1.27 changelog, I suspect there will be a number of new dialogue fragments which will need to be handled specially. (I probably won't get around to that soon, I'm afraid.)

Think I might've found a specific case. The dialogue prior is MC hearing an argument in the locker room. An error gets thrown as soon as I try to eaves drop. According to the quest thingy it's the missing tapes quest. Error code will be provided bellow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Having done a little digging, in the quest walkthrough it mentions that there is an unknown person speaking. Perhaps because of the naming of this unknown speaker, the patch might be throwing errors. But that's just a theory.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Now this is how it is done.

Even though the female domination in this game is very minimal i'm in full anticipation mode for the next Kate update. I just adore(d) the female domination with Kate and the Cheerleaders all the way down to the unfair, unequal, humiliating and masochistic treatment of the MC to all the way up to the title calling "Ma'am" and "Queen" powerplay, bitchy, cruelty and sadism just gushing from those girls towards the MC.

I love how the female domination scene(s) are written, simple, direct to the point but with great art so it evokes just the right feelings within me. I've played a fair amount of female domination games in my years but this one scene with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is just in my top 3 scenes ever.

Hope to see more of this, keep up the amazing work!

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I dont see a gallery in the game let alone know how to use the steps to unlock it so any thoughts?

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
I think I'm probably dumb, but I'm used to clicking on a patch on this site and it downloading something I put into the game file. when I click the incest patch for this it opens the attachment in a different tab on my web browser. should I like copy paste that into something? or is there like a button I'm missing? or is it just a windows 11 thing I'm not used to?

sorry for being confused lol.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I ran into a showstopping bug.

I somehow got Flora and Isabelle blocking me on quests, and then I got started on the Blowjob Dream quest. The quest limited my movement options, and Flora and Isabelle blocking wouldn't let me advance to quest to escape. I eventually was able to mess with the code and set the "focus" to include Kate temporarily to get undeadlocked.

Feb 6, 2021
I think I'm probably dumb, but I'm used to clicking on a patch on this site and it downloading something I put into the game file. when I click the incest patch for this it opens the attachment in a different tab on my web browser. should I like copy paste that into something? or is there like a button I'm missing? or is it just a windows 11 thing I'm not used to?

sorry for being confused lol.
Right click the would-be download link and press "save link as..." It should download the proper .rpy file

Reactions: kanmax654
Feb 6, 2021
Is the incest patch supposed to only remove instances of "roommate" and "landlady"? Someone else said that the MC still calls his mom by her name and not "mom".

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Is the incest patch supposed to only remove instances of "roommate" and "landlady"? Someone else said that the MC still calls his mom by her name and not "mom".
I also call my mom and dad by their first names IRL (they've preferred it this way since my mid-teens). So what?

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
i tried it with the patch, it works fine

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes