BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
I guess Nothing Wrong With Me is still broken. Can not find Flora anywhere in the game and can not advance time so just stuck in this one place. Looked thru the pages for an answer and saw something about code for Lindsey but nothing to fix Flora. Anyone know an answer for this issue?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Art looks cool and it's animated as well, but how about FEMDOM and Tentacles? Are they avoidable?
Avoidable, if you ignore the relevant quests. The problem with the quest mechanics, as implemented in this game, is that you get little to no hints as to what type of content you might expect on a particular quest and some quests are blocking others.

Reactions: hobobobb

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Avoidable, if you ignore the relevant quests. The problem with the quest mechanics, as implemented in this game, is that you get little to no hints as to what type of content you might expect on a particular quest and some quests are blocking others.
Walkthrough won't help with that problem?

Mar 3, 2020
Is the incest patch supposed to only remove instances of "roommate" and "landlady"? Someone else said that the MC still calls his mom by her name and not "mom".
There are no instances of "landlady" in the base game. There is one instance of "roommate" that could reasonably be replaced; but in context it just implies that the two shared a room when they were younger, so I've chosen to leave it as is. (EDIT: I've reconsidered this. Patch versions after 2024-01-15 alter it.)

If the MC ever calls Jo "Jo" after the patch is applied, then that's a bug in the patch (or a bug in the game that the patch should address); if you can point out where that happens, I'll do my best to fix it.

It's past time the link on the main page post to be updated as well tho.
I've updated the post that it links to instead, so this shouldn't be necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaio Crisis
Nov 29, 2022
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying to download the file on android but whenever I click on it, it just opens a page with what I think is developer text.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The WT was not very up-to-date, last time I checked. Plus, I think good game design should allow the user to intuitively get the content they want to see and avoid content they do not want to see without relying on external reference sources.
Agreed, but sadly that's mostly not the case in these days, so walkthrough and walkthrough mods are quite essential. So while on the subject, anyone know we will get updated walkthrough or not or when, etc?

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
What about siding with Isabella to get on Kate's bad side? Will she humiliate me more?
That's unfortunately not how this game works. Choosing a certain side locks you out of content pretty much. Sometimes you don't even know why you are locked out. I can still recommend Kates storyline. She pretty much takes advantage of you, when you do what she asks and there are other situations later, when you can get on her bad side and be punished for it ;)

Reactions: Among Us

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yes, just side with the bossy Kate and she'll make you her bitch
Jacklyn will also make you her bitch, if you let her. Though, she is less interested in humiliating the MC and more interested in having kinky fun (so, a somewhat different flavor of femdom compared to Kate).

Reactions: Among Us

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
That's unfortunately not how this game works. Choosing a certain side locks you out of content pretty much. Sometimes you don't even know why you are locked out. I can still recommend Kates storyline. She pretty much takes advantage of you, when you do what she asks and there are other situations later, when you can get on her bad side and be punished for it ;)
I don't want the MC to willingly submit to her. Kate breaking an uninterested and cocky MC would be awesome!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I don't want the MC to willingly submit to her. Kate breaking an uninterested and cocky MC would be awesome!
Yeah, that is pretty much it... Kate will try to break the MC whether he wants it or not, while Jacklyn will only domme the MC if he is willing.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes