flosliwa

May 10, 2018
I'm actually on Jo's day quest but it seems the nurse has vanished and I can't do anything more ! Does someone has a clue ?

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
If there is one thing I'd really want to change about this game, its that I think the gallery viewer sucks. Scrolling through a single vertical list view of scenes that are essentially unsorted (estimated chronological order?) is a really awkward way to find the scene you want. And then you start at the top again if you back out and try to find a different scene. This will only get worse as more and more scenes are added into the game.

The game is great though. likable characters, really attractive art with a good variety of character appearance types.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yeah, but my comment is towards the android version, since im playing on phone
Sorry, never played a Ren'py game on an Android device... but, from my general experience, a long tap on a touchscreen device usually does the same as a right click on a device with a physical mouse or touchpad. Try it and tell me if it works.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Sorry, never played a Ren'py game on an Android device... but, from my general experience, a long tap on a touchscreen device usually does the same as a right click on a device with a physical mouse or touchpad. Try it and tell me if it works.
Doesnt work

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes