Mar 3, 2020
So, uh, what do I do to actually install this? Sorry I'm stupid.
I just threw it into random folders until "Jo" turned into "Mom" I believe the correct folder is the game folder
I'm sorry; I've had to patch far too many games, and it honestly did not occur to me that other people might not immediately understand what to do with the file.

Instructions have been added to the download post.

Reactions: QuestionTime

ArcCero

Oct 15, 2018
1676955828690.png

Apologies if this has been answered before but I don't wanna comb through 170+ pages of replies. I just started day two and clicking on pretty much anything leads to these weird cryptic ass messages. Am I soft locked in some way or am I just missing something obvious to actually progress?

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
View attachment 2405666

Apologies if this has been answered before but I don't wanna comb through 170+ pages of replies. I just started day two and clicking on pretty much anything leads to these weird cryptic ass messages. Am I soft locked in some way or am I just missing something obvious to actually progress?
Yeah that's a cryptic bs with these locking quests. You have to go to the exact path and complete the quest to things go back to normal. Just select the right one on the quest guide and complete it (I can't remember which one is the correct for this time, I believe it's related to Kate that it will takes you to the gym).

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Half-tested version (1.27)
[Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Long press for menu]
Can't scroll through Lindsey's Phone in Beautiful Motive. Been wiping the screen the whole time but nothing happens.

Also, how to save as well?

Reactions: meveric

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Does anybody know if the the admin codes can reset quests, Hooking Up bugged for and despite saying Maxine is in my room to continue the quest she isn't. I really don't want to restart 14 days in if I don't have to

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
jesus fuck why did these devs think making branching paths was a good idea when the game is already so much of a slog to get through

i don't want to have to replay half the game just to see another girl's path, especially since a lot of quests require you finishing other girls quests as prerequisites

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2405666

Perhaps the game is telling you to jump through that glass window and start over.
How do you get glass shard?
Grab one as you fall to your death above?

Looking at that image, I wonder if the window is actually a portal to another location. We can see corridors to either side of the window, but you can't see any of the building through the window. Also, the fact that the vending machine is sticking out into the hallway is a potential hazard.

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
For those who are using the search function on this thread to figure out the "Piano Tuning" mission/quest. It is slightly confusing, but you actually don't need both tuning fork and tuning hammer at the same time. (I wasted too much of my time trying to figure that one out, trying each item in my inventory.)

Piano Tuning
  • go to the music classroom and interact with the cabinet.
  • take the conductor's baton from the teacher's podium.
  • use it on the cabinet's middle compartment, then take the tuning hammer from the bottom compartment.
  • go to the arts wing and use the tuning hammer on the piano.
  • return to the music classroom and put it back on the cabinet's bottom compartment.
  • take the conductor's baton back from the middle compartment, then use it on the top compartment to acquire the tuning fork.
  • go to the arts wing again and this time use the tuning fork on the piano.
    [credits: Time Wizard Studios discord channel by the user jotape]

xbambix

Nov 6, 2019
Is it somehow possible to change the keybindings? I'm on a Mac and Alt + n = ~ doesn't seem to work for Tilde Vision?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Does the order in which you complete quests have an impact on other content? Specifically, can you get locked out of quests/content in general if you do certain stuff "too early"?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes