IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Have you checked the forest?
Not the person you replied to but this is a real bug not a user missing something. Couple people a few pages back mentioned it and I also am completely stuck on that quest. Only available quest, nothing shows up on the tracker for unaccepted quests. Tracker says to go to the woods behind the school for the nurse but she doesn't exist anywhere in the game currently. Complete hard lock it seems and I can't figure out why it happened.

Reactions: RenXo111 and C.B

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
Formal complaint regarding a picture that popped up in a dialogue option.

1676520817362.png

What damned soul summoned this and why is it allowed to exist?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It has a great walkthrough built in to the game tho.
...which, however, does little to nothing it terms of telling you what type of content to expect when you are starting a quest or making a particular choice. It only helps you to find or complete a quest, but provides no help whatsoever in deciding whether I actually want to start a particular quest or which route to take to get the content I would enjoy.

C.B

Oct 25, 2017
Not the person you replied to but this is a real bug not a user missing something. Couple people a few pages back mentioned it and I also am completely stuck on that quest. Only available quest, nothing shows up on the tracker for unaccepted quests. Tracker says to go to the woods behind the school for the nurse but she doesn't exist anywhere in the game currently. Complete hard lock it seems and I can't figure out why it happened.
Same for me.

Reactions: RenXo111

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
If someone made a ranking of games with the most stupid quests, this game would take 1st place

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Jo's Day quest is bugged or what? why the hell it is showing you quest that you need to talk to Maxine? when you even Can't

Reactions: Jolong22

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Finished it again. But it just feels so incomplete, as if an immense amount of content is needed to actually feel like a complete game. And I think this one will get an abandoned tag by sheer amount of coding that still require to tie it up

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Finished it again. But it just feels so incomplete, as if an immense amount of content is needed to actually feel like a complete game. And I think this one will get an abandoned tag by sheer amount of coding that still require to tie it up
well, it's an incomplete game, of course it's going to feel like that... and I don't think they'll abandon it, they're quite active and they're doing well on patreon

Reactions: Kaio Crisis

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, uh, what do I do to actually install this? Sorry I'm stupid.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Wait so hold on. This game has been in development for almost 3 years and the sex scenes have no sound effects, music or voices of any sort? Am I expected to masturbate to pure silence lmao... and holy shit I just saw this dude is making almost £10k A MONTH. At that level you'd expect some sort of sound design to make the scenes actually fappable because once you've had proper sex scenes with sfx and music in H games it's hard to go back to silence.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes