fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Not sure if this counts as a solution or not, but for whoever got stuck in Jo's day bc the Nurse never shows up (happened to me as well): I have the option to just use Chapter Select and sort of restart this quest, then this time for me the Nurse was sitting on the tree stump and I can progress the quest normally.
(have to do exactly the same thing for finishing dead girl's score as well bc for whatever reason the piano did not even have the right option popped up)

You can try to just continue from there and use whatever means to edit your stats and girls stats back I suppose (absolutely don't know what would happen to the rest of your finished quests though)

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
hi everyone how to unlock these 2 scenes
Both of the scenes were just normally triggered for me when progressing so I don't recall much detail, but:

First one is from Jacklyn, the scene is triggered when interacting with the MJ statue in music room.

Second one is from Isabelle. After some questing you will end up with her on the roof at 6PM (cannot remember which quest line is this)

Reactions: AringKyle

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
In terms of pure visuals, Lindsey and Flora have to be my favorites, but the scene I keep coming back to with this game is the one where Kate forces the nurse to give you a blowjob. Kate dominating other girls is extremely hot and I hope there's opportunity for more of that kind of content in the game. Having her take over Isabelle by the end of their little feud maybe, player determined obviously I'm sure many people wouldn't want it going that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Byczer
May 26, 2018
I have the latest version of the game, I put the the 9999 gallery.unlock rpy into the game folder and I only have Jo kiss, Flora Breakfast, and Ms L's lesson. Do I have to get past the tutorial or something to unlock everything? I don't know why the gallery only has like 3 scenes

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019

[Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Long press for menu]

Mouse gestures:
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
How do I get pass at Lindsey's Phone in Beautiful Motive? I scrolled up and down but nothing happened.

Also the Down+Right+Up for gallery unlock did not work. What's the alternative?

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
I have the latest version of the game, I put the the 9999 gallery.unlock rpy into the game folder and I only have Jo kiss, Flora Breakfast, and Ms L's lesson. Do I have to get past the tutorial or something to unlock everything? I don't know why the gallery only has like 3 scenes
Use the mouse wheel or the page keys on PC. On phone you can also drag.

How do I get pass at Lindsey's Phone in Beautiful Motive? I scrolled up and down but nothing happened.
Updated link (messages fix).

Also the Down+Right+Up for gallery unlock did not work. What's the alternative?
Try to make the gestures longer and do not take your finger off the screen while doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrammarApe

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Use the mouse wheel or the page keys on PC. On phone you can also drag.

Updated link (messages fix).

Try to make the gestures longer and do not take your finger off the screen while doing it.
Thanks for the Gallery, but I still couldn't pass Lindsey's Phone. I scrolled through the messages and read it all but the still refuses to close after that and the dialogue kept on looping.

Reactions: corps1387

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for the Gallery, but I still couldn't pass Lindsey's Phone. I scrolled through the messages and read it all but the still refuses to close after that and the dialogue kept on looping.
In that scene, when the top of the messages is reached, the dialogue (internal thoughts) resumes. The phone does not disappear immediately.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes