bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
I see all my old saves from 1.25 are still there. Usually with this kind of game, old saves don't worth with the new updates, but occasionally they do. How does it go for this one?

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Android version (1.28)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Has anyone gotten the achievement "Queen Bee's Decree", I got the achievement "Queen Bee's Stinger" just by playing, but I'm pretty sure I exhausted all the options and I haven't gotten the second achievement.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
here is the 1.28 changelog, could someone add it to the changelog on the mainpage

New features

• Added Kate's The Dog Trick quest
  • Added a Nurse crawling like a dog special scene
  • Added a Nurse sex special scene
  • Added 2 achievements: "The Queen Bee's Stinger" and "The Queen Bee's Decree"
  • Added a location: Park

Technical changes

• Added the choice between listening to Maxine and trying to help Lindsey to the start of relevant chapters
  • Added a warning before major dialogue choices to notify the player that they'll impact the remainder of their playthrough and that they should save the game
  • Revamped the quest guide for Art Through Suffering, A Short Fuse, and Poolside Story

Fixed bugs

• The player could acquire multiple walkie-talkies and cameras by repeatedly questing Maxine in Venting Frustration
  • One of the investigate lines for the laundry basket had a typo
  • Maxine's and Isabelle's free roam sprites in the admin wing would overlap with each other
  • Art Through Suffering would require the player to pick up the brush even if they already had a suitable item to use on the easel
  • The Nurse's free roam sprite in her office could be visible during quests where she's supposed to be away
  • The Statement and Twisted Desire could overlap if the player went to sleep having both the date with Jacklyn and the challenge with Kate scheduled for the following day
  • The quest guide for The Ley of the Land would lead the player to a dead end if A Short Fuse had been started, but not finished
  • The Nurse would not appear in the forest glade during Jo's Day if the player had certain quests active
  • Love/lust points gained in Make a Wish and Blow's dream sequence would remain even after the MC had woken up
  • Lindsey would return to the gym immediately after the player had finished Loser to the Rescue

Last edited:

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode.

Mouse gestures:
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
I'm getting a 403 forbidden error from the link, does it work for anyone else?

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
I'm getting a 403 forbidden error from the link, does it work for anyone else?
I don't, so 403 forbidden would likely be you, a way around this would be to change the dns used ( ) <-- this is what I use

otherwise if this doesn't work than I have no Idea how to help you

Last edited:
Reactions: Halbyn
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes