Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
why does the games first sentences have to perfectly describe my life? i feel insulted...8/10
Well, then I advise you to not use the protagonists adventures as a blueprint for what's to come in your life :ROFLMAO:
...or maybe you should? :unsure:

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
ok, my fav question, is it worth playing if I am only interested in the mom content? never played it before.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
here is the 1.28 changelog, could someone add it to the changelog on the mainpage

New features

• Added Kate's The Dog Trick quest
  • Added a Nurse crawling like a dog special scene
  • Added a Nurse sex special scene
  • Added 2 achievements: "The Queen Bee's Stinger" and "The Queen Bee's Decree"
  • Added a location: Park

Technical changes

• Added the choice between listening to Maxine and trying to help Lindsey to the start of relevant chapters
  • Added a warning before major dialogue choices to notify the player that they'll impact the remainder of their playthrough and that they should save the game
  • Revamped the quest guide for Art Through Suffering, A Short Fuse, and Poolside Story

Fixed bugs

• The player could acquire multiple walkie-talkies and cameras by repeatedly questing Maxine in Venting Frustration
  • One of the investigate lines for the laundry basket had a typo
  • Maxine's and Isabelle's free roam sprites in the admin wing would overlap with each other
  • Art Through Suffering would require the player to pick up the brush even if they already had a suitable item to use on the easel
  • The Nurse's free roam sprite in her office could be visible during quests where she's supposed to be away
  • The Statement and Twisted Desire could overlap if the player went to sleep having both the date with Jacklyn and the challenge with Kate scheduled for the following day
  • The quest guide for The Ley of the Land would lead the player to a dead end if A Short Fuse had been started, but not finished
  • The Nurse would not appear in the forest glade during Jo's Day if the player had certain quests active
  • Love/lust points gained in Make a Wish and Blow's dream sequence would remain even after the MC had woken up
  • Lindsey would return to the gym immediately after the player had finished Loser to the Rescue
To this day we cannot fug Lindsey. The world is not fair!

Reactions: MaviusJones

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
nope brother, im still waiting for the updated walkthrough since its new update. LMAO
Same I just loaded up my 1.27 save in 1.28 and there is fucking nothing showing for new quests. Think because of missing scenes with Kate and Nurse earlier that means 1.28 has shit in it to do. The guide is a bit broken it really makes things easily missable and I don't want to replay this until a proper updated walkthru is released!

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
ok, my fav question, is it worth playing if I am only interested in the mom content? never played it before.
Nope, it's not. You can bang your sister, but the mom only has a minor scene, which sadly is non-consensual.

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
How can i take a picture of the "Nurse" Before i caught her hiding in bush ? do i need to trigger another event ?
Two ways to do it. One is to drink the strawberry drink from the cafeteria and head upstairs. Other is when doing the school tour and Lindsay falls you run to get the nurse instead of taking her there.

Reactions: ariloxi
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes