Mar 3, 2020
If all you need to do is to change text of "[name]",
then you don't need to use text filter for it.
Just override __str__ method of name.

Example in attachment.
Huh. I vaguely recall trying to do something like that, but running into issues where the functions I was trying to monkey-patch were nontrivially read-only. Either the backend has changed, or I'm misremembering, or both.

Assuming I don't run into any issues, I'll switch to your approach (which is admittedly much more efficient) the next time I update the script.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Huh. I vaguely recall trying to do something like that, but running into issues where the functions I was trying to monkey-patch were nontrivially read-only. Either the backend has changed, or I'm misremembering, or both.

Assuming I don't run into any issues, I'll switch to your approach (which is admittedly much more efficient) the next time I update the script.
That's because Built-in Types methods are read-only.
To override their __str__ method you would need to make new class.

Here is a little trick to do so without defining new class:
varname = type(varname.__class__.__name__, (varname.__class__,), {'__str__': __str__})(varname)

happy395

May 28, 2019
How can I do and where please?
(( Admin Commands: ))
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I kinda hate to say this, but...

It takes way too many clicks to do anything here. All those lovingly crafted descriptions just... really get in the way. Everything is two or more clicks, and you can't even see the location of the second button until after the first click.

Add in all the highly detailed rooms... and navigation is just torturous.

The quest guide is nice - though it'd be nicer if it didn't occasionally drop down to a default 'none' - but honestly it's just not enough. There's just so much *everything* *everywhere* and it's just so. many. clicks.

I think the navigation descriptions really ought to go. Maybe they can be repurposed and made available some other way by somebody more creative than me, but even if they can't... it's a shame, and I hate to say it... but honestly in it's current state I think this will perpetually be on the "eh, not today" list.

Rotaty12

Aug 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to start "A Beautifal Motive"? I've gone through all of Lindsey's other quests, and even made a new save just focusing soley on her, but I can't work out how to start it.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock this locked scene? Knowing what quest or what person would be a big help!

Trying to trigger it the legit way before succumbing to fiddling with any file
1679254880805.png

~Legend~

Oct 26, 2021
The one thing I hate about this game is that after each update you cant just start a new quest without losing all your progress. I just finished Jo's Day, I know that leash quest is available but my save never activates the new one. So I gotta use chapter select do the new one without the progress then redo old quests again.

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
"Added a Jo on her knees special scene "
how to get this i can't find it and it is not in the gallery

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes