May 2, 2019
Is Ley of the Land quest still bugged? I couldn't progress through Maxine's quest after choosing her instead of Lindsey. I'm also getting repeatable scenes with Lindsey on the ground floor when I start the quest.

Is there a fix I could do or should I re-do the game from the start?

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Did you click the 'fast navigation' option at the top right of the screen? It removes the extra clicks and streamlines everything.
Oh, thanks for pointing that out. It does help, but mostly just takes the edge off.

You still have to click on a character and then one of the pop-up interaction options, for example. And yes, even in other games you have to select options too, but there's a couple differences. For one, often the interaction *starts* on the click. Even if their image popping up is kind of just a veneer, it's a nice and useful one. More notably, using the common renpy choice system means the options are in standardized positions. And dropping a little in can get you hotkeys for em.

And then there's the fundamental issue of Just So. Many. Rooms. They're all amazingly detailed and had a lot of thought, care, and work poured into them... but that just makes it all the more of a shame when you start getting so annoyed by them you're just begging them to go away.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The attachment opens as a link instead of downloading a file, can anyone assist?

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 2380875

Overview:
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
Thread Updated: 2023-03-15
Release Date: 2023-03-14
Developer: TimeWizardStudios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.28
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Admin Commands:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDrive - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
GDrive - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Fan Sign - - Game Variables - X-ray - Gallery Unlocker*
blueboyjr7 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2378799 View attachment 2378800 View attachment 2378801 View attachment 2378802 View attachment 2378803 View attachment 2378804 View attachment 2378805 View attachment 2378806 View attachment 2378808 View attachment 2378809 View attachment 2378810 View attachment 2378811 View attachment 2378812 View attachment 2378813 View attachment 2378814 View attachment 2378815 View attachment 2378816 View attachment 2378817 View attachment 2378818 View attachment 2378819

Luv arts style, prefer 2d like this than 3d
Stucked on last quest, collect 4999 dollars, boring...

neelix

Aug 2, 2018
Femdom and humiliation is all of Kate's content, the pegging is Jacklyn's content where she pegs the mc
havent played last 2 updates , but exept for some verbal stuff nothing else is directed at the mc from Kate right ? so the femdom is actualy lezdom no ?
Didnt know about jacklyn thanks :).

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
havent played last 2 updates , but exept for some verbal stuff nothing else is directed at the mc from Kate right ? so the femdom is actualy lezdom no ?
Didnt know about jacklyn thanks :).
There's that early scene where Kate leaves you tied up in bondage in the gym overnight, and if you have Kate win the stupid treasure hunt contest there is a scene where Kate and the other cheerleaders paddle your ass raw and then Kate kicks you in the balls so hard you pass out.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/1000_base_game/game/characters/isabelle/q_isabelle_piano.rpy", line 24: Indentation mismatch.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sat Mar 25 23:10:08 2023
:unsure::unsure:

masterkage

Nov 25, 2020
Maxine is missing for me in Buried Truths. It says go to clubroom and wait for Maxine but she is not showing up there. Is it a bug?
i do not know if it is bug or not my friend, but maybe, and just maybe you can find on maxine office a note on her chair that says:

"from my office, feet so light, i've made my way this day most bright. Hidden in a world of greens - petals, pistils, color-schemes."

Then you must to go to the roof by clicking on the "roof landing" (it is one of satairways that you can click when you're in the entrance hall, the stairway imediatly above the lockers). Once in the roof maybe you found a note from maxine on the door of greenhouse that says:

"Thought you had me, did you not? But i've already left this spot Down the satairway, through the hall. In a classroom, on a wall."

After this point i just can't find another note or Maxine in herself, but when a talk with Isabella she said something about "maybe it is in a painting"

Actually i am stucked in this part of game right now, so if you try and find any answer, please reply here.

See ya.

Edit: the note number 3 was in the english class on the black board with the chalk in black paper , then just play the triangle in the music class and maxine show up =)

it is for the quest "paint it red".

Last edited:

hagagigi

Dec 1, 2017
Honestly dont download this. Virustotal is spiting out Trojan warnings:

Jiangmin - Trojan.Generic.hpekt
- VBA32 - BScope.Exploit.Shellcode

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Honestly dont download this. Virustotal is spiting out Trojan warnings:

Jiangmin - Trojan.Generic.hpekt
- VBA32 - BScope.Exploit.Shellcode
Its most likely a false positive .... only Jiangmin of 70+ antivirus checkers used by VirusTotal is detecting anything. I assume you initially got a ding from your Windows Defender. This is popping up on several game threads here - and all seem to be coming from certain area of the world because people in other parts aren't seeing this from their Windows Defender.

What are of the world do you live in?
What site did you download from?
What browser did you use to download?
What version of windows are you using (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11)?
Is it 64bit or 32bit?
What was the final name of the file (including file type) that you downloaded?

Reactions: lamboido

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
"I need a knife and a cutting board. In that order."

You pick up a kitchen item. No one knows what it is.

"No that's not what I need, try again."

Bitch you are standing in the fucking kitchen!

Why do you have to do the smallest shit in this game? Why is every character not capable of doing anything on their own?
Why is it constant grinding? My god is this game exhausting.

Reactions: Juscaa and Among Us
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes