fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
According to the itchio page, the new update will release "soon" for chad tiers and the lower tiers will release on April 9.

It's titled "Stepping on the Rose".

therealsbeve

Oct 2, 2021
Android version (1.28) Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
How do we close the console once we open it. Doesn't seem to be a way to do it.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
How much content is there right now?
Pretty decent amount. No particularly advanced content yet, but it feels like it's accelerating there. A little gets added frequently every month which results in a respectable amount to jump into by now. As long as you are ok with the grind to smut ratio.

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
I know it aint much for us waiting, but the dev has a reddit account ( u/timewizardstudios) hat shared little gifs of the content of new releases.

This update is sth we've been waiting for a long ass time.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Here is the update, normally i would wait until the incel version came out to share it but since this is an update about kate and about something that has been waiting since the game came out i decided to share it before :p

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherChance-1.29a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
F95's village idiot here. Trying to save the incest patch so that I can extract it to my game, but clicking the attachment takes me to the document itself instead of starting a download.

Could some kindly stranger with great patience for the imbecility of their lessers fill me in on how to save it properly (i.e. is right-clicking the thing and saving the link enough or do I have to do it from within the document itself)?

Reactions: Huntsman25w
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes