May 13, 2018
I got frustrated at the lack of fapable scenes stemming from the Endless Quests Leading to [nothing], so wound up dropping the game.

But it looks like there's a bunch of new scenes in the preview pics - anybody who's been playing this awhile see any improvement?

Reactions: nathe

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
90% of kate's content is femdom and I think there's also a pegging scene with another character, but I've never seen it
It's the art teacher (Jackie, I think). Wear the sissy outfit or punk I think. It has a skirt when on a date with her.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
I got frustrated at the lack of fapable scenes stemming from the Endless Quests Leading to [nothing], so wound up dropping the game.

But it looks like there's a bunch of new scenes in the preview pics - anybody who's been playing this awhile see any improvement?
Quite a few sex scenes.
Only Jojo, Flora, Jackie, Isabelle, Nurse have sex scenes.
Kate has a fake sex scene.
Kate and Mrs.L have light teases but plenty.
Maxine content is non-existent really.
Lindsey is pure and only teasing.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does the attached Patch open a text file for me?!

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
It isn't about majority of a 5 year old, don't cope like that. Stay on the subject and don't get personal. It isn't also about a quick fap. This story has zero flow and is just annoying to get through. Sorry if I critized your game you like. You felt kinda offended, there must be the "5 year old" coming from.
I like it. Strangely. Except for this chapter.

May 21, 2018
Wonder if itil get completed in our lifetime despite them getting all that patreon money............

Also need another Android conversion :p

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
The game is only 250 mb big, but has been around for three years? How much content is in this game?

Aug 4, 2020
Is this game unplayable on joiplay? It starts but I always get an error screen in the beginning where the phone is supposed to talk to me. Example below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
The game is only 250 mb big, but has been around for three years? How much content is in this game?
Small size of the game can mostly be attributed to clever compression. As for the content, there's a decent bit of it since this game gets new updates every month.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rasc
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes