BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
does anyone have a working incest patch cuz the one here doesn't even download or know a link to a site that has the incest patch, and I can't truly enjoy the game if it's not on family fun time mode:LOL::devilish:

Aug 4, 2020
Android version (1.28) Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
The android port here is missing a few scenes. Like when you can choose to fuck the nurse while she's inside the vents, it'll just give you an Error and no scene

Sep 13, 2020
does anyone have a working incest patch cuz the one here doesn't even download or know a link to a site that has the incest patch, and I can't truly enjoy the game if it's not on family fun time mode:LOL::devilish:
The incest patch does download you have to hover over the incest patch and right-click on the link and select the option that says save as and then if you like me on Windows you put it inside of the Another chance folder inside of the folder that says game

Reactions: ledski

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
How do I get:
1) Maxine & Nurse scene (Above Mrs.L's Dance)
2) The scene above Kate's prize. it's either flora or isabelle. I can't tell.
3) The scene above Nurse's wiggle and below Kate's papaya
4) The Mrs.L scene above Mrs.L's argument

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
1.29a update is truly fucked. Truly hope it's a bad end for everyone, even the MC, who was involved when game is completed. I also hope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're faint-hearted or soft, don't go through the quest where Kate's plan launches on Isabelle. Trigger Warning if you do,

hgriwojeopeq

Jun 22, 2022
How do you get all moment of glory?
I think:
1. finding nurse for kate quest, impress kate by using strength to open art locker
2. entering gym, kate accuses you of peeping on girls, immediately tell her you're leaving
3. playing piano for lindsey romance, choose to play another song, something dark, kate shows up. INT to ask kate to play something if she thinks she's so much better, kate leaves.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
" Added an Isabelle spanking special scene "

That's a funny way to say "Added a fucked up gangrape scene and MC and Kate should be beaten to death with LEGOs or D4s"

Most of this game is fun slice of life with teenage drama and fantasy elements. But then....this. WTF is this crap?

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I think:
1. finding nurse for kate quest, impress kate by using strength to open art locker
2. entering gym, kate accuses you of peeping on girls, immediately tell her you're leaving
3. playing piano for lindsey romance, choose to play another song, something dark, kate shows up. INT to ask kate to play something if she thinks she's so much better, kate leaves.
It says that you can't play something dark yet

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
slow, like the art and the idea but slow... as for fun. I have enough actual games on steam, Dev to me is getting to caught up in the Quests and not the action. Also with some of the commentary on the latest update... think it will be a while until... I give this Another Chance. Good luck!

Reactions: nathe
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes