Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I am in the bathroom, the phone opened up and it says "It need to get to the bottom of this... Or top if we're talking about a text convo".
I guess I need to scroll to the top of the conversation but I don't have a mouse (I only got a pad). I tried every key, it doesn't scroll up.
Is there a fix or did I miss something?
timewizardstudios

Last edited:
Reactions: zccm

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how am i supposed to download the incest patch?
everytime i click on the file, it just open a second-tab to read a .txt file

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Who's the redhead and the janitor in the banner? I never saw these girls when I was playing the game.
I think the readhead is this Maya character that has been name dropped a few times already (you also get a glimpse of her in the dream sequence with not-mom and she has red hair there). I was confused about this for a while as well, since the game kinda made it seem like the player is supposed to know her already. I really thought I had missed something.

Exceedorrr

Jul 14, 2018
During the quest "Tiny Thirsty Tree" i have to get water for Flora, but i can't do that because the Water Fountain is broken. What can i do? D:

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes