taru

Apr 23, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/test-patch.rpy", line 76, in smtf
speaker = get_current_speaker()
File "game/test-patch.rpy", line 73, in get_current_speaker
return getattr(renpy.store, who)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute '"???"'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "1000_base_game/script.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "1000_base_game/engine/core.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "1000_base_game/game/characters/mrsl/q_HOT.rpyc", line 118, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 696, in execute
what = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(what) # E1102
File "game/test-patch.rpy", line 76, in smtf
speaker = get_current_speaker()
File "game/test-patch.rpy", line 73, in get_current_speaker
return getattr(renpy.store, who)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute '"???"'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Another Chance v1.27
Sun Feb 12 02:46:11 2023
```

got this in the scene where ms l is talking to whoever in the locker room i dunno who it is but the scene it self was alll messed up for me also it seems like it happens every time mrs L is talking off screen it happened again where you get left in the gym by kate. played further in as well and it seems like most scenes involving ms L are buggedat least the ones where she talks to the random unseen person

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I think my gallery is bugged should have lots of scenes in there but i only have the first 3 and cant see how to scroll down if there is more?

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
Not my favorite quest so far... I didn't particularly enjoy how the player is railroaded into getting that "love potion" from Maxine and pouring it into Jo's wine (I'd never do such a thing given a choice and actually having such choice would have been nice). But, oh well, hope Kate update will be better.

Why would you want to play it on the phone (small screen) if you can play it on the PC (large screen)? :p
yep the quest was a bit meh i also did not like how it went

butsmuts

Jun 22, 2017
How do I get a lollipop? There is none in the nurse's office anymore and I already did search and rescue. I need the lollipop to do short fuse.
Just replying to this since I searched for the same solution. You must buy the lollipop from the vending machine.

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
Edit: Having done a little digging, in the quest walkthrough it mentions that there is an unknown person speaking. Perhaps because of the naming of this unknown speaker, the patch might be throwing errors. But that's just a theory.
got this in the scene where ms l is talking to whoever in the locker room i dunno who it is but the scene it self was alll messed up for me also it seems like it happens every time mrs L is talking off screen it happened again where you get left in the gym by kate. played further in as well and it seems like most scenes involving ms L are buggedat least the ones where she talks to the random unseen person
I believe it's happening because of the incest patch. If that's the case, here is the fix. Just replace your patch with this one and you're good to go. It's past time the link on the main page post to be updated as well tho.

Last edited:

Korat789

Apr 23, 2021
This game have such amazing art and great story. Maybe grinding is not for everyone, but totally worth it anyway. And Kate is my favourite girl, maybe cause I like chearleaders and bitchy girls in games, I also like for example Bella from Summers Gone or Sage from Being a DIK. I want really to put Kate in her place and like that MC can stand to her, but I also hope despite her warming up to MC she will keep her claw, she have a dominating character, and I hope she will just learn to respect MC as someone equal.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was kinda getting interesting until I noticed about the energy situation. I wish they had a walkthrough and what the stats represents.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant download this no matter how hard i try

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know if this will be harem or will I have to choose one of the girls for the end, or could this be like Summertime Saga where you can be with all the girls but it's all kinda disconnected?

Feb 6, 2021
I also call my mom and dad by their first names IRL (they've preferred it this way since my mid-teens). So what?
Cool. You do you. But traditionally in western society Mom is "Mom", Dad is "Dad". Please understand that your "normal" is not everyone else's normal.
Typically, one would only call their parents by name under circumstance:
1. They aren't biological parents (Step-parents, adoptive parents, etc.)
2. There isn't a healthy relationship (Child hates parents, parents disowning a child, vise-versa)
3. You're trying to piss them off or catch them off guard (Sometimes I would call my dad by name just to see his shocked face)
Just because that's normal to you, doesn't mean every other people would think so.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Cool. You do you. But traditionally in western society Mom is "Mom", Dad is "Dad". Please understand that your "normal" is not everyone else's normal.
Typically, one would only call their parents by name under circumstance:
1. They aren't biological parents (Step-parents, adoptive parents, etc.)
2. There isn't a healthy relationship (Child hates parents, parents disowning a child, vise-versa)
3. You're trying to piss them off or catch them off guard (Sometimes I would call my dad by name just to see his shocked face)
Just because that's normal to you, doesn't mean every other people would think so.
In western societies, most people do not regularly interact with their parents in a professional environment. In my case, I started calling my parents by names because I began working in the family business and it would have been weird calling them "mom" and "dad" in a workplace environment in front of their employees and business associates. The habit stuck, and I soon started calling them by names at home as well. I think the MC's case might be somewhat similar, since his mother is the principal of his school and probably doesn't want him calling her "mom" there.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Greily

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I believe it's happening because of the incest patch. If that's the case, here is the fix. Just replace your patch with this one and you're good to go. It's past time the link on the main page post to be updated as well tho.
hat worked perfectly thanks

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes