bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Who are the two characters in the upper right most corner of the banner? I've played the game some time ago but I've never encountered those 2. Are they upcoming characters or something?

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Who are the two characters in the upper right most corner of the banner? I've played the game some time ago but I've never encountered those 2. Are they upcoming characters or something?
The small one is Maya, and the other is the Janitor (forgot her name). They arent in the game yet, beside a very small apearence of the Janitor during "Hooked up".
People talk about Maya in some dialogues, and that make me think she as a important role in the main plot, yet to come.

The itch.io page has been updated to say that the new update will be the "Dethroning the Queen" quest. Huge day for Isabelle fans, terrible day for Kate enjoyers.
Oh Man, thanks for that. I hooping for that since in the last quest added we found one of the itens for dethroning the queen. I really hope Kate got fucked for good, to compensate "steeping on the rose".

Walkthrough linked in the original post is one from 10 months ago and several versions back. Any word on it being updated?
I dont know if help you, but in attached my personal file to roadmap the game.
You can find all the options changes in every dialogue and all achievs.

Have to say that this game have a very complex flowchart. Lot of quests have influence on others in several ways. And recently i discover that the game does some secret checks that we dont have a clear way to check (like in the very end of "tour de school", Isabelle giving her number isnt garanted as i know before). So, should be some mistakes in the file.
Also, dont blame me if its hard to follow the file, i dont make it to other people. Its just my personal register.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The small one is Maya, and the other is the Janitor (forgot her name). They arent in the game yet, beside a very small apearence of the Janitor during "Hooked up".
People talk about Maya in some dialogues, and that make me think she as a important role in the main plot, yet to come.
Are you sure Maya isn't just illusion?

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Are you sure Maya isn't just illusion?
I thought so at first. But since i cant find the last achiev no matter what, I took a quick look in the game code for tips and find a image of her named as Maya. Its the same one as in the banner.
So that probably means she will be in game soon or later. But she is a mysterious fellow, since its very strange that people refer to her before being introduced (Even the MC does so).

I´m fact, i started to think she could be Isabelle little sister, if in fact the MC isnt the only char having a second chance in this strange reality.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I thought so at first. But since i cant find the last achiev no matter what, I took a quick look in the game code for tips and find a image of her named as Maya. Its the same one as in the banner.
So that probably means she will be in game soon or later. But she is a mysterious fellow, since its very strange that people refer to her before being introduced (Even the MC does so).

I´m fact, i started to think she could be Isabelle little sister, if in fact the MC isnt the only char having a second chance in this strange reality.
Since the name Maya is Sanskrit for Illusion, I'm always suspicious when characters are named Maya.

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Since the name Maya is Sanskrit for Illusion, I'm always suspicious when characters are named Maya.
Serious? I did not know that. Thanks for the info.
But Maya is also a common character name, so I think it's more likely that you'll see it around without regard to the meaning.
On the other hand, we still have a character in the story that didn't appear, and she's behind the plot (the one who writes for the MC at the beginning of the game), so there may be some connection with that. The fact that Maya is in the game and appear as a girl, dont negate that she can be a ilusion made by someone else.

Can someone help me in the black market stuff, when i try to buy things in it the game bugged?
Sorry, i dont know about it. You try to buy and the game crash?
Cause for me, there is no problem to buy itens there (tryed with the 2 herbs, and the skirt. Dont know about the others, but all of then can be found in other places).
Maybe you dont have the money? And remeber that the item only appear in the next day, in a box on the kitchen. You have to loot it and use the consume command.

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Yeah, I first learned about it in context of the shapeshifting alien from the second season of SPACE: 1999.
That´s a obscure reference, for sure XD

any fast way to get the 4999$? mabye a cheat? Or does it mess with progress?
a) use basic renpy cheats. Someone posted the variables in this thread
b) use a online save editor. Money is very easy to find.
c) To do legit, keep grabbing every dolar, every day. Take less time that it sounds.
Also, some quests have more money. Table Manners have a hidden stash for 2k. Glowing spider eggs have a wallet with $100.
There is a quest with Kate that you got around 1k if you ask her, but i think is on her plot side only.

Reactions: seriolover

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
anyone else have an issue with downloading the patch? it just opens a text file in another window instead of actually downloading anything

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes