rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Reactions: Machinencio

9gagger

May 27, 2021
can't play nurse scenes in gallery in android port of v1.3, always get "an exception has occurred" screen and it asks to ether rollback or ignore and selecting ignore only plays the dialogue and not the CG/animations

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Sometimes when a new update comes out, I think to myself, how will this game end? Is that certain update necessary to advance the plot or is it just filler? Like anime? I don't know. It's just Maxine that gets so more mysterious. I want the mysterious phone contact person who calls MC to return at some point?

JanTastisch

Nov 20, 2020
Hmmm, I might have a bug? I have two quests where I should wait for Maxime in here hideout, but i skipped through a whole week and she is never there - Also not to be found anywhere else. Anyone else had that?

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
Hmmm, I might have a bug? I have two quests where I should wait for Maxime in here hideout, but i skipped through a whole week and she is never there - Also not to be found anywhere else. Anyone else had that?
Maxine is attached to Isabelle's questline for the missing locker. You can reach Maxine very early on, but she disappears during the point where you need to leave a note and track her down around the school.

Reactions: JanTastisch

anoninus1

Jun 5, 2022
how the stats of the girl impact on the storyline? flirt and love..
and why I cant flirt with Kate? she always says yuck, and the conversation is cancelled

Reactions: Testerguy19

JanTastisch

Nov 20, 2020
Maxine is attached to Isabelle's questline for the missing locker. You can reach Maxine very early on, but she disappears during the point where you need to leave a note and track her down around the school.
That explains the polaroid of Maxines wrist in my locker.... but the hint doesnt help me much, it says "Dark chamber" or something, but I checked all rooms I can think of...

Ive also checked the Walkthrough attached on the first page, but couldnt find anything obvious either.

I currently only have the following quests in the quests helper:
Unstartded Quests -> "Finish Jos Day first"
Venting Frustration -> No marker (But I know I can click on the nurse and would need a camera or something to proceed here?)
Glowing spider eggs -> Maxines Hideout, wait there, nothing happens
Paint it Red -> Maximes Hideout, same thing
Buried Truths -> No marker, according to Walkthrough I need to check in with Maxine... so nothing here
Jos Day -> No quest markers..

So im either incredible incompetent (that might be true) or Im missing something, but the quest helper doesnt point anything out to me at any current quest selected

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
That explains the polaroid of Maxines wrist in my locker.... but the hint doesnt help me much, it says "Dark chamber" or something, but I checked all rooms I can think of...

Ive also checked the Walkthrough attached on the first page, but couldnt find anything obvious either.

I currently only have the following quests in the quests helper:
Unstartded Quests -> "Finish Jos Day first"
Venting Frustration -> No marker (But I know I can click on the nurse and would need a camera or something to proceed here?)
Glowing spider eggs -> Maxines Hideout, wait there, nothing happens
Paint it Red -> Maximes Hideout, same thing
Buried Truths -> No marker, according to Walkthrough I need to check in with Maxine... so nothing here
Jos Day -> No quest markers..

So im either incredible incompetent (that might be true) or Im missing something, but the quest helper doesnt point anything out to me at any current quest selected
I think it's part of the Buried Truth questline. I might be mixing this up with the initial contact quest. forget the exact steps, but in general. 1 - write and leave a note in the plant outside the nurse's office. 2 - In the English classroom there is a note the same color as the chalkboard in the bottom right that you need to find. 3 - Music Room Triangle. 4 - At some point Maxine asks for wine and I believe Jacklyn helps you get which is in the same hall as the note plant once you learn where to go.

Here is a link to the buried truth walkthrough from an older file.

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
SoI have been away from this game a while. Is there scenes with Flora (sis)? There was nothing sexual when I played. Thanks in advance. And is there more anal scenes beside the art teacher?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes