radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Loved the Wicked Game quest especially the minigame. I just wish that they find out it's the MC since he's locked inside anyway.

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Android version (1.30)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

Last edited:

peterpacccar

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone having wicked game not advancing? It say wait two days, or complete the Rose quest if that's running. But if I finish the Rose quest,

No, not directly.

If you have the guide running, it will tell you where to go.
yeah now i realise that im bugged because the "nurse" just asked for the vent so i couldn´t progress

tontoman

May 4, 2017
yeah now i realise that im bugged because the "nurse" just asked for the vent so i couldn´t progress
If you just want to see the Wicked quest. Start a new game, by chapter, and choose the Wicked Quest one. You'll have to answer questions for the past choices, but it works.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The incest is still there, it's just implicit but if you're smart enough you can figure out that it's still there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could it be better? sure, but it is what it is
I think the main appeal to incest is reveling in the taboo. If the characters are going to be so coy as to not even talk about it the fetish loses most of its oomph.

Person I responded to was saying sex with the mom wasn't going to happen either. Albeit maybe that was in the context there is no mom in this game.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes