JanTastisch

Nov 20, 2020
I think it's part of the Buried Truth questline. I might be mixing this up with the initial contact quest. forget the exact steps, but in general. 1 - write and leave a note in the plant outside the nurse's office. 2 - In the English classroom there is a note the same color as the chalkboard in the bottom right that you need to find. 3 - Music Room Triangle. 4 - At some point Maxine asks for wine and I believe Jacklyn helps you get which is in the same hall as the note plant once you learn where to go.

Here is a link to the buried truth walkthrough from an older file.
HOLY SHIT man :D

Found the note on the chalkboard and now shes finally back in here room (after the Triangle one). Thanks so much, awesome for helping me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leaom

Bennyh24

Feb 7, 2020
How do you disable romance with Lindsey and can you do it while skipping content? I want to see how dialogue changes in the party but dont feel like replaying the whole game again

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Search isnt working, otherwise I'd use it. I'm stuck in detention with Flora and Isabelle. Like ACTUALLY stuck; not just confused. The Hint Icon "!" is flashing above Flora, but I've chosen all the options after playing the cup game (and winning twice and making Flora endorse me) and grabbing the globe, and the bolt and putting the ladder at the window...I'm literally just...stuck at 4 pm here

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
Anyone know a way to change the keybinding of the "Show interactible"?
The default ~ key doesn't play nice w international keyboard layouts.

Gcfhhb

May 11, 2023
Maxine riddle "When stuck in tar, caught by a jar, or chased by a maniac with a crowbar, what do you do ?"

how to solve this please ???

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
The problem about this game is the fact, you don’t need to play it at all. You just need to go to the chapters selection and start from there. All this does not make sense

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
i wanted to play this game from last year but i didnt had the time but now im gonna give it a try -.-

IResentThis

Aug 16, 2020
Just replayed half the damn game because of the Jo's Day quest and the nurse is still gone. What value in the save file to I have to change to tick it forward?

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
I seem to be stuck on two quests.
"Wicked Game" - No matter what I do, it still say "Wait 2 days"
"Potted Weeds" - When I clear the field, it say "wait to tomorrow" (or something)
But everything resets next day, can go any further.

According to my quest tracker, those are the last quests I have, and "Stolen Hearts" (that I have not delivered yet)

Bug or "feature" ?

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
I seem to be stuck on two quests.
"Wicked Game" - No matter what I do, it still say "Wait 2 days"
"Potted Weeds" - When I clear the field, it say "wait to tomorrow" (or something)
But everything resets next day, can go any further.

According to my quest tracker, those are the last quests I have, and "Stolen Hearts" (that I have not delivered yet)

Bug or "feature" ?
Game have problem to register a day change to all quests, when you have more than one quest being time sensitive.
I think that only the newest started quest register.

Also, when you advance a step in other quest, some quests reset the counter. That happens a lot with Wicked Game, for whatever reason
I suggest you chose one of the 2 quests in the quest helper tracker and sleep several days in a row, soon or later the quest will advance
(in case of potted weeds, remember to clear the field from the birds, or the day dont count).

Anyone know a way to change the keybinding of the "Show interactible"?

The default ~ key doesn't play nice w international keyboard layouts.
Have the same problem here. I dont think renpy have a way to change keybinds. Solved changing the keyboard location on my pc. You can go to location/region settings and change it to english before playing

Maxine riddle "When stuck in tar, caught by a jar, or chased by a maniac with a crowbar, what do you do ?"

how to solve this please ???
You can active quest tracker in game and get the solution anytime.

I love this new Stepping on the Rose chapter, can anyone suggest any other games that have a similar storyline?
I have to say... Oh man, i really really hate Kate. Those MC submissive dialogues are so depressing....
The step on the rose quest pissed me off. Can´t wait to see "de-throning the queen" finished and that bitch geeting some revenge up her ass

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes