reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Trying to download the incest patch, but all it does is open up a website instead of downloading the file, any fix?

Naughty Gamer

Dec 2, 2019
For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.
can I used this one the Android version? and btw how to use it. Is there any kind of cheat to raise girls love/list in this game?

Reactions: Joseireipu352019

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I fixed the x-ray patch. Just put the attached files from the old patch and my patch into the game folder.

The patch has now been updated with the 1.19 version of xray_mode.rpa. This is only needed for the public release of the game.
any idea when this will be updated to 1.20

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I haven't seen this kind of drawing before and it looks pretty good, I hope the story is as good.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
How do you get to the party, I ordered the costume and got the pig mask, but there's no more hints after that.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Would someone tell TimeWizardStudios that the word is "SNICKERS"...not "SNIGGERS"? The latter is both incorrect, and dangerously close to being a racial slur. SNICKER! They even made a candy bar named after the action.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Would someone tell TimeWizardStudios that the word is "SNICKERS"...not "SNIGGERS"? The latter is both incorrect, and dangerously close to being a racial slur. SNICKER! They even made a candy bar named after the action.
Isn´t that the joke though? Outside of NA and western Europe the n word isn´t something you get banned to shadow realm for.

Reactions: P3zz0

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Never will be. All incest content was removed (unless patched) and production of content stopped perminately because of patreon guidelines/rules or whatever. Didnt want to try and move patreons over to subscribestar and loose revenue or risk gettin booted because he was doing both just to keep the incest in.
They really should remove the incest tag on this game.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes