rexor97

May 7, 2017
How to get a new content from 1.30? Quest guide tells that I need to finish "Stepping on the Rose", but after this one is only "to be continued" screen.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
They really should remove the incest tag on this game.
The incest is still there, it's just implicit but if you're smart enough you can figure out that it's still there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could it be better? sure, but it is what it is

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The incest is still there, it's just implicit but if you're smart enough you can figure out that it's still there.
Either that or use the iPatch :ROFLMAO: I'm not specifically a fan of incest, but it's not a big deal for me either - it, however, bugs me when incest is heavily implied, but any direct references to it are avoided; if it's there, let's call things by their proper names.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
it, however, bugs me when incest is heavily implied, but any direct references to it are avoided; if it's there, let's call things by their proper names.
Yeah same, but the problem is patreon and it's a shame because the incest in this game is better written than in 90% of the avns out there and I'm sure that without censorship it would be much better, I have the slight hope (fantasy rather) that the dev moves to SS and can release the game without censorship but I don't think so, maybe when the game is finished he can release an uncensored version.

Reactions: vaaf

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
I really hope the Dev will add a Revenge Path down the line for MC, Isabelle and Nurse against Kate. I would love to see her degraded as a Pet.

Reactions: Salomon108

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Sometimes I think that 80% of the users of this forums are fucking old hags, because otherwise it doesn't make sense that they find this game "difficult"
Funny I thought the opposite. It's got to be all young people who've been brought up with quest arrows, glowing objects, and auto map making and 10 minute youtube vids on what 'str' means on your character. Old gamers would be hand drawn maps, no quest arrows, and clicking stuff for loot and secrets.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
When will MC get to fuck Jo and Mrs. L ? the last few updates was great and all but my priority was these MILF. well Mrs. L was not MILF but you get the idea.

After MC fucked or had relationship with anyone. the game should show you how it's effect the future. Do DEV forgot MC time slip back from future ? MC also never talk about his future self. all I knew was he don't talk with Jo and Flora anymore in the future. something like that.

Leaom

Jul 16, 2019
can I used this one the Android version? and btw how to use it. Is there any kind of cheat to raise girls love/list in this game?
Not sure on the Android, but you just change the mc "main character" at the start to nurse, kate, lindsey, and so on. So nurse.lust = xxx. You can activate this on PC during a conversation to enable options you might not be high enough for. The game can bug out using console too much so save before doing too much.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Some of the quests in this thing run on old school adventure game logic, AKA random ass bullshit that barely makes sense even in hindsight. I can't fault anyone who finds it annoying, it waas dumb back then too, we just didn't know any better.

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
I need the shovel; without thinking I combined the two sticks that I had, and I am many hours past my stupid mistake playing w/ my sticks. I already used the 3rd stick. Now I am far into the game and going back would negate hours of play. Is there a way to separate the sticks? Or a cheat to add one more stick?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes