IResentThis

Aug 16, 2020
If anyone else is still stuck on Jo's Day, edit the save file value of the jo_day phase from 5 to 6. Skips out on the nurse dialogue but at least you get to keep progress.

May 23, 2020
So, reading the Changelog, no femdom this update, only lezdom. Is this right? I'll wait for another Kate femdom update like the previous one if that's the case.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Holy fuck that ending, I didn't know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Also fuck I can't wait for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get the Nurse Scene between Isabelle's exception and Kate's Scare?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
What a cliffhanger
I checked the Kate version of the quest and yup it was updated with that new end scene, HOLY FUCK
so this game is finish, and they are going to start a sequel? Or is this like a DDLC case
Given what it says about changing your playthrough when you click the banner I think the plan is to keep updating this game but in a "Seasonal" model, the MC mentions a quarter of the year passing so this was 1/4

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Android version (1.31)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

Ocean75

Apr 18, 2022
Holy fuck I was just kidding when I said it gave me DDLC flashbacks. I didn't think the minigame was literally the exact same one from DDLC lmao

Edit: Err...does this count as a spoiler?

Last edited:

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
I played this game about a year ago, and it seems to me, or has the art style of the game changed a lot during this time? Because I did not immediately recognize her from the screenshots. The game used to be like a hand-drawn 2D, now it's like a filtered 3D.

Reactions: echizen128
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes