Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is there a command to restore MC energy? I'm only seeing ones that control the three stats, money, lust and love.

NMV I'm thinking too hard. Its just mc.energy = xxx (xxx being energy total)

Last edited:

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
I read 50 pages and saw several such questions, but I didn't see an answer to any of them. can someone answer me here will there be a pregnancy?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure why I came back to this game after not playing it for over a year. TBH it was pretty boring back then and still is. Doesn't seem like any of the storylines have progressed that much. Maybe I'll check back in 3 to 4 years to see if it's gotten any better.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw i'm not sure if we can access the galery anywhere lese than on the phone but it need to be reworked, scrolling forever to get to see the latest scene isn't really nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

farwar

May 29, 2020
Btw i'm not sure if we can access the galery anywhere lese than on the phone but it need to be reworked, scrolling forever to get to see the latest scene isn't really nice.
How about reading my comment above ? just hold Page down

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021

I haven't touched this game in a few updates cuz im waitin for more content, but bellow that spoiler tag in the reply post... You're fuckin with me right? No way that's legit... Right?
But if it's not a joke:

Timewiz, what the fuck ok?
I was gonna play this new update but I think I'll wait and see where this ends up.

Reactions: Zerey Hilk
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes