Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
I'm on the quest "Wicked Game"!

Evne with the game guide, I'm "stuck" in the principal floor with a mystery box. I interacted with all possible objects but somehow I can not progress any further. Only option I have is to get cought or leave the building, finishing the quest

Edit: Found the problem!

As long as the nurse is missing, it's not possible to finish the quest with the minigame.

Last edited:
Reactions: eljeje

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I haven't touched this game in a few updates cuz im waitin for more content, but bellow that spoiler tag in the reply post... You're fuckin with me right? No way that's legit... Right?
But if it's not a joke:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Timewiz, what the fuck ok?
I was gonna play this new update but I think I'll wait and see where this ends up.

Hm i don't think it's a branch path, doesn't looks like it but

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Alright, another bug:

When looting the hole in the hallway (own house) before starting the quest "The missing tapes" will lead to a bug.
I looted the hole before quest, got every item (weed, photo, diary). Later I started the quest, got the cable-adapter. Next day, i could loot weed again, then diary page again, then the photo again. Yet, the game wants me to still lot the hole probably geting the adapter. The adapter seems to be a unique item and can be received only once.

Quest is in a loop (loot and get dapter) and cant be finished.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Any new scene with the mom??
Its not her mom, even thought he has her hair, the same freckles than flora, she said that you look like her husband when he was young, you talk about how she left you out of her will, flora said you cant have sex with her (because you are family), etc. The creator said they are not family.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Its not her mom, even thought he has her hair, the same freckles than flora, she said that you look like her husband when he was young, you talk about how she left you out of her will, flora said you cant have sex with her (because you are family), etc. The creator said they are not family.
The creator may say that the sky is red but we all know what the truth is

Fuck Patreon.

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Eh, I usually dont mind spoilers. I only get more curios when I see a spoiler tag anyway.
The main reason I stumbled upon the spoiler in question is cuz I was trying to see if people recommend restartingwith some of the stuff that got added.

Reactions: Zerey Hilk

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
cant download, when i click it just open's another tab

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dach1988

Sep 4, 2020
How to get a new content from 1.31? Quest guide tells that I need to finish "Stepping on the Rose", but after this one is only "to be continued" screen.

Reactions: Testerguy19

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
How to get a new content from 1.31? Quest guide tells that I need to finish "Stepping on the Rose", but after this one is only "to be continued" screen.
The new update is Isabelle focused, Kate focused routes include "stepping on the rose", whereas the new update is "dethroning the queen". So early in the game you can side with one of them and the last two updates end the game, but are mutually exclusive.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes