beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Help anybody? Doesn't matter how option i pick, i am stuck.
You're doing No True Scotsman, right? You got the globe already, now:
  1. Throw the globe through the basketball loop. You'll get a bolt.
  2. Use a paper tissue to clean the bolt. If you don't have one use Flora's shirt, but she'll get pissed.
  3. Use the bolt with the window and leave the homeroom. IMPORTANT: as you're outside the homeroom, do not interact with Mrs. L.
  4. Grab more haggis from the kitchen.
  5. Grab ladders from the gym (so you can go back to the homeroom).
  6. Show the bayonets and stuff book to Isabelle (you already removed the tool from it), then the haggis. Don't force her to eat the thing though, you just need to convince her to vote on you to get the prize.
  7. Show the haggis to Flora. She's hungry, and she'll give you some reward.
  8. If you didn't already, convince Flora to play the shell game with you. Win against her and she'll vote on you.
After you do those things, the quest will be over.

Reactions: BartzV

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Still undecided which choice is best from the latest chapter going forward. Doesn't make a lot of sense to disable a romance with Flora because of Jacklyn when she clearly has feelings for both of you. The safest choice seems to be the one that says go to the art show platonically. Now if we could just get Jacklyn to dabble...

(I see they added a cute freckles line for Flora like I'd been hoping lol)

Reactions: Orlox

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Am I crazy or did this new quest reference a scene with maya we haven't had yet? When was she in our house leaving her butt plug behind for us to have it in our inventory now?

FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
Tonally, this game is so weird.

On one hand, it's a light hearted game that have silly moments like polluting a river with Pepsi to kill a beaver, just because.

Then on the other hand, it has a mystery plot that takes itself so seriously that it cumulates to the end of season 1.

Then on other other hand, it gives you options to completely traumatised the characters, yet they will act like not much have happened afterwards.

It also doesn't help that the game have intended orders for quests to be completed. You can get flora have an outburst, but not get pay off of those scenes until hours after it happened because you didn't go the intended bonsai quest first.

I wasn't really able to fap because of the constant tonal shift. Hard to feel to pull a cheeky one when I wanted to skip those scenes cause I was genuinely worried about Lindsey and Isabelle, and I wanted to get through their story line asap. I might've enjoyed it a little better had I gone for Kate's route because that might've been a bit more tonally uniform, atleast it's a full fetishsized route
I played kate's route. Still only got my rocks off once and that was when she showed up nude to the art class. There's a lot of whiplash and lack of cohesion because of the way some of the quests overlap with each other which makes for strange things.

My main complaint was actually that there's no kate romance route (and it sounds like they'll never implement one), so most of my content with kate was just her bitching at me and my dude not taking any shit from her. They really went for a whole sub/dom thing for the kate route, but that's not my style so I wound up with a fairly sexless playthrough. (I guess the highpoint of the game for me was picking up kate and locking her in a closet. That was fun.)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I played kate's route. Still only got my rocks off once and that was when she showed up nude to the art class. There's a lot of whiplash and lack of cohesion because of the way some of the quests overlap with each other which makes for strange things.

My main complaint was actually that there's no kate romance route (and it sounds like they'll never implement one), so most of my content with kate was just her bitching at me and my dude not taking any shit from her. They really went for a whole sub/dom thing for the kate route, but that's not my style so I wound up with a fairly sexless playthrough. (I guess the highpoint of the game for me was picking up kate and locking her in a closet. That was fun.)
I don't know, the last time I played Isabelle route Kate's was a mess. Maybe they'll play with that and let you "tame her".

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
You're doing No True Scotsman, right? You got the globe already, now:
  1. Throw the globe through the basketball loop. You'll get a bolt.
  2. Use a paper tissue to clean the bolt. If you don't have one use Flora's shirt, but she'll get pissed.
  3. Use the bolt with the window and leave the homeroom. IMPORTANT: as you're outside the homeroom, do not interact with Mrs. L.
  4. Grab more haggis from the kitchen.
  5. Grab ladders from the gym (so you can go back to the homeroom).
  6. Show the bayonets and stuff book to Isabelle (you already removed the tool from it), then the haggis. Don't force her to eat the thing though, you just need to convince her to vote on you to get the prize.
  7. Show the haggis to Flora. She's hungry, and she'll give you some reward.
  8. If you didn't already, convince Flora to play the shell game with you. Win against her and she'll vote on you.
After you do those things, the quest will be over.
yeah, i reloaded an old save because when i need to convince both girls the game showed me only 1 option instead of 2. And now i have a similar bug. I hate this game. Too much text, sometimes funny, sometimes boring, bug everywhere, reloads everywhere...

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
She has 0 options left. I cannot progress and i cannot find any guide. it is like i am the one and only idiot with this issue.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
I used the select chapter option and yes, i fucked up the save. Now the option appears, but not in my og save, so fuck this game. Tell me when it is in a playable state.

PaulPax

Apr 29, 2020
There's a bug in the game rn where jacklyn's new quest doesn't show up on my old save or when I start from the "a single moment" chapter, but when I start from the "suitable romance" chapter I fail kate's a single moment quest. very frustrating

offrhythm

Oct 28, 2017
I'm on the latest patch and I get an error when I answer the phone at the beginning of the game. Anyone seen this before? 1000756704.jpg

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes