JakeTanner

Jan 30, 2021
I played Isabelle route and liked it a lot, it was really sweet. But now I kinda hesitate to play Kate's route cause, spoilers I guess,
knowing that a girl you're bullying actually lost a close relative because of it and still struggles with loss, gets bullied herself even harder, kind of messes with the corruption fantasy. And it's a shame because some of Kate's scenes were really funny. especially mc being a turbo simp for her:ROFLMAO:.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The changelog on Patreon says two scenes in 1.42, but the first page here says "5 sexy scenes", so how many scenes in the latest update and are they all Lindsey?

Reactions: tg84

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Does money appear in the Music Room at the school like it does every other room at school?

I'm reentering it over and over on Day 1 by reloading my save over and over but no money is ever appearing anywhere in the room.

Every other room at the school I have entered for the first time that day, if money hasn't spawned in, I'll reload my game and reenter each room until it does but it's not working with the Music Room here.

Just weird this one room it's not also working for?

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Okay...

What the Fuck is this chili cooking thing with the sister around the start ???!!!
It's horrendus ! Please tell me all the game isn't like that quest/event ?
I'll use the walkthrough to complete that part. But if the entire game is like that. Doesn't matter how good the rest is. I' won't keep playing.

Games are supposed to be fun, remember.

Reactions: dokodesuka

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I played Isabelle route and liked it a lot, it was really sweet. But now I kinda hesitate to play Kate's route cause, spoilers I guess,
knowing that a girl you're bullying actually lost a close relative because of it and still struggles with loss, gets bullied herself even harder, kind of messes with the corruption fantasy. And it's a shame because some of Kate's scenes were really funny. especially mc being a turbo simp for her:ROFLMAO:.

Yep, it's been a while since i played but i remember that exact same detail was a major turn down for me as well

But if you keep playing you quickly understand that's not a game in which you should be emotionally invested

Reactions: JakeTanner

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Okay...

What the Fuck is this chili cooking thing with the sister around the start ???!!!
I'll use the walkthrough to complete that part. But if the entire game is like that. Doesn't matter how good the rest is. I' won't keep playing.

but... that was fun when she ended in bathroom and asked for milk for her pussy, but got cola:ROFLMAO: what happend later the piss stuff is less fun for me, but everyone have different kink

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Okay...

Most of the game isn't like that. I think there's only a single other quest that's similar, and that's where you have to bake a cake. Just turn on the walkthrough for those.

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Hey all. I need some help/clarification regarding this (Lindsey Season one ending)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm assuming because of that greyed out option I didn't get "Touched By An Angel" quest later. I wanted to ask what needs to be done to get it? Asking because I've had a huge love number with Lindsey, did all her quests in a good way, chose her whenever there was an option to (for example, that quest where you can choose her or Maxine). And still I didn't get that greyed out option, nor the quest later on, and MC in Season 2 acts like "eh, I never was close to her...", which makes zero sense.

Not sure if this has any influence since it's completely unrelated to Lindsey's story but I'm playing Kate's path (picked Kate over Isabelle).

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Hey all. I need some help/clarification regarding this (Lindsey Season one ending)

I'm assuming because of that greyed out option I didn't get "Touched By An Angel" quest later. I wanted to ask what needs to be done to get it? Asking because I've had a huge love number with Lindsey, did all her quests in a good way, chose her whenever there was an option to (for example, that quest where you can choose her or Maxine). And still I didn't get that greyed out option, nor the quest later on, and MC in Season 2 acts like "eh, I never was close to her...", which makes zero sense.

Not sure if this has any influence since it's completely unrelated to Lindsey's story but I'm playing Kate's path (picked Kate over Isabelle).
i am not sure, maybe 15-20-25 love points. but when i choosed it, she is still jumping

Reactions: Pallazzo

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022

I think it's the Kate path. When trying to replay Lindsey's season 2 missions you aren't allowed to choose Kate's route.

Reactions: Pallazzo

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
i am not sure, maybe 15-20-25 love points. but when i choosed it, she is still jumping
From what I've gathered she always does that, the difference is if you choose the love option, you can continue her story/quests later on.

I think it's the Kate path. When trying to replay Lindsey's season 2 missions you aren't allowed to choose Kate's route.
Unfortunately, I think you're right. I did try to replay via chapter select and it really seems so. Honestly, I find it stupid because Lindsay story is totally unrelated to Kate's and Isabelle's. Not to mention the choice between Kate and Isabelle is a very early game choice, and you get screwed out of Lindsey content in the season 2 because of it, making her season 1 quests pointless. I guess I'll use chapter select to see her scenes.

Reactions: iamcomming

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Unfortunately, I think you're right. I did try to replay via chapter select and it really seems so. Honestly, I find it stupid because Lindsay story is totally unrelated to Kate's and Isabelle's. Not to mention the choice between Kate and Isabelle is a very early game choice, and you get screwed out of Lindsey content in the season 2 because of it, making her season 1 quests pointless. I guess I'll use chapter select to see her scenes.
What is the early game choice that determines it?

Carrying Lindsey to the nurse's office or what?

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Played this quite a while ago (it was version 1.32).

The premise is interesting and it's not a bad game but... the quest were quite convoluted and buggy and the walkthrough was incorrect or outdated (or both) so it did not help much in unraveling the messy parts.

With that being said... is the game worth playing now? Or is it still a mess?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
... is there any walktrough ... ?
There's a partial walkthrough which details some of the consequences linked in the OP.
The game also has a step-by-step quest guide in the game. I think it explains how to activate that in the first few scenes within the game.

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
What is the early game choice that determines it?

Carrying Lindsey to the nurse's office or what?
No, if you pick Kate over Isabelle in that early game choice, you won't get the choice to pick the love/heart option for Lindsey at the season 1 end, and hence won't get the Lindsey's season 2 quest(s).

VigoPlayGame

Sep 11, 2019
I just played through all the currently available content, and I can tell the dev is putting a lot into the game.
That said, I have some mixed feelings about it. Mechanically and Narratively it felt kind of all over the place, the mini-games were weird and not really fun and so sparse that they were rather pointless, and some of the characters just felt like a chore to interact with. However, some moments feel extremely human and well-written, and some characters that you can't help but adore. It's an extremely mixed bag.

I enjoyed it overall, and have plans to return to playthrough it again when the game is content complete. Maybe things will end up a bit more polished. I'll likely leave an actual review should that day ever come.

Reactions: beerpig

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
That said, I have some mixed feelings about it. Mechanically and Narratively it felt kind of all over the place, the mini-games were weird and not really fun and so sparse that they were rather pointless, and some of the characters just felt like a chore to interact with. However, some moments feel extremely human and well-written, and some characters that you can't help but adore. It's an extremely mixed bag.
I think that all of those are fair points.

I don't like the minigames either, except the DDLC-like one (writing) - as it has gameplay consequences, it isn't too obnoxious, and it plays really well with the characterisation of the girls. But I like that the minigames are there, since they give the main game a nice change of pace.

I like that the devs are trying to give you some freedom to start/complete quests in the order that you want, but in practice this gets really messy - as sometimes you need to fulfill a quest to get an option for another quest. It also interacts weird with the protagonist's character development, since depending on the quest order he behaves first as an incel, then as a decent human being, then back as incel.

Choices between romantic interests are all over the place. I like the way that the game is trying to handle Flora vs. Jacklyn - it seems to me that the goal is that you can get both if you play smart, else you need to choose. But in the meantime the game outright locks you out of Lindsey if you pick Maxine and vice versa. (It feels more sensible when choosing between Dumb and Dumber Kate and Isabelle because both hate each other's guts, but Lindsey and Maxine don't.)

3.70 star(s) 170 Votes