SRATS20

Nov 7, 2018
i havent played this in a year or two methinks. is there a good amount of nurse content now (specifically romantic or non-blackmail) and if not should i expect any in the future?

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
i havent played this in a year or two methinks. is there a good amount of nurse content now (specifically romantic or non-blackmail) and if not should i expect any in the future?
There's a fair bit of Nurse content, to the point that some people complain that it's too much. However it's nothing romantic - just her typical "abuse me daddy".

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Not to be that guy, but I'm fairly certain the thread is missing the "Lesbian" tag. The scene I just got to with Kate and one of her cronies/ even the preview shots have lesbian in them.

Not that it bothers me, better fapping material :BootyTime:

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you check the message log? or the "History" tab that most Ren'py games have. I haven't been able to find it in this thread or the game. Sometimes I click through dialogue on accident, and I'd like to see what they said.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you check the message log? or the "History" tab that most Ren'py games have. I haven't been able to find it in this thread or the game. Sometimes I click through dialogue on accident, and I'd like to see what they said.
rollback

HappyGuy96968

Mar 31, 2022
Game don't open in joiplay.The archive was extracted in joiplay and after that when I run the game it shows some code errors and you cant just ignore them and continue.Is someone else have this problem?

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
If someone wants to change the energy costs in the game:
shift+o to enter the console-window and copy/paste (ctrl+c/v) e.g. my current test-changes line by line; not all lines at same time!

default_energy_costs = {"investigate": 1, "interact": 5, "go": 10, "use": 10, "take": 2,}
default_energy_cost = 10

If you like to restore the original v1.42 values:
default_energy_costs = {"investigate": 2, "interact": 7, "go": 11, "use": 13, "take": 15,}
default_energy_cost = 13

Esc-key to close the console-window.

If you want to do some adjustments:
In the console-window, use the arrowUp/Down keys to show the last used commands. arrowLeft/Right & del-key to correct whatever value. Return/Enter-key and Esc-key to play on.

Use includes: Consume, Talk, Flirt
Interact includes: Read, Move (object)
I mainly wanted to reduce the "take" cost while keeping roughly the same time flow with a little more time to explore and experiment with any objects.
Change my lines above to your own taste!

I rather wanted to do these changes by rpy file, but the game doesn't seem to overwrite the data by the game folder's added files. Maybe it's set to read from 1000_base_game.rpa archive only. No idea, as it normally works with other renpy games too.
The advantage of the console method is that you can quickly change these values anytime you like during running game sessions. The new values will be saved in new save games, so it should be compatible to whatever future game version as long as there aren't new energy_cost variables added.
Disadvantage: you have to redo these changes on a new game/chapterSelect.

Last edited:

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
How do I see more of the gallery?
I have went through more but only see 3.
tried to move the gallery with keyboard, not working. press down get shift to 'hide ui'
cannot see arrow button as drag the screen also not working.
scroll mouse dead

to think also work with that button. thanks

Last edited:

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
How do I see more of the gallery?
I have went through more but only see 3.
tried to move the gallery with keyboard, not working. press down get shift to 'hide ui'
cannot see arrow button as drag the screen also not working.
scroll mouse dead
PG UP/PG DN?

Reactions: tyranzero
Sep 26, 2021
What is the difference between explore mode and fast mode?
In explore mode if you click on something, it gives you the popup menu with 'investigate' and some sort of interaction. On fast mode if you click on something you just go straight to the interaction option. Basically reduces the amount of clicks you need to interact with something by 1, which sounds trivial but definitely is not.

Reactions: iamcomming

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck snooping on lindsey's phone with the text messages to "Mer". Scrolled all the way up and nothing. Anyone experienced this issue and know how to get out?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'm stuck snooping on lindsey's phone with the text messages to "Mer". Scrolled all the way up and nothing. Anyone experienced this issue and know how to get out?
i reloaded a save and skipped until i reach again that moment, didnt have the problem again.

Reactions: Tehemai

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
i reloaded a save and skipped until i reach again that moment, didnt have the problem again.
How far back was the save? I kinda did that, as in earlier in the quest where I had to pick between Mrs L painting and solo painting, and didn't get much results.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
How far back was the save? I kinda did that, as in earlier in the quest where I had to pick between Mrs L painting and solo painting, and didn't get much results.
10-20 minute maybe (with skipping it was faster). i think the time isnt matter. i am sorry.
maybe someone more clever than me will see your post.

Reactions: Tehemai
3.70 star(s) 170 Votes