FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I mean having all those core flora and jacklyn events actually occur in the same playthrough. That's the whole idea of not being forced to choose. Not merely some epilogue group scene after missing the majority of their romantic and solo content.

Otherwise yea, of course you can always just use a gallery unlocker. But viewing scenes that way defeats the purpose. If you're merely interested in viewing scenes, then any issue of choice and even bothering to play the game is already irrelevant.
Well speaking of playing the game I still don't know how I'm gonna proceed in my main file with a game breaking bug lol.....But being forced to choose isn't just with those 2 girls, there are others.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
After missing the blackmail picture and going back to get it, I'm now paranoid about missing stuff

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
stuck in the paint the town quest during date. can't seem to finish the quest. after interacting all of the paintings and stuff at clicking the door. the test say cant leave without her.

Reactions: Croaa and me_irl

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.43) Workupload Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left: Rollback
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch
I can't activate any "gestures". Do I return to center between? Draw to screen edges?

Like enable iNcest is:
center > up > center > down-right > center > up > center

If not that, how please?

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
Somehow I can't Unren this game. Unren extracts a lot of *.rpyc files, but can't decompile them into *.rpy files. What is my fault?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
stuck in the paint the town quest during date. can't seem to finish the quest. after interacting all of the paintings and stuff at clicking the door. the test say cant leave without her.
Yes, seems to be a game breaking bug if you're not doing it from the chapter select. Don't know if the devs have been made aware of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the writing for Jacklyn. Is it one author or a group effort? Where and how are they picking up the slang?
I've been enchanted by her way of speaking from the start.

steveyOh123

Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone know games that have similar story lines to Kate's? I love the way she bullies MC but loves the fact that he is submissive to her and follows her orders.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Can I get a thorough description for enabling incest on Android port? "Up + diag-down-right + up" is too vague. What screen to do this on? How fast/slow? To screen edges or nah? Return to center between? Does sound or notification pop up? I've been trying for days...

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Just finished playing through it again. I AM ANGRY! Why? CUZ I CAN'T BLOODY CONTINUE!
I have a MIGHTY NEED! for more.

Mar 3, 2020
Return to center between?
If I recall correctly, the author has previously indicated that you simply draw the letter N.

I expect that speed and size are almost irrelevant, so long as it's large enough to be clear and fast/smooth enough to not be misdetected as a sequence of smaller inputs. But that's just based on abstract math, not any knowledge of Android gesture input.

3.70 star(s) 171 Votes