jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
I tried clicking it in different orders myself, didn't work.
Interesting, normally when you click the door it's no longer highlighted so when you finish clicking everything else, the girl in the jacket becomes interactable. Are you using an old save from when your relationship with Flora would end completely if you did the first date with Jacklyn? If so that could cause her to not show up and bug out the quest

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
If I recall correctly, the author has previously indicated that you simply draw the letter N.

I expect that speed and size are almost irrelevant, so long as it's large enough to be clear and fast/smooth enough to not be misdetected as a sequence of smaller inputs. But that's just based on abstract math, not any knowledge of Android gesture input.
Yes, they reply to explain this. I was thinking as if using "d-pad" on controller, up from middle then down-right then up. This make much more sense (and "console" is to draw large "C" shspe). Thank you!

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Interesting, normally when you click the door it's no longer highlighted so when you finish clicking everything else, the girl in the jacket becomes interactable. Are you using an old save from when your relationship with Flora would end completely if you did the first date with Jacklyn? If so that could cause her to not show up and bug out the quest
No I'm pretty sure in my main file I didn't do any sexy time with Jacklyn. But even if I had, that would still be a game breaking bug they should fix. And the girl isn't even present, not just non-interactable.

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
No I'm pretty sure in my main file I didn't do any sexy time with Jacklyn. But even if I had, that would still be a game breaking bug they should fix. And the girl isn't even present, not just non-interactable.
Oh yeah that wouldn't have made it okay, it's just weird how inconsistent this bug is so I was curious as to what's causing it. It might just be an version save incompatibility issue. I played on a fresh save since it had been well over a year since the last update I downloaded and I never had this issue.

Just for reference what OS are you playing on?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I must have done some sequence breaking or something. I'm doing the party quest (Wicked Game) and MC has some sort of hate boner for Lindsey despite nothing happened that would warrant that. What's up with that?

Dodo96 2

May 16, 2024
Another Chance V.1.44
Windows And Mac

v1.44 — "Hot My Bot"

Changelog

New features

- Added Mrs. L's Hot My Bot quest
- Added a Maya upskirt special scene
- Added a Mrs. L bent forward special scene
- Added a Mrs. L stretching special scene
- Added a Mrs. L workout routine special scene
- Added a Mrs. L boobjob special scene
- Added an easter egg involving Maya and the message box in the homeroom

Technical changes

- Added a custom icon for the .exe and .app files
- Renamed the "Mrs. L's Workout" phone gallery replay to "Mrs. L's Tape"

Fixed bugs

- The player would be able to choose the "Flora, what's really going on?" dialogue choice in The Statement even if they hadn't played through Tiny Thirsty Tree beforehand
- Starting The Dog Trick via the chapter select would not have the clubroom unlocked by default, even though the player must quest Maxine (who spends most of her time there) during it
- Lindsey could be seen roaming around the school during Nothing Wrong With Me when she's supposed to be practicing in the gym
- The player could get softlocked during Fall in Newfall by entering the homeroom through the window
- The chapter select for Wicked Game would not allow the player to pass up on helping Lindsey, even though the "Your mind..." dialogue choice in it requires romance with her to be disabled
- The "Kate's Spurt" phone gallery replay would incorrectly show Kate wearing her season 2 outfit should the player replay it while on season 2

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Great. What are the new scenes? The changelog is only updated until 1.43

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Is the incest patch updated for latest version?

EDIT: I am also stuck in the gym during the quest "The Dog Trick" I searched the thread but not a single answer so i need help here, not sure what i can do but i cant leave the gym.

EDIT: Nvm I had to finish "Search&Rescue" Quest of the Nurse first.

Last edited:
Reactions: BartzV

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Unofficial android version (1.43) Workupload Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left: Rollback
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch
Waiting for 1.44 mobile port:giggle:

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.44)

Gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Unofficial android version (1.44) Workupload Pixeldrain

Gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)

Definitely the only hero who is never late!:cool:

Reactions: submarine13

Germany328

Jul 19, 2022
I dunno if anyone needs to know this, but the command that's linked through OP as a gallery unlock command redefines a function in the game's script, making it practically impossible (or at least really difficult) to relock gallery replays if you wanted to for some reason. Because of that, I'd recommend this command instead:
Python:
list(map(unlock_replay, (replay[0] for replay in replays_by_order)))
This command just iterates through every replay that exists in the game and uses the game's built in function to unlock it, meaning it doesn't change the game's code at all. So, if you wanted to restart the game and reset your gallery for whatever reason, you'd still be able to (with this command):
Python:
list(map(lock_replay, (replay[0] for replay in replays_by_order)))
PSA over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSilentLurker
3.70 star(s) 171 Votes