3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
what day do I find Steph big secret ?
It is suppose to be next. That is all I cna tell you mate. Maybe a couple of weeks.

Another Man's Wife? When the only wife that got fuck senseless are our fucking wife? This game should be called My Slutty Wife or My Bitchy Wife not "Another Man's Wife". I mean at least be honest with your content, man.
Definitely the bitchy wife. The title is misleading. You would think it would be Tori but they are going after Steph. I'm a confused as much as everyone else on that one.

Is it just me, or does Steph become nicer with each update? The devs are trying too hard to improve her reputation.

And this update is basically, again, a correction of the previous content. So I am a little disappointed.
This update on high confidence Steph is a little nicer but on low confidence she is a bit bitchier and medium confidence is much the same. I'll give an example soon.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Is it just me, or does Steph become nicer with each update? The devs are trying too hard to improve her reputation.

And this update is basically, again, a correction of the previous content. So I am a little disappointed.
Only on High Confidence mate, on Low Confidence route she is a little bitchier. I'll post an example soon.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

We have updated the game to version 1.07. Here's what you will find in the update.

• Updated content from Friday night and Saturday night adding close to a hundred renders and some refinement in dialogue.

• Replaced more animations from Friday night.

• Added new content that finishes the scene with Tori and Jason.

• Added new animated scenes with three unique animations that are new.

• Added new options in the dialogue that increase player agency regarding Steph.

• Reworked some of the game mechanics addressing a few bugs and fixing scenes that were not triggering properly.

• Reduced the size of the game considerably.

• Started moving some of the animations to webm files.

As I've been saying for weeks, there is not a lot of new content here, but we have done a lot to improve the game's structure. The next update will have more new content.
Its a mixed update but I think there is more good than bad in this one.

The devs originally said no to knowing confidence points and a walkthrough, but we have stats and a walkthrough choice. I am happy they changed their mind. I like to know my stats and the walkthrough is handy and you can turn it off and on depending on your preference. Good stuff.

Gina has been made a bit more manipulative as the dev said. Sort of my fault sorry. I said she was a fun character, dev didn't agree and now she got nerfed :LOL:

No major dialogue changes but there were some minor ones. One was important. Steph tells the MC on Saturday night he/player will have control of whether she is sluttier or more conservative. I like it. I was happy with good clear consent but I like this mechanic just as much. It helps immersion.

On High Confidence Steph is a little nicer, on Low Confidence she is a little bitchier. I think the best new Steph quote (only on LC path) - "If you can't call your wife a bitch when she's being a bitch, then what use are you?" Such a loving wife...

Saturday night after the 3some. Steph says more nice shit about how the highlight is seeing MC in action, blah blah and yet she doesn't respect him enough to be honest with him about so many things. Doesn't matter how many 'nice' things she says, her actions do not add up still. The dev is not getting the issue with Steph. If she was erratic and acted like she respected her husband then everyone would like her a whole lot more.

New MC quote - "I could handle any of it because I know we love each other unconditionally." Dev may as well put my name on it. I lost that argument :rolleyes: . The dev has other ideas. I still strongly disagree.

Tori's second game ... sorry I don't want to spoil everything. I'll just say I'm glad that visit is over... Tori is a lot better on High Confidence but her and Jason are still deceptive shits.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
It is quite refreshing to see (yes, I'm late) a game where being a part of the swinging scene is actually being understood as "swinging", not as "fucking a random number of random persons".

Reactions: Dopplyn

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Didn't expect Tori's second game to be so short. Unless I am missing something, there isn't anything to add to the walkthrough for it. It does seem like the bulk of the work was Fri night and beefing up Steph/Jason scenes.

Reactions: gyshia915

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It is quite refreshing to see (yes, I'm late) a game where being a part of the swinging scene is actually being understood as "swinging", not as "fucking a random number of random persons".
It did go down the cuck path, but the fan base backlash led to changes.

Didn't expect Tori's second game to be so short. Unless I am missing something, there isn't anything to add to the walkthrough for it. It does seem like the bulk of the work was Fri night and beefing up Steph/Jason scenes.
Yeah definitely. And Steph has another secret from the MC at the end of it. Its probably a fun one this time though

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Does your gallery and WT work on this version?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Does your gallery and WT work on this version?
Gallery will still mostly work but I already found one entry that broke with this update so probably need to recheck things and update. There are too many changes in this update that I would wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated. Working on it.

EDIT: Plus I already reported a few more bugs to the developer. So might wait and see if there are fixes before finalizing the walkthrough mod.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Gallery will still mostly work but I already found one entry that broke with this update so probably need to recheck things and update. There are too many changes in this update that I would wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated. Working on it.

EDIT: Plus I already reported a few more bugs to the developer. So might wait and see if there are fixes before finalizing the walkthrough mod.
Thank you for the quick response!

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
The current direction of the game has worsened over the update. When the game started, it started out strong and bold. It started with a clear conflict and the author was not afraid of making things uncomfortable for the player in order to give an experience that doesn't just coddle with our sexual expectations. This game had all the intricacies and complications that swinging, open relationships, and sexual explorations that a couple may experience. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, a partner may make mistakes or there may be regrets, but it can be spicy as a Carolina Reaper too, which reflects so well with reality. The characters don't coddle the main character, they're not revolving their universe around the MC; they have their own desires and motivations and could just be as hostile as the MC, given the circumstances. This is one thing that the game had so much potential in creating a compelling narrative - something that a lot of games sadly don't understand by constantly coddling and rewarding the player or just by having a weak and frivolous conflict.

I really liked that the game suggests that the player could easily just have a threesome with Steph and Tori, so long as he swoons Steph the right way. The MC in the game reflects this. He was so excited and confident that he's going to have that threesome with the blessing of his best friend, no less. But as we slowly find out, Steph isn't an easy character. She's not just going to bend over and give the MC what he wants like so many female characters on this site where they just keep on indulging and freely giving the MC all the love and sex like he wants. The MC in this game has to make compromises and weave through the situation with grace else he regrets his decisions. Then we later find out that Jason isn't the most honest person and is actually mischievous. The impression he gives, the "you can fuck my wife no strings attached promise" isn't what it seems. And the promise of a threesome that the MC wants so badly seems like a trickery. Turns out, Jason plans to fuck your wife, and depending on your choices, Tori may not even want to fuck the MC at all, leaving him high and dry. And now, Steph is into the idea of fucking Jason, and the MC might get the short end of the stick and get nothing at all. I liked the way the game crushes the player's expectations. I liked how the game pulls the rug under the MC and when he notices it, it's already too late. I liked how the game gives a compelling conflict and how it reflects some aspects of swinging in real life. I liked how the MC could get cucked even though he's the one who introduced the idea to his wife. The game is not perfect by any means. It has flaws that the audience was right to point out but this has also caused the game to lose its tracks when the author decided to make things too easy and comfortable for the player.

The people here were right that the MC's actions were too restrictive. The game doesn't give the players the freedom to do certain things that seem like an obvious response to a situation. This created an agonizing experience for some when the game and characters such as Steph or Tori seemed to keep on piling on the MC and he could not retort appropriately. But the problem isn't in the characters like Steph and Tori - they're good characters and the player has to wrestle them in order to get what he desires. The problem is the limited decisions that the MC could make. But now the author decided to mellow their character down. In low confidence route, Steph no longer exclaims how she now wants more cocks, shocking the MC as he slowly realizes his mistake. Steph is no longer as fierce as before. In Jason and Tori's house, the scenes where Tori badly disappoints the MC and the MC getting cucked are gone. The reveal of Jason's deception by Tori and exclaiming her desire not wanting to be with the MC is replaced with something more mellow. The possible shock and disappointment of the MC are sadly replaced with something softer in order to coddle the player. Jason now only looks respectfully at Steph wearing lingerie, a far cry from what had been. The MC also gets a free soft threesome by having to suck Tori's boob. Hurray! More coddling for the player, the same shit that most games on this site had been doing. Might as well have Jason be a full cuck and the MC gets to take everything. It's so sad how low and soft the game had become in order to make it comfortable for thin-skinned players. Before, the actions of the player carried more weight because the consequences were more dire and realistic. The game had so much potential but now the decisions of the player aren't as gratifying and rewarding. The main characters had become soft just to quell the insecurities of some players. It would have been better if we were given the option to retaliate or scheme in order for the MC to get the upper hand. But nope, the easy route it is. It's so sad how the vision of the author had to be distorted and now we have a less compelling game. When are we going to realize that players aren't the best writers? The game had a perfect balance of swinging and cuckoldry/netorare. Just because it makes you uncomfortable, doesn't mean it's bad. Have you read ASOIAF? Does GRRM just give the good guys a happy life with easy problems to deal with? No. And it's better and more compelling that way. There were so many scenes in that book series that were uncomfortable. Things don't always go well with our beloved characters. And it's more satisfying to read because of the conflict, because the author doesn't coddle his characters. Ned Stark died. Rob Stark died. Oberyn's head got crushed. If the direction of the story went with how the readers wanted, then none of those things would happen. They would all get a happy ending and we would get a shittier series. But GRRM is the author for a reason, and his books are beloved for a reason. For the love of god, stop making players write the game and let the author focus on the vision of their story.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
It did go down the cuck path, but the fan base backlash led to changes.

Yeah definitely. And Steph has another secret from the MC at the end of it. Its probably a fun one this time though
I haven't seen any backlash and I've been in the steam comments of updates since Day 1.
I think you're confusing freeloading f95 users, compared to genuine fans.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's clearly false. Here, some players bitching about Steph and NTR.
That link won't load for me. Are they complaining that there is ntr or complaining there's not enough ntr? I see the tag so did the dev remove it? Can we only fuck other mens wives or do we have to get cucked too? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: ForeverLosing

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I haven't seen any backlash and I've been in the steam comments of updates since Day 1.
I think you're confusing freeloading f95 users, compared to genuine fans.
How could you possibly have missed them? Some have been removed now. FYI many posters on this thread have paid for the game because it was so cheap.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Update broke my Alternate End mod for the Jason-Steph scene. Please uninstall my mod to see the updated version of that scene. Working on updating the mod.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The current direction of the game has worsened over the update. When the game started, it started out strong and bold. It started with a clear conflict and the author was not afraid of making things uncomfortable for the player in order to give an experience that doesn't just coddle with our sexual expectations. This game had all the intricacies and complications that swinging, open relationships, and sexual explorations that a couple may experience. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, a partner may make mistakes or there may be regrets, but it can be spicy as a Carolina Reaper too, which reflects so well with reality. The characters don't coddle the main character, they're not revolving their universe around the MC; they have their own desires and motivations and could just be as hostile as the MC, given the circumstances. This is one thing that the game had so much potential in creating a compelling narrative - something that a lot of games sadly don't understand by constantly coddling and rewarding the player or just by having a weak and frivolous conflict.

I really liked that the game suggests that the player could easily just have a threesome with Steph and Tori, so long as he swoons Steph the right way. The MC in the game reflects this. He was so excited and confident that he's going to have that threesome with the blessing of his best friend, no less. But as we slowly find out, Steph isn't an easy character. She's not just going to bend over and give the MC what he wants like so many female characters on this site where they just keep on indulging and freely giving the MC all the love and sex like he wants. The MC in this game has to make compromises and weave through the situation with grace else he regrets his decisions. Then we later find out that Jason isn't the most honest person and is actually mischievous. The impression he gives, the "you can fuck my wife no strings attached promise" isn't what it seems. And the promise of a threesome that the MC wants so badly seems like a trickery. Turns out, Jason plans to fuck your wife, and depending on your choices, Tori may not even want to fuck the MC at all, leaving him high and dry. And now, Steph is into the idea of fucking Jason, and the MC might get the short end of the stick and get nothing at all. I liked the way the game crushes the player's expectations. I liked how the game pulls the rug under the MC and when he notices it, it's already too late. I liked how the game gives a compelling conflict and how it reflects some aspects of swinging in real life. I liked how the MC could get cucked even though he's the one who introduced the idea to his wife. The game is not perfect by any means. It has flaws that the audience was right to point out but this has also caused the game to lose its tracks when the author decided to make things too easy and comfortable for the player.

The people here were right that the MC's actions were too restrictive. The game doesn't give the players the freedom to do certain things that seem like an obvious response to a situation. This created an agonizing experience for some when the game and characters such as Steph or Tori seemed to keep on piling on the MC and he could not retort appropriately. But the problem isn't in the characters like Steph and Tori - they're good characters and the player has to wrestle them in order to get what he desires. The problem is the limited decisions that the MC could make. But now the author decided to mellow their character down. In low confidence route, Steph no longer exclaims how she now wants more cocks, shocking the MC as he slowly realizes his mistake. Steph is no longer as fierce as before. In Jason and Tori's house, the scenes where Tori badly disappoints the MC and the MC getting cucked are gone. The reveal of Jason's deception by Tori and exclaiming her desire not wanting to be with the MC is replaced with something more mellow. The possible shock and disappointment of the MC are sadly replaced with something softer in order to coddle the player. Jason now only looks respectfully at Steph wearing lingerie, a far cry from what had been. The MC also gets a free soft threesome by having to suck Tori's boob. Hurray! More coddling for the player, the same shit that most games on this site had been doing. Might as well have Jason be a full cuck and the MC gets to take everything. It's so sad how low and soft the game had become in order to make it comfortable for thin-skinned players. Before, the actions of the player carried more weight because the consequences were more dire and realistic. The game had so much potential but now the decisions of the player aren't as gratifying and rewarding. The main characters had become soft just to quell the insecurities of some players. It would have been better if we were given the option to retaliate or scheme in order for the MC to get the upper hand. But nope, the easy route it is. It's so sad how the vision of the author had to be distorted and now we have a less compelling game. When are we going to realize that players aren't the best writers? The game had a perfect balance of swinging and cuckoldry/netorare. Just because it makes you uncomfortable, doesn't mean it's bad. Have you read ASOIAF? Does GRRM just give the good guys a happy life with easy problems to deal with? No. And it's better and more compelling that way. There were so many scenes in that book series that were uncomfortable. Things don't always go well with our beloved characters. And it's more satisfying to read because of the conflict, because the author doesn't coddle his characters. Ned Stark died. Rob Stark died. Oberyn's head got crushed. If the direction of the story went with how the readers wanted, then none of those things would happen. They would all get a happy ending and we would get a shittier series. But GRRM is the author for a reason, and his books are beloved for a reason. For the love of god, stop making players write the game and let the author focus on the vision of their story.
I agree with your first two paragraphs, but only some of your third. We might have to agree to disagree.

The game you were expecting was never going to happen. With 106 it looked like they were going that way, but it was never their intention. They were genuinely surprised with the netorare backlash. In their eyes the game didn't play that way. You can blame the fans of the game all you like, and yes fans have swayed the devs on numerous occasions, but the very core of the game, the confidence mechanic and restrictive actions are not something the devs will consider changing.

I agree the MC's actions are too restrictive, I said it a hundreds time I'm sure. It won't change because of the self-imposed restrictions of the devs. To quote the dev, the player is not the MC. Players are along for the ride. MC's love of Steph is unconditional. That quote was incorporated in to this update because I argued that no marriage was unconditional. The devs would not hear it and now its been included in the dialogue to push the point. Steph will never deliberately hurt the MC. There was never going to be netorare which surprised me. The idea the marriage could break down or be threatened is not something they will entertain. There will be no divorce ending, their words not mine. The problem is not appeasing fans or changing the peripheral edges of their story.

Steph only wanted more cocks on the original cuck/low confidence route. Steph was not going to set out to hurt the MC. She says it a heap of times throughout the game. I think it is ridiculous. There is no way her disrespect and actions cannot cause him hurt on every confidence and there is no way she is not aware of it. Even if they go there, Steph will never face the consequences of her actions. The MC will always forgive her and be held back. So unless the devs suddenly departed from their unwavering attitude towards the MC and Steph, you were never going to get the game you expected. He was going to be just another stereotypical cuck. There is merit, I think, in the devs trying to break from the used and abused cuck trope and for trying something different. If it doesn't work at least they tried to do something different.

I don't agree Steph and Tori are good characters. This is a VN not a GRRM novel. GRRM's characters were impressive for different reasons. I hated Little Finger but I couldn't help but admire his tenacity and conniving. There is the difference. No matter what utter bastards GRRM character's were, and how much you hate them, you couldn't help but respect and even admire his main characters. They were where they were for a reason. Good or bad they earnt it.

Tori and Steph have nothing to admire. They are broken women who have nothing but what's between the legs to commend them. Tori is only where she is because Jason saved her. She hasn't earnt her place. Steph is the centre of Tori's attention because Steph has a problem and Tori wants to help in her perverted way because Tori is just another bored woman looking for diversion. I think there could be a story there in the damage Tori could potential do to Steph, but I'm not the dev of this VN. As for Steph she obviously has mental health problems. There may be a story there with her big reveal. I can't agree it is the fans fault you are disappointed. The devs are the ones who restrict AMW.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes