3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I was only joking about the 100 pages but we are there :ROFLMAO:

Playing this game as it is, I agree Steph, Tori and Jason come across as the bad guys. Gina seems to be the only one who cares about the MC and warns him about where things could end up several times. Gina certainly gets it right about Donny. According to the dev this is the complete opposite of what's really going on. I'm still struggling with Tori trying to help Steph, in what fucking universe!!!!!! And Jason don't get me started. How the game plays and what the dev says is going on is about erratic as Steph.

I have no problem believing Steph has mental health problems, I've been calling her erratic and bi-polar for yonks. Her actions towards MC are disrespectful and crappy, and doesn't match up with what she says. She has no trust in her husband, if she did, she wouldn't have so many secrets.

I haven't been happy about the confidence system from the word go. At this stage looking back it looks to me the confidence system is about MC's blind trust in Steph more than it is about his confidence.

I don't think the MC is a coward as he wants to act and he knows he has to act, he often says it, but the dev doesn't let him act and do things like throwing Donny out on his ass and holding Steph to account. There the dev shows the amateur side of his writing that happens some times. The dev pushes his agenda instead of going with the MC's personality and desire to act.

As bizarre as it sounds I still want to see where the story goes and how the MC fares. I see so much of my younger self in him and also my ex in the woman he is married too. I think my mind is stuck in a time warp with this game. Maybe I'm as crazy as Steph :ROFLMAO:
I also wonder how the author will explain the absurdity of the story.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I also wonder how the author will explain the absurdity of the story.
Maybe its my ex-wife writing it in disguise :LOL:

Seriously though. I don't think the dev sees it the way we do. He seems quite mystified that Tori and Steph are seen as bad guys and Gina as a good character. That is just my impression. He has said he will engage in a Q&A with me after the update. Hopefully that will happen as there are a lot of the same questions that people ask.

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

We have updated the game to version 1.07. Here's what you will find in the update.

• Updated content from Friday night and Saturday night adding close to a hundred renders and some refinement in dialogue.

• Replaced more animations from Friday night.

• Added new content that finishes the scene with Tori and Jason.

• Added new animated scenes with three unique animations that are new.

• Added new options in the dialogue that increase player agency regarding Steph.

• Reworked some of the game mechanics addressing a few bugs and fixing scenes that were not triggering properly.

• Reduced the size of the game considerably.

• Started moving some of the animations to webm files.

As I've been saying for weeks, there is not a lot of new content here, but we have done a lot to improve the game's structure. The next update will have more new content.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Lots of line changes and even some sections and choices removed. Probably too big of a change for renpy’s rollback code to handle thus causing issue with existing saves.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well this was way better then the last version, at least with Tori and Jason.
But the Friday night water scene still happens and i didn´t had a say in that, that´s dissapointing. (high confidence path)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well this was way better then the last version, at least with Tori and Jason.
But the Friday night water scene still happens and i didn´t had a say in that, that´s dissapointing. (high confidence path)
Yeah a few frustrating things like that are still there. Their are some good and bad, I am still looking through it. So far Steph is a little nicer on HC and a little more bitchier on LC. I'll say more once others get a chance to have a look at it.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Yeah a few frustrating things like that are still there. Their are some good and bad, I am still looking through it. So far Steph is a little nicer on HC and a little more bitchier on LC. I'll say more once others get a chance to have a look at it.
I agree, and i am really glad that the dev´s keep listening and adapting to our (the players) opinion.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Is it just me, or does Steph become nicer with each update? The devs are trying too hard to improve her reputation.

And this update is basically, again, a correction of the previous content. So I am a little disappointed.

gimji

Jul 19, 2017
Dude, did you even play the game? MC fucks at least 2 different women.
They are not a wife, man. When you named the game "Another Man's Wife" it mean you got to fuck someone else wife not some random joe line up to fuck yours, the title is very misleading. Very well, not that I mind it that much but it still bothers me.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes