3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

I was hoping to have the update ready today, it is really close, but I don't want to rush it. I've rushed before, and it was a mistake.

We will updated to 1.07 on Monday about this time of day (Past noon EST). Tomorrow in our Too Perilous weekly update, we will discuss what's in the update,

I apologize that we are not ready to go today as planned, but things happened this week that caused a time crunch, and we already know the weekend is slammed. Thank you for your patience and as always, thanks for your continued support here in Early Access.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

I was hoping to have the update ready today, it is really close, but I don't want to rush it. I've rushed before, and it was a mistake.

We will updated to 1.07 on Monday about this time of day (Past noon EST). Tomorrow in our Too Perilous weekly update, we will discuss what's in the update,

I apologize that we are not ready to go today as planned, but things happened this week that caused a time crunch, and we already know the weekend is slammed. Thank you for your patience and as always, thanks for your continued support here in Early Access.
Oh! Update post! Yay! Reporting for duty!

Oh, postponed… Can I get beta version? For mod developemnt bug reporting :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
:LOL: very clever post. You captured the essence of the game for sure. Thank you for that it was a great chuckle. You haven't added much that hasn't been said already by someone, the satirical part of your post and the more serious part.

I agree re-Steph, Tori, and Jason. The dev's favourite saying about Steph is she is suppose to drive us crazy but not drive us away. He is right that she drives us crazy :ROFLMAO:. I said to the dev when he said Tori was helping Steph that I can't see how that is possible and that I only believe him because he is the writer of the script for the game. I don't understand how some of the things he has said can possibly be. Jason's deception at the office is utterly preposterous. It is just as easy to ask to swing as it is to ask for a 3some. Then Tori confesses in the one on one chat that it is all about Jason getting Steph. Again how is this helping Steph? Jason and Tori contradict each other and Jason admits he deceived the MC. How can these liars possibly be 'helping' by exposing them to these silly games? It makes no sense to me. Most of your criticisms are valid.

I'm not pro this game, I'm not against it, I just got hooked on it over the early stages of release. I enjoyed the game up until Tori came along in update 1.06. Believe me, it was worse when 1.06 was released, and it has improved to what it was. I'm just intrigued as to how these things the dev has said, will come to pass. He is either brilliant or delusional.

I don't know if you saw the early posts where the dev revealed details of Steph's big secret. It has to do with her mental health. We have been saying all along she is psycho, bi-polar, crazy, etc. The fact Steph has mental health problems is not a secret. She says herself continually she has no control and needs MC to control her which he is never allowed to do because of his unconditional love and promise to not let their sexual exploration damage their marriage. How is this promise still valid when she has been keeping secrets? How does stopping MC from acting the way he should not damage their marriage. They have been married for 5yrs and probably together for about 7yrs, how does he not know his wife is crazy and why would you let a crazy person make the decisions????? It drives me as crazy as Steph o_O.
I tried the game v.106c. In this version, all the intentions of Tori, Jason and Steph are shown more openly. It is clearly seen that Steph knew everything in advance and actively participated in the conspiracy against MC. There are several lines that show how eager she was to do this. It was clearly highlighted that the MC was superfluous; he was immediately told that he would sit under the bench and not show off. When, in a conversation with Tori, he called their meeting a swing, she immediately corrected him, saying that this was not so, only Steph was needed and that’s all for that. Loved the opportunity to interrupt Jason and Steph's event. This is a more honest version of the story.
In the new version, the author tried to smooth out the corners, to make it not noticeable, but the general concept and direction of the story was preserved. There is a strong feeling that the story has one main goal and all paths lead to it. The confidence and dom1 levels show different text and pictures, but all routes will converge at one point. We are simply shown different ways in which the MC is pushed towards a single goal, depending on his parameters.

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

As we announced yesterday, we will update the game on Monday. Obviously it was something we wanted to have out before the weekend, and that is particularly true with this update as we are updating both the game and the demo and looking forward to some feedback on the changes to the way the game plays.
There won’t be a lot of new content in this update on Monday. I would say that this update is not so much about adding content as it is an incremental improvement in quality. The game is smaller, a lot of animations load faster now, we’re adding over a hundred new renders to old and new content, we replaced another batch of old animations, and we are adding a new animated scene which has three animations with more to come.

But a lot of time was put into structure and dialogue. Originally, we had the game start to divide Saturday night into winning and losing paths and the dialogue started to reflect that divide at that point. We redesigned the game towards a good/better/best ending model, and so we obviously needed to go back to Saturday night and correct both the mechanics and the dialogue. We were working on Friday night already with the demo, so we went ahead and hit all the major points in the game thus far. There are still a few places where we need to get the dialogue in step with what we are doing, but those are smaller corrections for the most part with what amounts to comments by people like Gina that don’t drive the story.

The other thing we did structurally is really exciting to me. Steph’s going to give the player the ability to guide her towards either being more slutty or more reserved within an individual scene. I really want to say a whole lot more about this, but I need to let the game speak for itself, and it will be able to do that Monday. I would say we have implemented this enough for people to get a taste of what I’m talking about, but there’s more I want to do so that the slutty vs. reserved paths are more unique from each other in future updates. I don’t want Steph to go full blown cumdumpster, but I want to create a range that is responsive to the MC directly and meets a variety of player styles. I feel we have created the means to do that and made the whole thing make sense within the context of the story.

So as I said before, we’re not adding a lot that is new, but I feel we’ve beefed up what was there. We are now going to be able to move into answering some plot questions and taking the game in different directions based on the choices you’ve made as we move into the endgame. As always, please leave your questions and comments

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

As we announced yesterday, we will update the game on Monday. Obviously it was something we wanted to have out before the weekend, and that is particularly true with this update as we are updating both the game and the demo and looking forward to some feedback on the changes to the way the game plays.
There won’t be a lot of new content in this update on Monday. I would say that this update is not so much about adding content as it is an incremental improvement in quality. The game is smaller, a lot of animations load faster now, we’re adding over a hundred new renders to old and new content, we replaced another batch of old animations, and we are adding a new animated scene which has three animations with more to come.

But a lot of time was put into structure and dialogue. Originally, we had the game start to divide Saturday night into winning and losing paths and the dialogue started to reflect that divide at that point. We redesigned the game towards a good/better/best ending model, and so we obviously needed to go back to Saturday night and correct both the mechanics and the dialogue. We were working on Friday night already with the demo, so we went ahead and hit all the major points in the game thus far. There are still a few places where we need to get the dialogue in step with what we are doing, but those are smaller corrections for the most part with what amounts to comments by people like Gina that don’t drive the story.

The other thing we did structurally is really exciting to me. Steph’s going to give the player the ability to guide her towards either being more slutty or more reserved within an individual scene. I really want to say a whole lot more about this, but I need to let the game speak for itself, and it will be able to do that Monday. I would say we have implemented this enough for people to get a taste of what I’m talking about, but there’s more I want to do so that the slutty vs. reserved paths are more unique from each other in future updates. I don’t want Steph to go full blown cumdumpster, but I want to create a range that is responsive to the MC directly and meets a variety of player styles. I feel we have created the means to do that and made the whole thing make sense within the context of the story.

So as I said before, we’re not adding a lot that is new, but I feel we’ve beefed up what was there. We are now going to be able to move into answering some plot questions and taking the game in different directions based on the choices you’ve made as we move into the endgame. As always, please leave your questions and comments
Yeah that is just swirling words that don't say much. Wait and see Monday I think. I wonder if the intro has been reviewed and adjusted as well?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah that is just swirling words that don't say much. Wait and see Monday I think. I wonder if the intro has been reviewed and adjusted as well?
Right? I feel like this is the past 6 updates.

Isn't that similar to the exact same text descriptions of all updates for the past month? This is why I made fun of them for having 4090s prior in the thread. It takes them 5 minutes to crank out renders. They need to make those new scenes, add dialogue, write the flow in renpy, and be done. This isn't rocket science. Furthermore, the fact that it's a steam game and not patreon supported would make it seem like it's in their best interest to release a fully finished product asap instead of milking slow updates and dragging things out.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This is a good game
Add I'm glad I bought it
It was worth the money imo

But I sometimes feel like the dev is focusing too much on changing old content and not new stuff
Ahh well I'll judge the story fully once the game is finished

I'm still really curious to see how they handle the sequel they have planned
You should get onboard a as perversion consultant Joshy :LOL:

I'll see how this ends up and what the plan for game 2 is. All I know is, its focused on Steph and Tori and it sounds like it will turn in to a cuck game. I'm not interested in a Tori/Steph/cuck focused story to be honest. I'm trying to stay away from cuck games. If it is going to be the swinger story they advertised then maybe.

You might be able to use those straws in game 2 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You descrime this MC in so very accurate detail .. you must really be living in this livid story, right?
mc usually acts like a giant pussy and is as dumb as a rock
Well ... thing is ... we already know what is up with Tori - hates Jason with a passion
and would not touch his cheating ass.
This must be why she has her own escapades with other men
and brings useless brain damaged stupid whores for him to fkk.
This game started strong with some beautifully interesting novel moments, but the last parts of it turned so lame:
Tori would not fkk MC and make Jason drool and mad with envy but rather cower in fear:
cucking herself alongside MC.
Such a waste of any borderline inticing plot driven adventure, in favor of the overused at neausea trope
of the spiteful wife shitting on her peers: ”If I am treated his badly, you gotta suffer the same fate, biatch!”

Jason is a literal tool who likes the trope of hustling his friends and taking their women for his power fantasy.

Just watch the media on what such assholes do to their families and friends on the daily:
- rape, murder, beat them up, burglary ... you name it.
No wonder The Juice got in prison not for killing his wife in cold curdling blood,
but for burglarising her relatives.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You should get onboard a as perversion consultant Joshy :LOL:

I'll see how this ends up and what the plan for game 2 is. All I know is, its focused on Steph and Tori and it sounds like it will turn in to a cuck game. I'm not interested in a Tori/Steph/cuck focused story to be honest. I'm trying to stay away from cuck games. If it is going to be the swinger story they advertised then maybe.

You might be able to use those straws in game 2 :ROFLMAO:
I hope it's the same mc as the first game
I don't want Steph & the mc to get divorced that would be too depressing for me lol

I don't mind cuck stories I think they can be good
It's just most aren't imo because the mc usually acts like a giant pussy and is as dumb as a rock
Maybe this time will be different if they go that route?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I hope it's the same mc as the first game
I don't want Steph & the mc to get divorced that would be too depressing for me lol

I don't mind cuck stories I think they can be good
It's just most aren't imo because the mc usually acts like a giant pussy and is as dumb as a rock
Maybe this time will be different if they go that route?
Its not so much cuck stories, its the cuck steroetype in VNs. They are always portrayed as weak pathetic men. They aren't. well some are, but certainly many aren't. It just gets depressing after a while. So I'm trying to avoid that sort of story. Probably a big ask on this forum haha but there are some great stories to be found.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Sure, boo ... alas .. you already reached the end of this game with Jason railing Steph,
while Tori and MC, precisely these two sniveling cucks - watch in awe this asshole rape (she is brain dead, she cannot consent)
a severely brain damaged retarded girl.
Man tired of all that dev's gibberish of saying we have no new content,here's some rehashed animations and scripts after 2 months.
Whatever else were you waiting for, seriously?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes