3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Disappointed. This is solely my opinion and I do not impose it on anyone. I didn't see a game about love and a happy marriage. The author constantly lies. In the prologue he says: “confidence decides everything, make the right decisions, and there will be happiness,” but then the author says: “I don’t give a shit about your decisions, it will be as I say.” The author does his best to support lies and betrayal. The MC will never have an option to confront deception and betrayal, the MC will never slam his fist on the table or slam the door. At any level of confidence, he remains a spineless slug. MC is always happy when he is deceived; in scenes of betrayal, MC asks for forgiveness from those who betrayed him. There cannot be love and a happy marriage in such a story. The author will come up with twenty endings and write in each: “MS is happy”, “MS is very happy”, “MS is very very happy”, “MS is incredibly happy”. But only if you write marmalade on shit, the shit won’t become marmalade. This story is about lies and betrayal. This is solely my opinion.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I like to think I'm pretty confident lol
I think it kinda sucks cuckolding can only happen on the low confidence path tbh
I like cuck stuff but I won't let anyone push me around
Yep, most guys in the lifestyle are the same way. It is one of my beefs with VNs is the stereotypical cuck who just wants to be humiliated. Its not the case. Sadly, there is an appetite for that sort of story so I can't see it changing any time soon.

How about Ann and Gina, now that would be an awesome crossover :p

Reactions: Joshy92

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Disappointed. This is solely my opinion and I do not impose it on anyone. I didn't see a game about love and a happy marriage. The author constantly lies. In the prologue he says: “confidence decides everything, make the right decisions, and there will be happiness,” but then the author says: “I don’t give a shit about your decisions, it will be as I say.” The author does his best to support lies and betrayal. The MC will never have an option to confront deception and betrayal, the MC will never slam his fist on the table or slam the door. At any level of confidence, he remains a spineless slug. MC is always happy when he is deceived; in scenes of betrayal, MC asks for forgiveness from those who betrayed him. There cannot be love and a happy marriage in such a story. The author will come up with twenty endings and write in each: “MS is happy”, “MS is very happy”, “MS is very very happy”, “MS is incredibly happy”. But only if you write marmalade on shit, the shit won’t become marmalade. This story is about lies and betrayal. This is solely my opinion.
The guys on this thread are pretty good and don't attack people with different views like some other threads so you are free to post here.

I take it you were sucked in by the Friday night dialogue like many of us? We have had lots of discussions about the issues you raise. I wish I could say you are wrong, but the game definitely comes across like that and I understand how you feel because I feel the same way playing it. There are many frustrating decisions. If you follow the High Confidence path the story is not too bad and Steph behaves tolerably. If you follow one of the other two paths or just make different decisions across the various paths then yeah its frustrating and the game screams cheating and lies and Steph is erratic and obnoxious. According to the developer, that isn't how it is and all will be explained. The devs tell us Steph is a faithful wife and Tori is trying to help her and the MC is unconditionally loyal. It certainly doesn't look that way I know. Well except the part about the MC being stupidly loyal. I have raised that issue with the devs, whether they take note I have no idea.

The confidence system works the way the devs want it to, but the problem is what they perceive as confidence is often different to how the players think confidence works and MC thinks things and us players are screaming at him to act. Then poof, the developer doesn't allow us to act on it. I get it, its frustrating. Then you get to Tori. You get a different system and the confidence system is left in limbo. Its frustrating I know.

There is an update due any time now finishing Tori's silly stripper games and changes to Friday night and Saturday night. Then there will be Steph's big reveal as to why she is so obnoxious in the next update. All we know is it has some thing to do with her mental health. Some of us are waiting to see what that is all about and I encourage you to hang in there until that next update and see what happens from that with the game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
The guys on this thread are pretty good and don't attack people with different views like some other threads so you are free to post here.

I take it you were sucked in by the Friday night dialogue like many of us? We have had lots of discussions about the issues you raise. I wish I could say you are wrong, but the game definitely comes across like that and I understand how you feel because I feel the same way playing it. There are many frustrating decisions. If you follow the High Confidence path the story is not too bad and Steph behaves tolerably. If you follow one of the other two paths or just make different decisions across the various paths then yeah its frustrating and the game screams cheating and lies and Steph is erratic and obnoxious. According to the developer, that isn't how it is and all will be explained. The devs tell us Steph is a faithful wife and Tori is trying to help her and the MC is unconditionally loyal. It certainly doesn't look that way I know. Well except the part about the MC being stupidly loyal. I have raised that issue with the devs, whether they take note I have no idea.

The confidence system works the way the devs want it to, but the problem is what they perceive as confidence is often different to how the players think confidence works and MC thinks things and us players are screaming at him to act. Then poof, the developer doesn't allow us to act on it. I get it, its frustrating. Then you get to Tori. You get a different system and the confidence system is left in limbo. Its frustrating I know.

There is an update due any time now finishing Tori's silly stripper games and changes to Friday night and Saturday night. Then there will be Steph's big reveal as to why she is so obnoxious in the next update. All we know is it has some thing to do with her mental health. Some of us are waiting to see what that is all about and I encourage you to hang in there until that next update and see what happens from that with the game.
Let's hope, but I'm afraid that the update will look like an alien patch against the background of the previous part. There are too many lies in this story for a happy ending. Like in the Steph and Jason sex scene where we were told that the MC was overjoyed to see this without giving us a choice. So in the update they will simply announce to us the happiness of the MC. No matter how false the atmosphere of the game is. For an organic happy ending, you need to redo the entire story from the beginning and the mechanics of the game. The MC must make decisions based on the fact of the event, especially at key moments. And it should be an option to say “NO” or “STOP”, not three options of “YES” or “GAMEOVER”. Now the MC is going with the flow, not in control. Nobody will redo this.
History is false from the very beginning. The spineless slug MC, who agrees with Steph in everything with a high level of confidence and always asks for forgiveness, could not come to the idea of an open marriage himself. He is manipulated from the very beginning, pushing not into an open marriage, but into sex between Steph and Jason, he himself is not needed. Otherwise, it could have been done like this: MC goes to Tori and Jason, and Steph stays at home with Donny, Gina and Paul. I went through the story with different levels of confidence and dom1. During the conversation between MC and Tori, I did not notice any particular sexual interest in MC on her part. Until this evening they had not communicated; a couple of phrases at a party and a forgotten meeting at the mall do not count. This is a step Tori needs for some reason, but it's a nasty one. Like necessary but routine work. Higher levels of confidence and dom1 MC make this step a little more enjoyable. There's a reason why Tori needs sex between Steph and Jason and always with the MC's approval and presence. It is Steph and Jason (BBC) and the presence of the MC is mandatory. This was the only thing that made her want to have sex with MC. Nobody needs MS. This lie cannot be justified in any way. How can this lie have a happy ending? Only by the author’s arbitrariness will they write to us: “MC is immensely happy,” that’s the only way.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Let's hope, but I'm afraid that the update will look like an alien patch against the background of the previous part. There are too many lies in this story for a happy ending. Like in the Steph and Jason sex scene where we were told that the MC was overjoyed to see this without giving us a choice. So in the update they will simply announce to us the happiness of the MC. No matter how false the atmosphere of the game is. For an organic happy ending, you need to redo the entire story from the beginning and the mechanics of the game. The MC must make decisions based on the fact of the event, especially at key moments. And it should be an option to say “NO” or “STOP”, not three options of “YES” or “GAMEOVER”. Now the MC is going with the flow, not in control. Nobody will redo this.
History is false from the very beginning. The spineless slug MC, who agrees with Steph in everything with a high level of confidence and always asks for forgiveness, could not come to the idea of an open marriage himself. He is manipulated from the very beginning, pushing not into an open marriage, but into sex between Steph and Jason, he himself is not needed. Otherwise, it could have been done like this: MC goes to Tori and Jason, and Steph stays at home with Donny, Gina and Paul. I went through the story with different levels of confidence and dom1. During the conversation between MC and Tori, I did not notice any particular sexual interest in MC on her part. Until this evening they had not communicated; a couple of phrases at a party and a forgotten meeting at the mall do not count. This is a step Tori needs for some reason, but it's a nasty one. Like necessary but routine work. Higher levels of confidence and dom1 MC make this step a little more enjoyable. There's a reason why Tori needs sex between Steph and Jason and always with the MC's approval and presence. It is Steph and Jason (BBC) and the presence of the MC is mandatory. This was the only thing that made her want to have sex with MC. Nobody needs MS. This lie cannot be justified in any way. How can this lie have a happy ending? Only by the author’s arbitrariness will they write to us: “MC is immensely happy,” that’s the only way.
Again you raise good points and I understand why you are annoyed with how the game has gone. I am too.

I hate the Tori/Jason scene and it was a lot worse. In the original version Steph straight out cheated, but that has been changed by the dev after loud complaints, my voice among them, and one of the reasons I hang on I guess. The dev is open to change, whether its enough change time will tell. I raised the issue of consent with him since then and from his point of view, you get to stop Steph/Jason twice, once when they are about to leave and later you can tell Jason not to pursue Steph. I have always said there needs to be a point of consent when Tori asks MC up to talk to her. That is where the second consent should be given. The dev didn't agree but it is something I will bring up again.

The dev has said Tori is suppose to be trying to help Steph and that goes back to the Christmas Party. I am assuming the lunch receipt is for lunch with Tori, I could be wrong, we don't know yet. The phone call is suppose to be to Tony, Steph's co-worker but I think that was probably a red herring by the dev to distract us at the time. I think the phone call being to Tori makes more sense but we shall see. We don't know how Chuck fits in to things either. There are questions to be answered we don't know yet. I hope those answers will help shape the story and make things more palatable. I suspect you're right and MC will be made to fall into line like a zombie. The dev has said Tony loves Steph unconditionally and will keep his promise not to let their sexual exploration affect their marriage. Well that is a ridiculous attitude and I told him so. MC has been deceived so his Friday night promise doesn't matter as it was made under false circumstances and if your loved one deliberately deceives you then that will effect your relationship. It has too. So the dev is coming at the story from unrealistic directions that will just not work like the confidence mechanic.

According to the dev, there will be more changes and the MC will have more input into Stephs actions. We don't have any details about how that will all happen yet. I'm sceptical for the reasons you have stated above, but the devs have listened in the past and made changes at times so I hope it will improve.

Can I ask what did you think of the different characters? I feel the three married women (Susy, Steph and Tori) are unlikeable, but the single women are fun. Did you find that as well? Also I didn't like Donnie or Jason, but Paul seems like a good guy.

Reactions: m4pII

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I would like to offer my version of Steph’s “terrible secret”. Based on the "BBC and cuckold" stereotype. I don't want to offend anyone, it was created solely for entertainment.
Steph cheated on MC at a Christmas party (maybe earlier) with Jason (open marriage with Tori) or another BBC (she could have been pushed to this by Tori, the story mentions long conversations at the party between Steph and Tori + alcohol). Unexpectedly, sex with the BBC and his sperm had an incredibly healing effect on Steph's condition (hello stereotypes). And now she needs to do this regularly, which is difficult without MC’s knowledge. In a darker version, Steph has to get pregnant and give birth to the BBC (stereotypes). This is why Steph, Jason and Tori, using lies, manipulation and betrayal, force MC to come to the idea of an open marriage with Steph. The strategy for action in this direction was discussed at that very dinner and during a telephone conversation (the telephone conversation made adjustments to the plan). By making the MC think that he is in charge, in reality this is a lie. The MC should allow Steph to do all this himself. An indirect confirmation of Steph’s betrayal is how easily she rushed to have sex with others (hello great love and happy marriage in the prologue). Like jumping into the sea from a cliff, no doubts, no worries. Steph never suggested stopping, taking a breath, digesting new sensations and relationships. She's gone through all this a long time ago. She rushes like a steamroller, any doubts of the MC (doubts for beginners are the correct reaction to a new experience) drive her into a rage. High confidence and dom1 make the MC blind with the intelligence of an amoeba (this is what the classic stereotype of a cuckold looks like in games, but in this story he is an alpha male). The big and huge reward promised by the authors for the MC will be a child from the BBC (almost poetry) and he will be immensely happy about it. For this, the authors of the game constantly talk about the MC’s great love for Steph, he will forgive her everything and will never kick her away, but will apologize for a long time for not offering it himself earlier.
The "secret" version was created for entertainment purposes only. Not a single character in the game was harmed (except for the MC).
My only hope is for a mod with true endings. HUGE THANKS TO THE AUTHOR, who made the alternative mod and walkthrough mod.

P.S. Steph, Tori and Jason evoke negative impressions (lying bitches), no matter how the authors of the game justify them. Jason is not MC's friend at all and may be behind the problems at work. If at the beginning of the game I agreed to have sex with MC + Tori + Jason, now, having tried different options for passing, it’s definitely NO. Tori explains Jason's lie about threesome by talking in the office, but if you want, you can find a neutral place where you can tell everything honestly. Donnie is unpleasant, but he could be made an example of poor partner selection by newbies (a real-life situation). You just need to give the MC the opportunity to say “STOP” already during sex, when the situation gets out of control.
You mentioned two ways to avoid the Steph, Tori and Jason scene. If the first method looks correct, the couple sets certain rules for themselves, then the second is strange. The MS gives consent until the whole situation is clarified and then does not influence anything. As an example, you came to a restaurant and ordered meat, and they brought you spaghetti. Would you eat spaghetti just because you decided to eat at this restaurant? Yes, the couple agreed on the framework, but you are going to another couple for the first time, there is a high probability of unpleasant situations (like Tori’s phrase “plans have changed”). In a conversation with Tori, in all passages, the MC only says “YES”
But single women are fun, but you need to diversify their characters, make them different preferences in sex (public sex, BDSM, etc.). More unexpected meetings with them, spontaneous sex. For example, MC and Paul decided to have a barbecue and talk about women without women. At some point they will decide to call the ladies or invite the neighbors (not Steph and Tori) and the flywheel will begin to spin. There are plenty of options. I was always surprised how monotonous sex is in 99% of novels, like matches in a box. But that means more work playing the side paths. They won't do it. Now even the atmosphere of the game does not correspond to what the authors say, what third-party characters are. Sadly.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I would like to offer my version of Steph’s “terrible secret”. Based on the "BBC and cuckold" stereotype. I don't want to offend anyone, it was created solely for entertainment.
Steph cheated on MC at a Christmas party (maybe earlier) with Jason (open marriage with Tori) or another BBC (she could have been pushed to this by Tori, the story mentions long conversations at the party between Steph and Tori + alcohol). Unexpectedly, sex with the BBC and his sperm had an incredibly healing effect on Steph's condition (hello stereotypes). And now she needs to do this regularly, which is difficult without MC’s knowledge. In a darker version, Steph has to get pregnant and give birth to the BBC (stereotypes). This is why Steph, Jason and Tori, using lies, manipulation and betrayal, force MC to come to the idea of an open marriage with Steph. The strategy for action in this direction was discussed at that very dinner and during a telephone conversation (the telephone conversation made adjustments to the plan). By making the MC think that he is in charge, in reality this is a lie. The MC should allow Steph to do all this himself. An indirect confirmation of Steph’s betrayal is how easily she rushed to have sex with others (hello great love and happy marriage in the prologue). Like jumping into the sea from a cliff, no doubts, no worries. Steph never suggested stopping, taking a breath, digesting new sensations and relationships. She's gone through all this a long time ago. She rushes like a steamroller, any doubts of the MC (doubts for beginners are the correct reaction to a new experience) drive her into a rage. High confidence and dom1 make the MC blind with the intelligence of an amoeba (this is what the classic stereotype of a cuckold looks like in games, but in this story he is an alpha male). The big and huge reward promised by the authors for the MC will be a child from the BBC (almost poetry) and he will be immensely happy about it. For this, the authors of the game constantly talk about the MC’s great love for Steph, he will forgive her everything and will never kick her away, but will apologize for a long time for not offering it himself earlier.
The "secret" version was created for entertainment purposes only. Not a single character in the game was harmed (except for the MC).
My only hope is for a mod with true endings. HUGE THANKS TO THE AUTHOR, who made the alternative mod and walkthrough mod.

P.S. Steph, Tori and Jason evoke negative impressions (lying bitches), no matter how the authors of the game justify them. Jason is not MC's friend at all and may be behind the problems at work. If at the beginning of the game I agreed to have sex with MC + Tori + Jason, now, having tried different options for passing, it’s definitely NO. Tori explains Jason's lie about threesome by talking in the office, but if you want, you can find a neutral place where you can tell everything honestly. Donnie is unpleasant, but he could be made an example of poor partner selection by newbies (a real-life situation). You just need to give the MC the opportunity to say “STOP” already during sex, when the situation gets out of control.
You mentioned two ways to avoid the Steph, Tori and Jason scene. If the first method looks correct, the couple sets certain rules for themselves, then the second is strange. The MS gives consent until the whole situation is clarified and then does not influence anything. As an example, you came to a restaurant and ordered meat, and they brought you spaghetti. Would you eat spaghetti just because you decided to eat at this restaurant? Yes, the couple agreed on the framework, but you are going to another couple for the first time, there is a high probability of unpleasant situations (like Tori’s phrase “plans have changed”). In a conversation with Tori, in all passages, the MC only says “YES”
But single women are fun, but you need to diversify their characters, make them different preferences in sex (public sex, BDSM, etc.). More unexpected meetings with them, spontaneous sex. For example, MC and Paul decided to have a barbecue and talk about women without women. At some point they will decide to call the ladies or invite the neighbors (not Steph and Tori) and the flywheel will begin to spin. There are plenty of options. I was always surprised how monotonous sex is in 99% of novels, like matches in a box. But that means more work playing the side paths. They won't do it. Now even the atmosphere of the game does not correspond to what the authors say, what third-party characters are. Sadly.
:LOL: very clever post. You captured the essence of the game for sure. Thank you for that it was a great chuckle. You haven't added much that hasn't been said already by someone, the satirical part of your post and the more serious part.

I agree re-Steph, Tori, and Jason. The dev's favourite saying about Steph is she is suppose to drive us crazy but not drive us away. He is right that she drives us crazy :ROFLMAO:. I said to the dev when he said Tori was helping Steph that I can't see how that is possible and that I only believe him because he is the writer of the script for the game. I don't understand how some of the things he has said can possibly be. Jason's deception at the office is utterly preposterous. It is just as easy to ask to swing as it is to ask for a 3some. Then Tori confesses in the one on one chat that it is all about Jason getting Steph. Again how is this helping Steph? Jason and Tori contradict each other and Jason admits he deceived the MC. How can these liars possibly be 'helping' by exposing them to these silly games? It makes no sense to me. Most of your criticisms are valid.

I'm not pro this game, I'm not against it, I just got hooked on it over the early stages of release. I enjoyed the game up until Tori came along in update 1.06. Believe me, it was worse when 1.06 was released, and it has improved to what it was. I'm just intrigued as to how these things the dev has said, will come to pass. He is either brilliant or delusional.

I don't know if you saw the early posts where the dev revealed details of Steph's big secret. It has to do with her mental health. We have been saying all along she is psycho, bi-polar, crazy, etc. The fact Steph has mental health problems is not a secret. She says herself continually she has no control and needs MC to control her which he is never allowed to do because of his unconditional love and promise to not let their sexual exploration damage their marriage. How is this promise still valid when she has been keeping secrets? How does stopping MC from acting the way he should not damage their marriage. They have been married for 5yrs and probably together for about 7yrs, how does he not know his wife is crazy and why would you let a crazy person make the decisions????? It drives me as crazy as Steph o_O.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well the last dev log made me somewhat optimistic. They know that they need to make substantial changes now.
The scene for Tony to get a glass of water should be completely removed. They should have a threesome/foursome and thats it, nothing more. I think this scene is the most controversial in this game, atleast for me.
Regarding the Tori/Jason scene i have no idee how this will turn out.
The best outcome would be if they stay true to what was proposed by Jason in the beginning + maybe Steph can watch but doesn´t get involved.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well the last dev log made me somewhat optimistic. They know that they need to make substantial changes now.
The scene for Tony to get a glass of water should be completely removed. They should have a threesome/foursome and thats it, nothing more. I think this scene is the most controversial in this game, atleast for me.
Regarding the Tori/Jason scene i have no idee how this will turn out.
The best outcome would be if they stay true to what was proposed by Jason in the beginning + maybe Steph can watch but don´t get involved.
I'm a little optimistic. We have been here before and I certainly discovered the devs idea of things and my idea of things are not the same. While the dev insists the MC will not hold Steph to account during her sexcapades and his love is unconditional and will accept whatever she does, I can't see how things can improve, but I am hopeful it will.

The water scene is not good. I didn't like it but since it was their first time I was prepared to let it slide as a first time mistake. I was pleased Steph and MC brought it up in the story. Sadly, Steph's dismissal of what she had done and the MC's inability to react really irked me. You are not given a choice. It is very frustrating. Steph was pretty disrespectful and contrary to all the things she says especially about not hurting her husband and how he is her hero etc.

I agree with your best outcome, but from the dialogue it is all about Steph with MC just watching. The background picture for the dev's announcement shows Steph blindfolded in front of Jason with cum dripping from her face. Since she had sex with Jason on the low dom levels, I suspect the picture was from the higher doms. Maybe I'm wrong, but after their sex session on the low dom levels, a blow job would be pretty disappointing. She has already done it, so it makes sense it will be the higher dom level.

I'm interested in the changes to Friday and Saturday night and how they will effect the story. Those dialogue changes may fix some of the inconsistencies I hope and improve things.

Reactions: Saphfire

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I do not see the Steph blindfold picture blindfolded with cum on her face.... I just see on blindfolded.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I do not see the Steph blindfold picture blindfolded with cum on her face.... I just see on blindfolded.
Oh shit you are right, the handle in the background looked like cum hanging off her face, but I looked closer and see it is the handle for the cupboard. I was wrong on that one, my bad.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
crap... would love to have seen that ! Dev is not reveling to much in the way of teasers like they did in the beginning.
Not through official means, but he did pass on a lot in his replies to me that I posted here about Steph's secret, Tori, and so on. They haven't said much about the second part of Tori's games.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes