3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Your thoughts mirror my own closely - it seems like the dev has a fundamentally different idea in his head of what the game should be as opposed to many of us..... the frustrating part is all these callbacks, secrecy, winding stories of deception etc- not only add time to write and develop, but if I understand correctly aren't desired by the majority here!

For myself only, I just want more swinger games because this site is so lacking, I dont want complex weaving stories of backstabbing and scheming, I just want some couples happily banging! Is that too much to ask? Literally, the code could be so simple, stuff like the following below, and I'd be happy!

Python:
default swingToTheLeft = False
default swingToTheRight = False
default thinkAboutBaseball = False
default swingAllNight = False

label swingertalk:
    scene stephneutral with dissolve
    s "So how would you feel about going to some kind of club together?"
    menu:
        "Yeah, I can dig it":
            scene stephsmile with dissolve
            s "Thought about what we're gonna wear?"
            $ swingToTheLeft = True
        "Nah, not for me":
            scene stephfrown with dissolve
            s "Whatever grandpa!"
            pass
    s "Well, separately from a club, would you be more comfortable doing these things at home?"
    menu:
        "Home sounds better to be honest...":
            scene stephsmile with dissolve
            s "Great! I'll get the blender out."
            swingToTheRight = True
        "That might be weird, we don't want strangers in our house..":
            scene stephfrown with dissolve
            s "And I'm sure your 20 person football get-togethers are exempt!"
            pass

if swingToTheRight and swingToTheLeft:
        scene stephsmirk with dissolve
        s "So what do you say, should we watch some baseball?"
        menu:
            "Yes":
                $ thinkAboutBaseball = True
            "No":
                pass

if thinkAboutBaseball:
        $ swingAllNight = True

scene swingerorgyhouseintro01 with dissolve
    s "Wow! This place is huge!"

etcetc

return
It makes me angrier because the one thing standing between just doing this myself are the presence of those 4090s he whimsically mentioned. Those cards are 2 grand a piece. So a multiple setup will exceed 4 grand. Not exactly a new putter in your bag. If I had the same tools as him, grrrrrrrrrr.:mad:
Well, you don't need a RTX4090 to write the code or do the rendering. Any Nvidia card that uses Pascal or newer architecture and has 6GB of DDR5 will do the work if the scene content is kept reasonable(2-3 people and a scene preload). The new cards are faster sure.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, you don't need a RTX4090 to write the code or do the rendering. Any Nvidia card that uses Pascal or newer architecture and has 6GB of DDR5 will do the work if the scene content is kept reasonable(2-3 people and a scene preload). The new cards are faster sure.
but you do need an nvidia card - as I posted separately I've an AMD so it's all software rendering for me leading to prohibitive rendering times with any kind of scene detail beyond a single character against a planar background.

My point was that with cards of that power, they should be CRANKING out renders, not la-dee-dahing their way through updates.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
but you do need an nvidia card - as I posted separately I've an AMD so it's all software rendering for me leading to prohibitive rendering times with any kind of scene detail beyond a single character against a planar background.

My point was that with cards of that power, they should be CRANKING out renders, not la-dee-dahing their way through updates.
2 cents... if you have the means, and due to cryto cratering, I bet you could lay your hands on a used GTX070FI for right around $100.00 or so. Bulletproof reliability to boot! I bought two of them on eBay years ago, and still working great!

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

You can use the 3Delight rendering engine if you do not have an nVidia card.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You can use the 3Delight rendering engine if you do not have an nVidia card.
Yeah, but the library of textures usually isnt nearly as comprehensive, at least not for the clothes and skin textures typically used by daz models. Anyway, trust me when I say I've exhausted the low hanging fruit for my situation and am resigned until I get a new gpu.

Back on the game, have they posted expected release dates for the Tori house finale? I thought that was supposed to be now.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yeah, but the library of textures usually isnt nearly as comprehensive, at least not for the clothes and skin textures typically used by daz models. Anyway, trust me when I say I've exhausted the low hanging fruit for my situation and am resigned until I get a new gpu.

Back on the game, have they posted expected release dates for the Tori house finale? I thought that was supposed to be now.
They said the next release update would be next week. So, Saturday should be new content.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
We will find out in a week or so I guess. If its a Q&A thing I'll definitely be seeking input from you guys to bring up.

I think the dev doesn't understand why we are looking at his story and coming up with different answers/perceptions then what he intended. For example, no one figured the Christmas Party is a central factor in the story. To the dev its obvious because he keeps referring back to it from his point of view. To me, it is mentioned 3 times twice those times are a one line reference to meeting Tori and the other reference Steph and Tori had a conversation as people do at a party, so what? Maybe the dev should have started there or had some flashbacks or something. If Steph spilled her secret to Tori and not her husband then there is an obvious communication issue. That brings us to Tori who is supposedly trying to help Steph. I still can't get my head around that. There is nothing in that text that I can see as helping a new lifestyle couple who have obvious communication issues and which the woman has psychological problems. I see a recipe for disaster. To me its bizarre. I think it's things like that he wants to clear up.
so the steph "bipolar" issues still exist ?
man i'm so out of the loop on this game since the last tori/jason update came out
i saw ur steam reply on last night news tho GOA
i just hope the next week update is gonna be better and not adding more questions for some people that's been playing since like before the jason/tori update with a lot of twist and turn the dev are adding

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
so the steph "bipolar" issues still exist ?
man i'm so out of the loop on this game since the last tori/jason update came out
i saw ur steam reply on last night news tho GOA
i just hope the next week update is gonna be better and not adding more questions for some people that's been playing since like before the jason/tori update with a lot of twist and turn the dev are adding
Yeah Steph's big secret is something to do with her mental health problems. I restrained myself on Steam as the dev has asked about having a discussion with me about the game after the next update when the Tori/Jason visit is finished. If you go back a few pages the dev did let us in on a few secrets. I don't know if you saw my post about that. So lots happening with the game and lots of wait and see what the new update brings for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday's visit.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah Steph's big secret is something to do with her mental health problems. I restrained myself on Steam as the dev has asked about having a discussion with me about the game after the next update when the Tori/Jason visit is finished. If you go back a few pages the dev did let us in on a few secrets. I don't know if you saw my post about that. So lots happening with the game and lots of wait and see what the new update brings for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday's visit.
i think i saw that,
tbh my interest went 0 since the last tori/jason update + i was catching up on some games that i missed,
so i hope they added something on later update that will catch my attention again
remember how it was more interesting when it's just a simple idea of "swinging" theme before the tori/jason real update drops ?

i just wished they keep it at that but seein' how it branches now (and most steam comment about asking for more slutty steph)
i don't think it will ever stay simple as swinging theme VN anymore from here on imo

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i think i saw that,
tbh my interest went 0 since the last tori/jason update + i was catching up on some games that i missed,
so i hope they added something on later update that will catch my attention again
remember how it was more interesting when it's just a simple idea of "swinging" theme before the tori/jason real update drops ?

i just wished they keep it at that but seein' how it branches now (and most steam comment about asking for more slutty steph)
i don't think it will ever stay simple as swinging theme VN anymore from here on imo
We are getting more choices so that should allow us to follow a path that suits our individual preferences more I think. I'm hoping they will accommodate the story inclined among us as well and not just those pushing for another slutfest. I know they want to cater to us and give us a good story. I would think the High Confidence path will cater to us. I have no idea if we will get a swinging game in the end though. I have asked but didn't get an answer.

They do want to make some money out of the games, so I think a slutfest path is inevitable and that's okay as long as I get a good story path, I'm happy.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
We are getting more choices so that should allow us to follow a path that suits our individual preferences more I think. I'm hoping they will accommodate the story inclined among us as well and not just those pushing for another slutfest. I know they want to cater to us and give us a good story. I would think the High Confidence path will cater to us. I have no idea if we will get a swinging game in the end though. I have asked but didn't get an answer.

They do want to make some money out of the games, so I think a slutfest path is inevitable and that's okay as long as I get a good story path, I'm happy.
Given the average at best visuals (except for Gina :love:) what stood out initially for me was the banter between the main couple. I would hope the developer keep it simple for this game and keep the crazy stuff for a game based on Tori’s past.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Given the average at best visuals (except for Gina :love:) what stood out initially for me was the banter between the main couple. I would hope the developer keep it simple for this game and keep the crazy stuff for a game based on Tori’s past.
Wouldn't that be nice. Sadly, Stephs crazy so I'm not sure that will happen. I hope the dialogue changes aren't to extensive for Friday night and that the changes will just be consistency changes to line up with the story changes they have made since then.

I reckon they should bring you onboard and incorporate your divorce mod :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: asahibito

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

yep fair enough honestly,
and i agree with u there, i'll be happy as long as we're getting a good story path
i'm just waiting how they gonna shape up all the outcomes

but for now i'm just gonna sit and watch how the update goes this week

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
yep fair enough honestly,
and i agree with u there, i'll be happy as long as we're getting a good story path
i'm just waiting how they gonna shape up all the outcomes

but for now i'm just gonna sit and watch how the update goes this week
I hate this reaction limit on F95 ugh.

How they do the outcomes will disappoint a lot of us. I think we will be funnelled in to one ending per path. I say that because the dev has made it clear your character will not dump Steph because of his Friday night promise which makes no sense to me as the promise was for Friday night not for everything that happened before and after. The ending/s will all so be setup to lead in to the next game. I can't see us getting a lot of choice. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just looking at the two things the dev mentioned about endings so far.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes