3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The paths dev did not want to finish are left ... for another update.
The humiliation slave cuck path is finished with Tori and MC watching in utter disgust
as Jason rails a mentally severely disabled Steph.
Is this ending for every path?
Such severe kinks seem to be the main focus. they get the ending as next game will be all about extremes.

Sharing or other MMF and FFM get explored once, that is it, smack in the middle of the game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Is this ending for every path?
No its not. It is the ending for a couple of paths depending on if you give consent for Steph to have sex at the visit or not. There is an update scheduled in the next couple of days that adds more to the visit with Jason and Tori. Originally the Low Confidence path was a cuck path but they have changed that now.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Its not so much cuck stories, its the cuck steroetype in VNs. They are always portrayed as weak pathetic men. They aren't. well some are, but certainly many aren't. It just gets depressing after a while. So I'm trying to avoid that sort of story. Probably a big ask on this forum haha but there are some great stories to be found.
I don’t believe that in the Tori/Jason scene there will be an opportunity to say: “You’re fucking crazy, and you need to stay away from me and my wife,” “Don’t get in my way,” “You’re not my friend.” I think Jason is responsible for the problems mentioned at the beginning of the game. I always choose the "don't tell him anything" option in the Tori/Jason scene.
Let's see if MC grows some balls. Will he be able to resist those who deceive and betray him? Rip out their hearts and eat them in front of them, burn down their house, piss on their ashes. And sell Steph to the cheapest brothel in Africa. And ride off into the sunset, whistling a song.
Who am I kidding – no, of course not. After all, he, who loves Steph immensely, is a spineless slug with the intelligence of an amoeba, incapable of action.
I despise him.
I don't want to offend those who live in an open marriage or swing, I described the impression that MC makes on me.
Please name the names of the stories about which you said “but there are some great stories to be found.”

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don’t believe that in the Tori/Jason scene there will be an opportunity to say: “You’re fucking crazy, and you need to stay away from me and my wife,” “Don’t get in my way,” “You’re not my friend.” I think Jason is responsible for the problems mentioned at the beginning of the game. I always choose the "don't tell him anything" option in the Tori/Jason scene.
Let's see if MC grows some balls. Will he be able to resist those who deceive and betray him? Rip out their hearts and eat them in front of them, burn down their house, piss on their ashes. And sell Steph to the cheapest brothel in Africa. And ride off into the sunset, whistling a song.
Who am I kidding – no, of course not. After all, he, who loves Steph immensely, is a spineless slug with the intelligence of an amoeba, incapable of action.
I despise him.
I don't want to offend those who live in an open marriage or swing, I described the impression that MC makes on me.
Please name the names of the stories about which you said “but there are some great stories to be found.”
I don't tell Jason anything either, fuck him. Sadly I don't think you will get revenge on Jason, I'd like to give him a smack in the mouth but anyway...

Other good stories I like are, Leap of Faith, Artemis, Deliverance, City of Broken Dreamers, Summer's Gone, Exciting Games, just to name a few.

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020
I don't tell Jason anything either, fuck him. Sadly I don't think you will get revenge on Jason, I'd like to give him a smack in the mouth but anyway...

Other good stories I like are, Leap of Faith, Artemis, Deliverance, City of Broken Dreamers, Summer's Gone, Exciting Games, just to name a few.
Did you watch the game, Grumpy?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do think the devs succeeded in making Steph both lovable but also make the player go crazy
Like I said before guys
I want to pull my hair out sometimes because of her
But I'm also totally in love with her
It's making me go crazy lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love Steph alot too, and i am trying to make it so she doesn't fuck around too much. but the choices are a bit limited and it's hard to avoid certain guys while bringing her around to having her share mc with other women. i am all about 3somes with other women. not so much with other men. since that is what i prefer in games. Gina is a babe and her and Steph hit it off pretty much right off the bat. can't wait to play future updates.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Did you watch the game, Grumpy?
Aus v India? Yes I did much to my dismay. I'm still in mourning :cry:

I do think the devs succeeded in making Steph both lovable but also make the player go crazy
Like I said before guys
That is what Steph is designed to do, make you crazy. She makes me crazy. I don't find her loveable anymore, as I just don't trust her character. I'm not a fan of wives keeping big secrets, its a me thing, first marriage ugh.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Oh some good lines to keep in mind for any future enhancements to the alternate end mod. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm not a fan of wives keeping big secrets, its a me thing, first marriage ugh.
Damn this is unfortunate, I enjoy some Netorase games, but only ones with loving and trusting relationships, if the wife is keeping secrets and can't be trusted then I'm not sure I'll end up enjoying this one, you may have saved me some time thanks. :ROFLMAO:

She is hot though. (I guess I'll probably put this one the back burner until it's eventually finished and see if it'll be worth)

:D

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Damn this is unfortunate, I enjoy some Netorase games, but only ones with loving and trusting relationships, if the wife is keeping secrets and can't be trusted then I'm not sure I'll end up enjoying this one, you may have saved me some time thanks. :ROFLMAO:

She is hot though. (I guess I'll probably put this one the back burner until it's eventually finished and see if it'll be worth)

:D
There is an update about to drop. The next update is the revealing of her mental health secret. So there may not be any secrets after the next update it that helps.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Like I said before guys
I didn't like Steph from the very beginning of the game. For me she is the antagonist of MC. She and Tori/Jason are MC's enemies. The author's explanation for why we can't kick Steph out is absurd. It is so absurd that if you compare this story and The Lord of the Rings, then The Lord of the Rings is a documentary description of real events. I don’t care what Steph does, for me she’s a cut-off piece, I don’t like the passivity of an MC with any level of confidence when they lie to him and betray him. I'm against removing scenes where Steph is shown to be a lying bitch - that's her real face. It is necessary to return scenes and dialogues from older versions of the game, where this is especially clearly visible. I am against the absolute passivity of the MC at any level of confidence. I don’t understand how the author of the game combines Steph’s attitude towards the MC, based on the level of confidence, with the fact that the MC is a coward who is unable to defend himself. This doesn't work out for me.
Need 100 pages.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Oh some good lines to keep in mind for any future enhancements to the alternate end mod. Thanks!
Night. MC stands in front of a burning house. There are two scalps (or two heads) in the hand, and Steph is tied up at the feet.
Morning. MC sits on the veranda and drinks coffee. Under your feet is a rug of two scalps (on the table there are two jars with heads floating in them). Well, Steph – the crayfish will be big.

• Wow
Reactions: asahibito

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I didn't like Steph from the very beginning of the game. For me she is the antagonist of MC. She and Tori/Jason are MC's enemies. The author's explanation for why we can't kick Steph out is absurd. It is so absurd that if you compare this story and The Lord of the Rings, then The Lord of the Rings is a documentary description of real events. I don’t care what Steph does, for me she’s a cut-off piece, I don’t like the passivity of an MC with any level of confidence when they lie to him and betray him. I'm against removing scenes where Steph is shown to be a lying bitch - that's her real face. It is necessary to return scenes and dialogues from older versions of the game, where this is especially clearly visible. I am against the absolute passivity of the MC at any level of confidence. I don’t understand how the author of the game combines Steph’s attitude towards the MC, based on the level of confidence, with the fact that the MC is a coward who is unable to defend himself. This doesn't work out for me.
Need 100 pages.
I was only joking about the 100 pages but we are there :ROFLMAO:

Playing this game as it is, I agree Steph, Tori and Jason come across as the bad guys. Gina seems to be the only one who cares about the MC and warns him about where things could end up several times. Gina certainly gets it right about Donny. According to the dev this is the complete opposite of what's really going on. I'm still struggling with Tori trying to help Steph, in what fucking universe!!!!!! And Jason don't get me started. How the game plays and what the dev says is going on is about erratic as Steph.

I have no problem believing Steph has mental health problems, I've been calling her erratic and bi-polar for yonks. Her actions towards MC are disrespectful and crappy, and doesn't match up with what she says. She has no trust in her husband, if she did, she wouldn't have so many secrets.

I haven't been happy about the confidence system from the word go. At this stage looking back it looks to me the confidence system is about MC's blind trust in Steph more than it is about his confidence.

I don't think the MC is a coward as he wants to act and he knows he has to act, he often says it, but the dev doesn't let him act and do things like throwing Donny out on his ass and holding Steph to account. There the dev shows the amateur side of his writing that happens some times. The dev pushes his agenda instead of going with the MC's personality and desire to act.

As bizarre as it sounds I still want to see where the story goes and how the MC fares. I see so much of my younger self in him and also my ex in the woman he is married too. I think my mind is stuck in a time warp with this game. Maybe I'm as crazy as Steph :ROFLMAO:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Aus v India? Yes I did much to my dismay. I'm still in mourning :cry:

That is what Steph is designed to do, make you crazy. She makes me crazy. I don't find her loveable anymore, as I just don't trust her character. I'm not a fan of wives keeping big secrets, its a me thing, first marriage ugh.
I completely agree with the secrets. Trust is not when you can hide, trust is when you don’t have to hide.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes