3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well… I did ask for a beta this past weekend…:LOL:

Take comfort that I took the time to also fix typos I found so you can be completely sure of Steph’s intentions for the Q&A. You’re welcomed. :p

Kidding aside, glad the mod is of use to you and the folks here. Personally for me, together with the console, it has made checking all the different routes so much easier.

As of Steph and Donnie gallery entries, I wanted short word that conveyed that Steph is being dominated by Donnie. “NTR” was the closest to mind. I do believe it is still appropriate for that one unreachable scene. Please feel free to suggest an alternate word.
It will do, I got enough on my plate today. Speaking of, I need to get my ass out of this forum for a while

Reactions: asahibito

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This update made my night and my day. Just before going to bed, I looked at the site and saw an update. Curiosity overcame sleep, and I downloaded it. It was too late to play, but I unpacked the archive to view the pictures. I haven't laughed like that for a long time. Steph got MC to agree to fuck a crowd of men only by letting MC lick Tori's tits. An enchanting episode about a loser MC. By the time he can put his “pride” in Tori, everything will be erased from Steph.

Japanese ntr anime authors will read this story, bang their heads against the wall, cry and tear out their hair. The author of the game managed to very talentedly portray the MC as a complete nonentity. Earlier I called MS a spineless slug with the intelligence of an amoeba - this is a mistake. I insulted the amoeba. If we compare MS and amoeba, then she is a Nobel laureate with balls of steel against the background of MS.

The authors of the game are lying! They say: “the player is not the MC - the player is only a spectator,” so we don’t give you a choice, so the MC always says “yes” and immediately requires the player to CHOOSE answers for the confidence level. So is the player a spectator or a captain? I’m thinking that Steph definitely has a mental disorder. As popular wisdom says: “a character in a story cannot be smarter than the author.” A story based on lies will not be a story about love and a happy marriage. The story is filled with episodes of Steph wiping his feet on MC. They cannot be deleted, they show the real faces of Steph, Tori and Jason. Why did Steph love MC for four years of marriage?

The new update made it possible to interrupt the Steph/Jason scene. The fact that before the visit MC eight times chose “talk only” and “undress only at home” was forgotten before we finished reading the text. Steph's love and respect for the MC is immediately visible. How attentive she is to his desires and feelings. While talking with his “best friend,” the MC CHOOSE the answers (hello to the authors of their insanity) that are given by -sp -swing, and tells his “best friend” not to fuck his wife. And as a result, MC removes his wife from his “best friend’s” penis. What does the MS do in such a situation? Do you think he got a shotgun? He crawls on his belly in front of Steph, Tori and Jason and begs their forgiveness. Love and a happy marriage are immediately visible. With HC, Steph also ignores the agreement about talking and undressing. “The deal is for them, not for us,” says Steph, and when the MC takes her off Jason’s dick, there will be an option “the deal is for us, not for them.” And add the phrase: I didn’t suck, I sang karaoke, and it’s your fault.

Written in the wake of a good mood from the update.
Huh? What are you talking about? I liked this update way more then the last ones. On high confidence it plays way more into the swinger part then to the nasty ntr stuff. I guess you didn´t play that route.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

Take comfort that I took the time to also fix typos I found so you can be completely sure of Steph’s intentions for the Q&A. You’re welcomed. :p

Kidding aside, glad the mod is of use to you and the folks here. Personally for me, together with the console, it has made checking all the different routes so much easier.

As of Steph and Donnie gallery entries, I wanted short word that conveyed that Steph is being dominated by Donnie. “NTR” was the closest to mind. I do believe it is still appropriate for that one unreachable scene. Please feel free to suggest an alternate word.
It's only ever NTR if the MC doesn't accept what's happening. If he's on board it's not NTR.
But yeah the game plays very poorly it's way to hard to get different scenes. Choices are way too convoluted. Simplifying it would make this game way more playable.
The lag between scene changes in sex scenes is annoying too. But you can never be sure if that's on your end or the players.

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Gallery mod updated: Another Man's Wife Gallery
Walkthrough and Alt End mods updated: Another Man's Wife Walkthrough

For game version 1.07.

Phew!, big changes to existing content. Some choices were removed or moved around Fri night that may affect the amount of confidence that can be gained or lost for that segment. Similarly more places now during Sun to stop Steph. Picking more choices to allow her will also make her more wild. Ironically the choices in the actual new gameplay segment do not really do anything substantial, so nothing in the walkthrough for it.

This version has some gameplay bugs. One a crashing bug should you decide not to go to Tori/Jason on Sun. Another is that Invite/Don't Invite Gina option in the bar will come up when it should not. Finally there is an edge case where you did not get Amber's number but still can invite her in the next scene.

Due to the extensive changes please let me know if I miss something either in the walkthrough or gallery.
Is it only for pc version? No android? If android, please give me exact steps for applying it.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Is it only for pc version? No android? If android, please give me exact steps for applying it.
Sorry, I only play on PC. On PC the mod works by just dropping the rpa file into the "game" folder. Perhaps it works the same on android?

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Sorry, I only play on PC. On PC the mod works by just dropping the rpa file into the "game" folder. Perhaps it works the same on android?
Nooo. Its different on android. Since it is a modded game the files in android only consists of save files.

It's located in the File Manger-> Android-> Data. There it should be named as estrada.anothermanswife. In there, there are only Saved files(the modded gallery scenes).

So it's not applicable there. The game has to be updated to latest mod then ported to android, I guess. Just like with v1.06j.

Can this happen?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I just did a replay of the ALT mod. I do like that ending :LOL:

Reactions: asahibito

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just incase people end up searching for it and the tags are not clear. The mmf swinging with your wife + another dude isnt avoidable if you want to play the game. I couldn't find anyway to avoid it and not get a game over.

If you want the FFM you need to be ok with the MMF as well.
I saw there were some changes made but is this still the case?
No way to avoid your girl with other men?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I saw there were some changes made but is this still the case?
No way to avoid your girl with other men?
Good news and bad news mate. You can easily avoid sex with Paul and Jason.

You will have to play that one encounter at least with Donny. Its not cheating though, depending on your choices you could end up with Gina and Steph with Donny, or you can end up in a foursome with Gina and Donny, or a threesome with Donnie, or just you and Steph alone.

If you get just you and your wife, you will still have to encounter Donnie the next day, you can avoid the next day sex with Donny but it ends up game over. I hope that helps mate.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

You will have to play that one encounter at least with Donny. Its not cheating though, depending on your choices you could end up with Gina and Steph with Donny, or you can end up in a foursome with Gina and Donny, or a threesome with Donnie, or just you and Steph alone.

If you get just you and your wife, you will still have to encounter Donnie the next day, you can avoid the next day sex with Donny but it ends up game over. I hope that helps mate.
So that would be a no, you can avoid 2 of the 3 guys fucking your wife but another man still fucks your wife.
With the title I thought this game would be about fucking someone else's wife, not someone fucking yours.

But that's fine, not every game is for every person, I'll put this one on ignore and keep lookin. Have a good one folks.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I just did a replay of the ALT mod. I do like that ending :LOL:
Thanks! I feel that adding the choice after Donnie is perfect given all the thoughts and dialogs preceding it. The changes in 1.07 makes the Jason part not work as well. Trying to see if there is a different point with Jason I can easily insert the choice. I welcome any suggestions from you and the folks here.

:unsure: I think when the Dev implements the route skipping Tori/Jason I should look into somehow tying refusing Donnie to it. That way we can have a pure husband/wife only route (hint. hint. Dev)

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Huh? What are you talking about? I liked this update way more then the last ones. On high confidence it plays way more into the swinger part then to the nasty ntr stuff. I guess you didn´t play that route.
I played the update. As in HC, the sequence of elections is: “Let's hear what they have to say before we make any decisions.” “No, I wouldn't. “Not with a friend.” “I think we should go and at least hear what they have to say.” “Just remember, today is supposed to be just talking.” “Let's agree right now to keep our clothes on while we are there” can lead to striptease and sex? Just because Steph doesn't give a shit about MC, her goal is to be able to fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime. Where is the love? MC is too stupid to understand this. They are very skillfully manipulated.
P.S. MC fucked his wife. A very significant event, Steph demanded that all contracts be canceled and MS surrendered. He's a wuss. Next time Steph will simply step over any agreement without asking MC. Where's the swing?

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thanks! I feel that adding the choice after Donnie is perfect given all the thoughts and dialogs preceding it. The changes in 1.07 makes the Jason part not work as well. Trying to see if there is a different point with Jason I can easily insert the choice. I welcome any suggestions from you and the folks here.

:unsure: I think when the Dev implements the route skipping Tori/Jason I should look into somehow tying refusing Donnie to it. That way we can have a pure husband/wife only route (hint. hint. Dev)
Yeah that would work great, unless we want to get rid of Steph and the reveal makes her even more crazy than she already is. :unsure: I wonder if the side paths will be Gina Donny Paul and Amber or new characters? It would be good if they introduced a nice likeable couple without Steph and Tori mental health problems. I'll give it some thought, if I ever get this other thing finished.

Reactions: palmergames

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
They should've, and to put it frankly, they deserve it. Every dev who lies to their supporters for more money deserve this cuz they do it to themselves. There's market for certain kinks and fetishes seen in this story, why weren't they honest about the direction of their story and had to lie so much till shit finally happened ??
I have seen other players elude to this "promise" that the devs made. What promise are you talking about? What are they being dishonest about?

Reactions: gyshia915

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What promise are you talking about? What are they being dishonest about?
The content that is and will be in the next updates, obviously. If I'm not mistaken, the dev said there won't be any NTR, and then the stuff with Jason and Tori happened, for which they received well-deserved backlash. There's a high confidence path for the MC, where some of us would like to have more controls over his actions and make him more assertive when interacting with his wife and a few other characters, but we don't, and the dev don't seem to want that either. Read a few comments from the previous pages, especially some of Grumpy Old Aussie's, and you'll understand why some ppl are upset about certain things.

I admit I wouldn't be bothering with this type of game if the dialogue wasn't good in a lot of scenes, which is a plus compared to all the cringey shit you'd think was written by 15 yo virgins I read in other games' stories. That's the only thing that keeps me interested to see how the story unfolds, otherwise, I wouldn't even post in this thread and let other ppl enjoy playing the game they like.

NTR haters hating on NTR threads :rolleyes:
You should do a lil research first before generalizing that amazingly profound idea, cuz there's no 3-letter word here and it wasn't supposed to be any either, according to the dev. You have either a high confidence MC, a low confidence cuck, and something in-between those, probably netorase, if I'm not mistaken, so the scenes with Jason and his wife were bound to piss some ppl off.

All this 'hater' thing some ppl do in can always be easily avoided if devs would be honest and transparent about their stories and the kinks they plan to add in it, but since most of them aren't, this is the result. Don't blame the fans, those who're mature enough to understand it, ofc, blame the devs for this.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The content that is and will be in the next updates, obviously. If I'm not mistaken, the dev said there won't be any NTR, and then the stuff with Jason and Tori happened, for which they received well-deserved backlash. There's a high confidence path for the MC, where some of us would like to have more controls over his actions and make him more assertive when interacting with his wife and a few other characters, but we don't, and the dev don't seem to want that either. Read a few comments from the previous pages, especially some of Grumpy Old Aussie's, and you'll understand why some ppl are upset about certain things.

I admit I wouldn't be bothering with this type of game if the dialogue wasn't good in a lot of scenes, which is a plus compared to all the cringey shit you'd think was written by 15 yo virgins I read in other games' stories. That's the only thing that keeps me interested to see how the story unfolds, otherwise, I wouldn't even post in this thread and let other ppl enjoy playing the game they like.

You should do a lil research first before generalizing that amazingly profound idea, cuz there's no 3-letter word here and it wasn't supposed to be any either, according to the dev. You have either a high confidence MC, a low confidence cuck, and something in-between those, probably netorase, if I'm not mistaken, so the scenes with Jason and his wife were bound to piss some ppl off.

All this 'hater' thing some ppl do in can always be easily avoided if devs would be honest and transparent about their stories and the kinks they plan to add in it, but since most of them aren't, this is the result. Don't blame the fans, those who're mature enough to understand it, ofc, blame the devs for this.
I have started a Q&A with the devs today. So far it is them asking me questions. If I get anything new I'll definitely make sure to post it.

Its the devs first crack at a VN, I think we forget that at times. I know I do. I have probably been the hardest on them in the past, but they are prepared to listen and some times they will make changes so lets give them a bit of slack for now and see how Steph's secret turns out in the weeks ahead.

Anyway I need to get some sleep, Night all.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes