3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well, as long as it sells, it's more than ok, and there's no reason to change that much stuff. Guess that's their logic, or they could tell us that she has a serious nymphomania 'condition', like the hoe FMC from Angelica Temptation whatever. Forgot the title cuz the game was that good it got abandoned after a long-ass period of 'development'. But that's a laughable excuse, cuz I can put up with a nympho's bullshit, but I wouldn't wanna make up being dickless just cause a crazy bitch got the wrong the idea about her husband's intentions lol.

It is, bro'. Being a simp means a guy's so delusional that he thinks the bitch he simps so hard for will fall for him or or at least give him some pity pussy for obvious reasons. In the MC's case, he thinks his wife will love him more if he puts up with her bullshit, craziness and need for other dicks, so he's lying to himself that she gives a shit about their marriage when her actions and words, on LC and MC paths, show us something entirely different.

I suspect the so-called big revelation will only show us that she was in an abusive relationship with a dickhead who fucked her so good she still craves it occasionally and still has feelings for, but then this delusional simp came in her life and she decided to marry him for a comfortable future or something like that. In any case, the MC's the very definition of a delusional idiot hopelessly in love with a selfish hoe, or a simp, to put it politely, and Steph's just a hypocritical two-faced slut who pretends to love him when in actuality, he's nothing more than a consolation price to her till the other guy or other dickheads like Jason pop into her life and steal her away from him. Btw, just found this funny tutorial the MC should take a look at if he wants to smash Tori's used-up holes.:ROFLMAO:

Mine too cuz that's not how a supposed friend, not to mention a best friend, should act and treat his friend and his wife. And Tori can shove her bullshit, most probably made-up sob story up her (a-big-probably still tight:LOL:) asshole for safekeeping, cuz I'm not buying it. Even if what she said was true, she has no reason to toy with other ppl's marriage and happiness like that just bcz she's bored of all the dicks she had and needs something new, interesting and spicy in her life.

Fuck her and her backstabbing asshole of a husband. Hope a bus or a high-speed train will take care of them real soon.
Excert of a message from the dev. The line in quotation are my words:

"You don't deceive and manipulate your great friend who you admire so you can get to his wife."

That's not what's happening.

Jason lied and Tori said herself he deceived the MC and then said they wanted Steph. He is all over her in the games, and he doesn't hesitate to rail Steph. How is that not what's happening????? Fuck me this game is starting to do my head in

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Some may be interested in my latest exchange with the dev. You can find it all on Steam

Me - 1. How do you get someone like me, who does not give any credibility to anything Steph says, believe Steph's her big reveal is real/sincere/true?

Dev - I don't know. That's what I want to find out. I don't think you'll buy it all.

Me - 2. You seem to think the Big Reveal will change a lot of opinions and that MC is not deceived in the way we think. If so, when you are deceived how does being deceived a different way make it any better?

Dev - I think the reveal will answer questions. I fully expect you will still feel she did the wrong thing. The fact is, they are doing the wrong thing. The simple answer to that is that if they did the right thing, there would be no story. I don't think it will change opinions. I just think it will cause people to say I'm in or I'm out.

Me - 3. Why is the intelligent fun MC from Friday, a weak pathetic man who can no longer think for himself by Sunday? He hasn't had that much sex his brain is fried!

Dev - Because whoever is asking this question played him that way?

Me - 4. Can we be given the opportunity to confront them and our MC confidently stand up for himself?

Dev - That's in there, but it's not what you're thinking.

Me - 5. Is MC really that pathetic and if not, can I get a replacement MC, the one I got has gone defective?

Dev - Sure. Thank you for playing. Bye.

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Guys... the # 5 comment sound like dev it starting to get annoyed .... it is after all a game to be played. We get to make selections to either go on high route or low route. Is it perfect... no ... is it entertaining Yes ( my opinion ). Is the sex good.. Yes ( My opinion ). I love reading the comments ! but the dev will do what the dev will do. He mention in # 2 that people will either be in ...or out... So that tell me he is not in this to make everyone happy. Can't do that anyway. His take now seems to be like it or leave it. Just my thought... don't kill the messenger. I am not in the lifestyle so I can not criticize dev's approach to the game. I just look at it as a game.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I did quote TACOS as an example to them at one stage. It really is a good example. Anyone who has been on this forum for a while knows of TACOS and Anne. I remember reading somewhere the devs started our here so it was a safe assumption they would be familiar with it.

"I didn't see a single action confirming Steph's love for MC, only words." Good call. The only action of affection I can remember was the BJ before they left home Friday night. Apart from that nothing.

The devs have put a hell of a lot of faith in this big reveal. I really can't see how Steph having more serious psychological problems is helped by more sex and will make everyone understand her better. I am prepared to give the devs the chance to get it out and see what it is all about despite my scepticism. I want them to be right and to blow my mind.

Tori and Jason will remain on my shit list though no matter the outcome. Stephs affliction does not excuse their bullshit.
TACOS, yes. TAC, no. :LOL:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Guys... the # 5 comment sound like dev it starting to get annoyed .... it is after all a game to be played. We get to make selections to either go on high route or low route. Is it perfect... no ... is it entertaining Yes ( my opinion ). Is the sex good.. Yes ( My opinion ). I love reading the comments ! but the dev will do what the dev will do. He mention in # 2 that people will either be in ...or out... So that tell me he is not in this to make everyone happy. Can't do that anyway. His take now seems to be like it or leave it. Just my thought... don't kill the messenger. I am not in the lifestyle so I can not criticize dev's approach to the game. I just look at it as a game.
It was a tongue in cheek comment mate. We were having a bit of a banter. Its pointless to come at the dev with agro and blow the opportunity to talk to him. He didn't have to offer to have a QA with me. I keep it light hearted as I appreciate his offer and so he continues the chat. also, because we have had many hostile words in the past on a few different pages, so I am rebuilding the bridge with humor hence No5 being such a silly question. It was a bit of fun. Same with the answer to No3.

If you don't have Steam I can pass on the whole thing but it is frustrating because most of his answers are "Yes, but not for the reasons that you think." If I see that phrase one more time....

TACOS, yes. TAC, no. :LOL:
Yeah I know, TAC TACOS same shit different version :LOL:
I'm too tired to get pedantic and my team just got flogged again in the Cricket World Cup, so I am in Grumpy mode.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
what is confidence for? does it mean if your con is low you get cucked? it seems everything is consensual
No, mc won't get cucked even in the low confidence path, and yes, everything is consensual. It was different before, there was the slight shimmer of a low confidence cuckold path, but people complained as usual and the devs cancelled this route; so now everything is boring and the game is only about sharing.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Another interesting post people may find interesting, (nothing to do with me)

I think the next update is going to answer questions. I think some people will like it, and I think some people won't get it at all. I think some people will literally lose their ♥♥♥♥ and call me every name in the book (Which has happened many times before). My thing is, I just need to get to that point, let the chips fall, and get on with what I'm trying to create.

I'm starting to worry I have too much misdirection, like the phone call, and people are not going to be able to accept what happens next because they've spent too much time "digging in the wrong place." I think you'll role with it, so I'll give you an example:

"To me, it felt realistic that Jason fooled the MC into getting into this lifestyle because he also wants to ♥♥♥♥ Steph but can't tell the MC directly."

That’s not why Jason did it. That's me making the player distrust the motives of the characters to create tension (And for some people, it's more tension than they can handle). The fact is, Jason is the reluctant party in all of this, which is part of why he messed it up when he was put on point. By the time MC and Steph get to the house, he's in the “Oh, what the hell.” category because the MC has inadvertently totally trashed everything Jason thought was going to happen.

I think some people will like what happens next and some will scream it doesn't make any sense. But to me, the problem I face today is that I have a group of people who've had six months to fall in love with their theories that are based on the distractors. People love their theories (See American Politics) and hate when their theories die. But that's going to have to happen.

So getting past the next update is not about making everything right in the world, oh it very much won't be. I just need to get there so I can talk about what's working and not working and how do I go back, remove some of the guard rails and give as many people as possible an engaging story while sticking to what I want out of this.

Again, I appreciate what you have shared. Lots of great stuff here that I will read more than once.

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
No, mc won't get cucked even in the low confidence path, and yes, everything is consensual. It was different before, there was the slight shimmer of a low confidence cuckold path, but people complained as usual and the devs cancelled this route; so now everything is boring and the game is only about sharing.
How was it before in that path? The first time I played this game was already with the 1.06b update, so I don't know if you are referring to the changes since then, which have been quite a lot, or if it was even more different before.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Grumpy Old Aussie
I am on your side. I thought you were very diplomatic. We'll see what comes our way. I do have Steam..... I do think the game has changed for the better ..... It may still have a way to go for some...
Just in case anyone on here plays “baby sitters” game on NTR but doesn’t want to be cucked by your wife with the bbc, when your in therapy with wife DONT pick the choice “ we messaged him” pick the other choice whatever it is

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Author: “The fact is, Jason is the reluctant party in all of this, which is part of why he messed it up when he was put on point. By the time MC and Steph get to the house, he's in the “Oh, what the hell.” This is the phrase of the day.
I propose to make changes to the scene when Jason fucks Steph: the MC is attracted not by Steph’s moans, but by Jason’s screams: “Help!”, “Save!”, “I’m being raped!” “It’s not my fault, she climbed on me herself. I resisted!
I want what the author smokes.:ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Grumpy Old Aussie
I am on your side. I thought you were very diplomatic. We'll see what comes our way. I do have Steam..... I do think the game has changed for the better ..... It may still have a way to go for some...
Thanks mate I appreciate that. Its all good, I don't think he is a bad guy, I think we will have more creative differences with this next update :LOL: . I have more questions than answer out of him. He got plenty out of me the turd. I don't know much extra. I do know Jason is definitely a piece of shit and a dumb ass moron. Friday night that I really enjoyed is not what it seemed and that really disappoints me. Tori is a conniving piece of shit, but she may or may not have a reasonable motive. The phone call has nothing to do with the secret. I still want answers to it because that pissed me off and I want answers :LOL:

I definitely know as of now Steph and Tori are working together to manipulate the MC
I know Jason is just a moron they tried to use but he fucked it up in the office with the MC, he messed up the proposal he was suppose to make.
I know all three are lying pieces of shit.
Tori/Jason annoy me and I can skip them one way or another so no big deal.

Steph, I'm waiting for this great reveal and see how that goes. Steph is the problem as she IS the story.
I know her problem is a mental health problem
I know she went to Tori instead of her husband.
I know you won't get a choice to dump her lying deceiving ass which I find ridiculous and if there are no consequences for what she has done, that is going to undermine the whole story. It will be meaningless without some sort of redemption or fall from grace.

Normally in a VN you get a choice to dump her ass and choose another woman but I know you aren't going to get that option.

Anyway guys, I recommend waiting for the next update and seeing how fucked up Steph is and if the story is really fucked up or if the story will be redeemed.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Thanks mate I appreciate that. Its all good, I don't think he is a bad guy, I think we will have more creative differences with this next update :LOL: . I have more questions than answer out of him. He got plenty out of me the turd. I don't know much extra. I do know Jason is definitely a piece of shit and a dumb ass moron. Friday night that I really enjoyed is not what it seemed and that really disappoints me. Tori is a conniving piece of shit, but she may or may not have a reasonable motive. The phone call has nothing to do with the secret. I still want answers to it because that pissed me off and I want answers :LOL:

I definitely know as of now Steph and Tori are working together to manipulate the MC
I know Jason is just a moron they tried to use but he fucked it up in the office with the MC, he messed up the proposal he was suppose to make.
I know all three are lying pieces of shit.
Tori/Jason annoy me and I can skip them one way or another so no big deal.

Steph, I'm waiting for this great reveal and see how that goes. Steph is the problem as she IS the story.
I know her problem is a mental health problem
I know she went to Tori instead of her husband.
I know you won't get a choice to dump her lying deceiving ass which I find ridiculous and if there are no consequences for what she has done, that is going to undermine the whole story. It will be meaningless without some sort of redemption or fall from grace.

Normally in a VN you get a choice to dump her ass and choose another woman but I know you aren't going to get that option.

Anyway guys, I recommend waiting for the next update and seeing how fucked up Steph is and if the story is really fucked up or if the story will be redeemed.
Is the next update near? Like within a week or two?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Just in case anyone on here plays “baby sitters” game on NTR but doesn’t want to be cucked by your wife with the bbc, when your in therapy with wife DONT pick the choice “ we messaged him” pick the other choice whatever it is
I do play that one. I don't think I'm up to that stage. Thanks mate.

Author: “The fact is, Jason is the reluctant party in all of this, which is part of why he messed it up when he was put on point. By the time MC and Steph get to the house, he's in the “Oh, what the hell.” This is the phrase of the day.
I propose to make changes to the scene when Jason fucks Steph: the MC is attracted not by Steph’s moans, but by Jason’s screams: “Help!”, “Save!”, “I’m being raped!” “It’s not my fault, she climbed on me herself. I resisted!
I want what the author smokes.:ROFLMAO:
Jason was reluctant in being part of the plan. He fucked up delivering the proposal to the MC. He chose hoes over his bro. Bad move.

It is MC who said what the hell when he got home to Steph and they went out. So Friday night (my fav part) turns out to be bullshit that occurred because of this plan with Tori and Steph. Steph said nothing.

There is more "secrets to come out" so who knows where it will end up.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
How was it before in that path? The first time I played this game was already with the 1.06b update, so I don't know if you are referring to the changes since then, which have been quite a lot, or if it was even more different before.
Oh gee your testing my memory, I think PowerBroker is offline. The Low Confidence path was to be the losing path and a cuck path, the cuck path was put in with 1.06a. It wasn't well done, it was a mess. It didn't work. With 1.06b, the devs decided to go with win, win big, and win really big. Whatever that means and took out the cuck path.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope Steph isn't trying to manipulate the mc
I really like her but that would sour my opinion of her a bit

I do want to take Steph on a nice romantic date
But not if she isn't going to be honest with me

P.S. bloody world cup
We are as useless as nipples on a man

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I do play that one. I don't think I'm up to that stage. Thanks mate.

Jason was reluctant in being part of the plan. He fucked up delivering the proposal to the MC. He chose hoes over his bro. Bad move.

It is MC who said what the hell when he got home to Steph and they went out. So Friday night (my fav part) turns out to be bullshit that occurred because of this plan with Tori and Steph. Steph said nothing.

There is more "secrets to come out" so who knows where it will end up.
Where do you think that render of her at the pool comes in ? Could it possibly be an ending where after bring dumped by the MC Husband she is continuing her sex cravings.... she mentions oh definitely pleasure.... Like spider to the fly !

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes