3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game changed so much ... it has a couple a mods and so many discussions
turning all the faces of the paths this game has to offer.

The thing is, tho, chaos is amusing when it comes from all sides.
Making vilains plot armored, like the usual NTR trope where assholes you know nothing about,
like Jason or Donni, just steal the girl, that is the dead horse we really do not need in this day and age,
because such dead horses are all over the world, there are heaps of them everywhere.

This game does away with the dead NTR tropes early, so players who just want their dead meat scenes can be happy.

The misdirection of having Tori keep MC busy, talking to him about how she desires him
but would never show any hint or move or even word of favor to MC,
is not in any way shape or form interesting, it is utter filler to let Jason take advantage of Steph
- yes, this is taking advantage because MC never told Jason about his wife, or his life or her life for that matter,
making anyhting going on in the house of Jason beyond MC and Steph fkking to be absolutely bland and totally boring,
because, remember, this game aims higher than the usual dead horse trope of NTR is: bbc asshole hustles the girl of the idiot MC.
t was different before, there was the slight shimmer of a low confidence cuckold path
"To me, it felt realistic that Jason fooled the MC into getting into this lifestyle because he also wants to ♥♥♥♥ Steph but can't tell the MC directly."
It is MC who said what the hell when he got home to Steph and they went out. So Friday night (my fav part) turns out to be bullshit that occurred because of this plan with Tori and Steph. Steph said nothing.
she is continuing her sex cravings
Lots of choices
We had a lot of head way to be done in this game until devs actually realised how to navigate some sort of excitement in this game, as the usual NTR BBC trope is done to death already in so many by the numbers aVNs everywhere.

Even TAC dev admitted all the nonsensical free use whoring aroud was filler player fandom,
not to mention selling the game on the premise that dev was actually a practicing voyeour of his wife exhibitionist
fetish has nothing to do with sharing/swinging/horwifing or anything that would ensue any interaction with other people.

There is always a wonder so many devs try to sell their games on lifestyles but end up showing actual dogging.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I do play that one. I don't think I'm up to that stage. Thanks mate.

Jason was reluctant in being part of the plan. He fucked up delivering the proposal to the MC. He chose hoes over his bro. Bad move.

It is MC who said what the hell when he got home to Steph and they went out. So Friday night (my fav part) turns out to be bullshit that occurred because of this plan with Tori and Steph. Steph said nothing.

There is more "secrets to come out" so who knows where it will end up.
Friday evening lies on the surface.
1. Steph’s goal is to get permission for free sex from the MC. To do this faster and easier to control the MS, you need to drive him into time trouble. Make it so that he can't stop and think. A classic trick of scammers is to prevent the victim from assessing the situation. To do this, Jason invites the MC on Friday afternoon, the MC only has one evening to “persuade” Steph. He doesn't have time to think and comprehend the situation.
2. The scandal at home or in a bar, which Steph acted out as an actress, aims to cause the “hunter syndrome” in the MC, to force the MC to persuade her (to persuade a whore to become a whore, tomorrow I will have to buy new slippers, mine burst with laughter). She will also resist for show.
3. Since the MC is very limited in time, it is easy to lead Donny to him. He urgently needs someone to fuck Steph. The only opportunity to “persuad” Steph to have sex with another guy is Friday evening or Saturday afternoon. That's why Donny ended up in the bar. That’s why Steph “agreed” with him so quickly. He is an active participant.
4. If MC had not been able to “persuade” Steph at the bar, there was a backup plan. Steph herself calls Donny and invites him home. For this reason, the Donny scene is inevitable. Sex Steph+MC+Gina is not important, Steph needs a situation where MC sees her being fucked by another man and agrees with it. And with the consent of the MS in this story, everything is in chocolate.
5. In the old version, it was clearly visible that the situation for MS was changing. From the proposal of MC+Tori+Jason to the real MC+Steph+dick and then a conversation with Tori where she directly tells MC: “no swing, step aside, you are not needed.” This has now been removed, but the goals have not changed. Just smoothed the corners a little.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I hope Steph isn't trying to manipulate the mc
I really like her but that would sour my opinion of her a bit

I do want to take Steph on a nice romantic date
But not if she isn't going to be honest with me

P.S. bloody world cup
We are as useless as nipples on a man
You get a red heart for the cricket reference lol. I was embarrassed watching the game ugh. What is going on, instead of the top 4 we are 10th!

Johnny you need to take Steph on a date and make her fall in love with you so we can rescue MC and bring him out of his delusion. You will be missed but it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make mate (y)

Where do you think that render of her at the pool comes in ? Could it possibly be an ending where after bring dumped by the MC Husband she is continuing her sex cravings.... she mentions oh definitely pleasure.... Like spider to the fly !
From and old dev release it is on Steph's trip away. I have no idea if that is still the case. No mention has been made of that trip for yonks.

This game changed so much ... it has a couple a mods and so many discussions
turning all the faces of the paths this game has to offer.
There are a lot of changes to come. The dev did say on one of the other pages that once the big reveal is done, he is going to review the entire game with the info I passed on and another guys info and make changes as he feels he has put too many red hearings like the phone call in and it is confusing people.

I don't think it is confusing people, I think we draw the right conclusions with the info we are given because most of us come up with very similar theories. The dev needs to cull out some of the stuff that is misleading. Like Jason, we all thought he was as much involved as the women because that was what all the clues were indicating, but it turns out he is just a moron they used.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
How was it before in that path?
The last version I played (can't remember which one it was), on the low confidence path when MC and his wife visit the other couple, the conversation between mc and Tori went something like "I see now that you lack confidence and I'm not interested in having sex with you; but we are interested in your wife" and later, when they are watching the black dude dominating and fucking Steph, Tori asks something like "Do you like it?" and mc can say "No", to which Tori replies "Maybe you are not there yet, it takes some time" and they continue having sex.

This was a path that could lead to NTR / cuckolding where MC gets no pussy, doesn't like it, but nobody cares, and his wife is dominated, fucked and controlled by another man, who gets both the pussies that mc wants.

In this recent version, the conversation from Toris side is like "I want to fuck you, let's have a date" and if mc shows any sign of discomfort, nothing happens between the black dude and Steph. You only get the sex scene if mc agrees to everything, everybody is super careful to not hurt feelings or make mc uncomfortable; it's just boring.

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
Oh gee your testing my memory, I think PowerBroker is offline. The Low Confidence path was to be the losing path and a cuck path, the cuck path was put in with 1.06a. It wasn't well done, it was a mess. It didn't work. With 1.06b, the devs decided to go with win, win big, and win really big. Whatever that means and took out the cuck path.
Damn, now I'm curious about that version, to see how much of a mess the game was or how it was done. Mainly because I've always considered the dom1=1 path a cuck path during all the 1.06 updates since 'b', and I still see it like that with the current 1.07. Even with all the changes and the weaker tone it has now, you can still make a cuck playthrough.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
The last version I played (can't remember which one it was), on the low confidence path when MC and his wife visit the other couple, the conversation between mc and Tori went something like "I see now that you lack confidence and I'm not interested in having sex with you; but we are interested in your wife" and later, when they are watching the black dude dominating and fucking Steph, Tori asks something like "Do you like it?" and mc can say "No", to which Tori replies "Maybe you are not there yet, it takes some time" and they continue having sex.

This was a path that could lead to NTR / cuckolding where MC gets no pussy, doesn't like it, but nobody cares, and his wife is dominated, fucked and controlled by another man, who gets both the pussies that mc wants.

In this recent version, the conversation from Toris side is like "I want to fuck you, let's have a date" and if mc shows any sign of discomfort, nothing happens between the black dude and Steph. You only get the sex scene if mc agrees to everything, everybody is super careful to not hurt feelings or make mc uncomfortable; it's just boring.
Ah ok, I already played that. That was still in the game until the 1.06g I think. That's when the heavy changes were made to the Tori meeting scene IIRC.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me this new update the android version like stop in the middle of Steph and Jason sex scene as the MC and Tori look on from upstairs is that how it's supposed to end of is there a bug in it and it's crashing

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Damn, now I'm curious about that version, to see how much of a mess the game was or how it was done. Mainly because I've always considered the dom1=1 path a cuck path during all the 1.06 updates since 'b', and I still see it like that with the current 1.07. Even with all the changes and the weaker tone it has now, you can still make a cuck playthrough.
It may be still, the devs have not said much about the three different endings. One ending will take you to their next game, the other two make you replay the game to 'get the answers right' they said.

Apparently the plan is you can make Steph sluttier so that may be like a cuck path. I don't have a problem with a cuck path or playing it, unless it is the stereotype pathetic cuck/BBC humiliation scenario. I'd avoid that, its been done to death and I'm bored of it.

Reactions: m4pII

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I definitely know as of now Steph and Tori are working together to manipulate the MC
I know Jason is just a moron they tried to use but he fucked it up in the office with the MC, he messed up the proposal he was suppose to make.
I know all three are lying pieces of shit.
Tori/Jason annoy me and I can skip them one way or another so no big deal.
what are your thoughts? Jason was supposed to get permission for Steph to join them? How would that work? I would be pissed if my co-worker asked me if he and his wife could sleep with my wife. Maybe he was supposed to be more specific and ask for both of them to join? It was a pretty simple deal. I am not sure how Jason could've screwed it up.

I think Steph's phone call was an obvious misdirection. The receipt, as well. We know she is not going to cheat. However, that still leaves the big question. If not Tori, who would she so intimately talk to about their sex life, especially regarding that kind of sex adventure?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
what are your thoughts? Jason was supposed to get permission for Steph to join them? How would that work? I would be pissed if my co-worker asked me if he and his wife could sleep with my wife. Maybe he was supposed to be more specific and ask for both of them to join? It was a pretty simple deal. I am not sure how Jason could've screwed it up.

I think Steph's phone call was an obvious misdirection. The receipt, as well. We know she is not going to cheat. However, that still leaves the big question. If not Tori, who would she so intimately talk to about their sex life, especially regarding that kind of sex adventure?
Good question. Its not a consent issue for me. Jason is apparently not part of the ''conspiracy'' as such but he knew about it and was recruited to approach MC. Now Jason is suppose to be highly thought of MCs friend. Surely Jason should have said no to Steph knowing these women were trying to dupe his friend? He should have come clean to MC about this conspiracy but he didn't. I think at the very least he could have show some loyalty and said no to Steph. MC wasn't there, the secret was safe for Jason to say something. Instead, he fucked his good friends wife under false pretences as far as I'm concerned.

Steph said she was going after Tori's man because she was going after hers. That appears to be bullshit so Steph couldn't wait to fuck Jason if you gave her the okay which makes Steph even more of a piece of shit.

That is seriously pushing the cheating line if you ask me. Where are the NTR boys?

A long time ago, the dev said the phone call was to Tony, the co-worker. Steph seems to tell everyone what is going on except the one person she should tell, the MC. I did raise that, the dev said if they didn't do it behind MCs back, there is no story. Read in to that what you will. Steph's reaction and gaslighting is way over the top and you would think she is cheating but not the case, it is still an OTT reaction and I would love some answers.

The receipt I have no idea and the dev doesn't talk about it, so I think it is tied in. I would say the person is Tori but I do want to know why on HC and MC, Steph wets her skirt. On LC she has to change because she spilt stuff on it at lunch. I wonder if that spill was white and crusty? Pure speculation but why the difference?

Bring on this damn reveal already :ROFLMAO:

Yayox

May 17, 2021
View attachment 2712434

Overview:
"I have a really strange question for you, so I'm just going to ask it.
Would you like to be in a threesome with me and my wife?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-09
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: Too Perilous
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -

Extras: Gallery Mod* -
Walkthrough Mod*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2712469 View attachment 2712435 View attachment 2712436 View attachment 2712468 View attachment 2712437 View attachment 2712438 View attachment 2712439 View attachment 2712442 View attachment 2712443 View attachment 2712466 View attachment 2712467 View attachment 2712470 View attachment 2712441 View attachment 2712440
Where is the cinnamon rolls

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Excerpt from Dev's post on Steam. Emphasis mine.
A lot of what we are trying is simplified theory of things we want to do in the next game. Unlike this game, that game is going to have some simple stats. It had to have them for the combat piece, but we're thinking they can help us with the relationship piece.
Combat piece?! So Steph is really a Skrull after all...

• Haha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Excerpt from Dev's post on Steam. Emphasis mine.

Combat piece?! So Steph is really a Skrull after all...
The devs have posted a lot since 1.07 and much of it makes no sense so who knows and when it comes to Steph, we will never fucking know, especially her husband :ROFLMAO:

Did you make any sense out of the devs posts?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The devs have posted a lot since 1.07 and much of it makes no sense so who knows and when it comes to Steph, we will never fucking know, especially her husband :ROFLMAO:

Did you make any sense out of the devs posts?
2 things that jump out to me from their postings:
  1. More games are coming that may involve different mechanics, maybe even different genres.
  2. Everything hinges on the reveal and things will make logical sense even if we don't agree with the direction or events.

For #1, it sets off small alarm bells in me that current game may end abruptly and will have a cliffhanger.

For #2, while things may make sense it still does not excuse the sudden jump in plot progression or inconsistent characterization up to this point.

Given its price and length I wanted a game that is promised in the marketing blurb and opening segment of the game - The MC will have sexy time with Another Man's Wife if I play right with High Confidence. The End. The quality of the game was in its dialogue especially Friday night. The "game" part of it was choosing the right choices to get the main end. I don't mind having bad ends or Steph acting wild with the wrong choices.

In practice, especially after Friday night, it became about Another Man Having My Wife. Donnie is forced either way. Steph becoming part of the offer or whole thing is off. There should have been more events and scenes for that to happen not just a throwaway line about calling Jason about Steph joining before going over. Then there are the inconsistencies in Steph's character where she is headstrong in all her scenes with the MC no matter the confidence level but suddenly, on low C, become meek with other men. Again need more events for that happen. And no need mention all the hints about manipulation.

Perhaps "Another Man Having My Wife" is the intended twist and reveal of the game. That would have been fine for a longer game with proper setup but not with the game as it is.

For an adult game, there is not much reward for playing the supposed best route. There is more effort being spent on scenes on lower confidences and those leading to bad ends. With the game ending soon will there even be time or motivation to add more to the best route?

Taken all together it is becoming opposite of what was advertised. At worst it will end abruptly to get people to buy the next game. At best, even if the eventual ending is good, it will feel unearned and anticlimatic given the journey to get there.

I hoped to be proven wrong and the final product will turn out to be a gem.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
2 things that jump out to me from their postings:
  1. More games are coming that may involve different mechanics, maybe even different genres.
  2. Everything hinges on the reveal and things will make logical sense even if we don't agree with the direction or events.

For #1, it sets off small alarm bells in me that current game may end abruptly and will have a cliffhanger.

For #2, while things may make sense it still does not excuse the sudden jump in plot progression or inconsistent characterization up to this point.

Given its price and length I wanted a game that is promised in the marketing blurb and opening segment of the game - The MC will have sexy time with Another Man's Wife if I play right with High Confidence. The End. The quality of the game was in its dialogue especially Friday night. The "game" part of it was choosing the right choices to get the main end. I don't mind having bad ends or Steph acting wild with the wrong choices.

In practice, especially after Friday night, it became about Another Man Having My Wife. Donnie is forced either way. Steph becoming part of the offer or whole thing is off. There should have been more events and scenes for that to happen not just a throwaway line about calling Jason about Steph joining before going over. Then there are the inconsistencies in Steph's character where she is headstrong in all her scenes with the MC no matter the confidence level but suddenly, on low C, become meek with other men. Again need more events for that happen. And no need mention all the hints about manipulation.

Perhaps "Another Man Having My Wife" is the intended twist and reveal of the game. That would have been fine for a longer game with proper setup but not with the game as it is.

For an adult game, there is not much reward for playing the supposed best route. There is more effort being spent on scenes on lower confidences and those leading to bad ends. With the game ending soon will there even be time or motivation to add more to the best route?

Taken all together it is becoming opposite of what was advertised. At worst it will end abruptly to get people to buy the next game. At best, even if the eventual ending is good, it will feel unearned and anticlimatic given the journey to get there.

I hoped to be proven wrong and the final product will turn out to be a gem.
I agree.

We aren't going to get the advertised product that is clear. Title is like Friday night, looked and sounded great but in reality it is just another deception.

I don't know where this game will end up, it won't look like it does now that is for sure if he implements all the changes he has mentioned. Its his game to do with as he pleases, but as a buyer I don't think it is too much to ask for it to make sense and have questions answered. Anyway prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Reactions: asahibito
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes