3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I doubt there is such a scenario here.
I could be wrong, but after the latest updates, Tori no longer refuses MC, and Steph sleeps with Jason only with your consent.
Thanks. I've been reading about it in the thread and I've been trying for a while to get it.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Need an alternate ending to the "glass of water" scene. When Steph lies with his legs spread after Donny and says “Are you ready [player_pet]? I want you right now” (I always hear: “lick me, bastard"). MC replies: “fuck you whore,” or something like that.
To add to the author's conspiracy theories, in the game code, during a conversation in a bar about a business trip, there is an interesting phrase “jump goof_1”. A very clear hint.
You wish is my command.;)

Technical wise it did not take long to add the option to that part. It took longer to come up with the dialogue and updating my readme and walkthrough for release here.

Enjoy:
Another Man's Wife Walkthrough

• Love
Reactions: Nafig

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You wish is my command.;)

Technical wise it did not take long to add the option to that part. It took longer to come up with the dialogue and updating my readme and walkthrough for release here.

Enjoy:
Another Man's Wife Walkthrough
I'm a bit confused is this just the walk through or is there a change to the alternate ending mod? In other words, do I need to download the alternate version again?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I'm a bit confused is this just the walk through or is there a change to the alternate ending mod? In other words, do I need to download the alternate version again?
Update to the alternate end mod to add in the nafig's suggestion for the water scene. So now there are 3 different triggers for the divorce ending.

Hmm... Maybe I should separate the Alternate Ending mod to its own post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Update to the alternate end mod to add in the nafig's suggestion for the water scene. So now there are 3 different triggers for the divorce ending.

Hmm... Maybe I should separate the Alternate Ending mod to its own post.
I think that kind of executive decision can only be made by you :LOL:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Dev post from Steam in response to the question will there be a pure cuck path? Since there were some asking about it:

First of all, thanks for the comments and support. I appreciate you taking the time to say that. Also there is a walkthrough of sorts in the General Discussion area that I wrote.

Look for "Play guide - Spoilers"

I'll need to update that guide soon, but a fair number of people have found it helpful. Yes, it can help you find that scene with Paul, but no there isn't more to it. Just when given the chance, don't go back to Gina. Of course all of that is close enough together that you can play it one way, back it up and play it another and see what happens with Gina if you stay or go back to her.

As to your question, I wouldn't say there will be a pure path but there is certainly one that has more of it. In fact, part of what I did this week was to better isolate that path and how a player ends up on it (Now it has to do with choices and saying "Yes, I want to watch." rather than the confidence system.) There are two Friday night scenes that lead to watching, and it wouldn't take much to create a third because the content is already there, I just have to change the MC reaction. Anyway, by isolating it this way, I can create some different stuff in time.

Going back to your comment on the Paul scene, If I created that third path to earning watcher status, it would make it possible for me to add content to that Paul scene as a "Watcher event" and that content would not be available through any other path. For everyone else, the scene would happen just as it does now.

And of course, there would be other opportunities for "Watcher events" to trigger in the future as independent scenes or augment what is already happening in a scene like my example above.

So I wouldn't say I am working on a pure path (If I said anything in this game was pure, I'd catch hell for eternity.), but I am working on a weighted path. And separating that path like that helped to give something else added weight.

Reactions: Will619

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
With all due respect to the devs, but considering that they have already rewritten the game about 3 times, something is wrong with their original vision.
Geee i wonder why they would be rewriting when random ass people are shouting at them about their game over steam and discord all the time

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Man just let the dev do their NTR game and leave them alone, always the fucking complainers ruining dev's original vision :rolleyes:
What are you talking about? NO ONE mentioned NTR. Where is there a complaint about NTR? If you are referring about my post, those words are the DEVELOPERS words not mine discussing what he is doing with a cuck path. Cuck does not automatically = NTR. If you are going to have a go at people do it for something that actually did.

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Geee i wonder why they would be rewriting when random ass people are shouting at them about their game over steam and discord all the time
This is a common thing when you release a game in early access.
But it's one thing to fix dialogue and animation, and another to rewrite all the routes in every update.

And here no one has ever complained about NTR. The discussion is mostly about characters.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man just let the dev do their NTR game and leave them alone, always the fucking complainers ruining dev's original vision :rolleyes:
*Raises hand with a smirk*

I often mention NTR - because this isn't marketed as an NTR game. Indeed, if it were, I think it would be a lot more transparent and honest.

Consider - for the first few weeks after release this never had an NTR tag, only a swinging tag; which at the time was fairly accurate (barring the train path).

But genuinely, I don't think NTR purists would like this game, they to dislike stuff where the husband/bf plays an active role and enjoys the LIs sexcapades. ofc never say never, the dev's ever-changing trajectory could yet bear fruit for them!

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
*Raises hand with a smirk*

I often mention NTR - because this isn't marketed as an NTR game. Indeed, if it were, I think it would be a lot more transparent and honest.

Consider - for the first few weeks after release this never had an NTR tag, only a swinging tag; which at the time was fairly accurate (barring the train path).

But genuinely, I don't think NTR purists would like this game, they to dislike stuff where the husband/bf plays an active role and enjoys the LIs sexcapades. ofc never say never, the dev's ever-changing trajectory could yet bear fruit for them!
I have contact F95 and asked for the NTR tag to be removed as it doesn't apply and explained NTR was removed blah blah. I'm not sure if I have contacted the right person or if I can even to that, but they will let me know I'm sure. I thought it was worth a message rather than sit through ntr v anti-ntr flame war when it is irrelevant to the game.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I have contact F95 and asked for the NTR tag to be removed as it doesn't apply and explained NTR was removed blah blah. I'm not sure if I have contacted the right person or if I can even to that, but they will let me know I'm sure. I thought it was worth a message rather than sit through ntr v anti-ntr flame war when it is irrelevant to the game.
I'm a pessimist. Too many breadcrumbs per ntr.
1. Introduction, we are immediately told to do everything as Steph says or “game over”.
2. Prologue. “Best Friend” suggests: “Let’s fuck my wife (in reality, yours)” is also the plot of ntr.
3. Evening at home/bar. , Steph is ready to kill MC for the idea of MC+Tori+Jason, but a minute later he’s already attacking Donny.
4. At the beginning of the evening in the bar, the illusion is created that the MC is in control, but then it is shattered. On the LC route, Steph fucks Donny without waiting for MC. On the HC route, MC gets a “glass of water” or Steph will kick MC and Gina out. Or we get an event where Steph herself calls Donny, even if the MC asks not to invite him. It speaks very colorfully about her attitude towards MS. Any attempt to object is “game over”.
5. Club. Amber only Steph permissions. If Steph invites Donny home, then MC+Amber is on the rug under the stairs (figuratively) in the club. This shows who is boss in the house.
6. We were allowed to steer the “PAUL” event because it simply fills a plot void. If you throw it away, nothing will change. Throw dust in the eyes of the players.
7. Evening Tori/Jason. Steph is completely uncontrollable. Before the Tori/Jason meeting, MC chooses “talk only” and “don’t undress” but Steph doesn’t care about MC’s opinion, we see striptease first, then sex. We get the Steph/Jason sex scene during the MC/Tori conversation. I'm wondering if Steph and Jason were standing outside the door listening? How else can you explain that a phrase in a conversation allowed sex for Steph and Jason, who were not participating in it? There is a “stop word” gag, but it only causes laughter. Steph has gone beyond “no naked”, Steph has gone beyond “talking only” and I am supposed to believe that a “safe word” will stop her? My slippers burst from laughter.
8. Names of scenes in the game script, many “answer options”, but in reality empty dialogues leading to the same scene. All this screams: “MS doesn’t control anything.” I'm not against different routes, the taste and color of all markers are different, but if the route is called “HC” the player should feel it.
9. For comparison, I advise you to try the game “Babysitters”. In the language of this game, there are two routes in “Babysitters”: HC and LC. On the HC route, the scene in the club is completely controlled, the MC's wife refuses sex without the MC's presence, she refuses it herself. Let's compare Steph/Donny to a "glass of water" or when she kicks out the MC. On the LC route the event is also manageable, excluding blowjob Tyrone (LC route), but sex is only with the MC. As they say: “find ten differences.” A story of love and a happy marriage? Love here has only one gate.
10. Regarding the issue of the receipt and the telephone conversation, I do not believe the author. He's already lied a lot. I believe more that the players correctly assessed them and this caused them a negative reaction. We have a “story of love and a happy marriage.” To bring down the wave of negativity, the author simply cut off the ends, saying that these events do not mean anything. How to check?
Too many breadcrumbs leading to ntr.
For those who are worried about ntr, our discussion is not against ntr. We are not against different routes, everyone has their own cockroaches in their heads. We want a swing route with real HC where the player controls the situation and Steph, (see Babysitters). Now MC HC is on the route with a rag on which Steph wipes his feet. The route that the author promises from the release of the game. We want a logical development of the story. If the author writes, “MC is wearing pants,” then on the next page, MC should be wearing pants. There are a lot of inconsistencies in the game right now.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
May be it is a planned tag, you'll never now until it happens. It would be a nice surprise if sth out of the blue happens like in rl when for example a meeting/trip or something else gets cancelled and you have to decide what to do for the rest of the time. Either to go back to work, meet someone else or go home...

Reactions: BangB420

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
May be it is a planned tag, you'll never now until it happens. It would be a nice surprise if sth out of the blue happens like in rl when for example a meeting/trip or something else gets cancelled and you have to decide what to do for the rest of the time. Either to go back to work, meet someone else or go home...
According to the devs it isn't. If it happens I will personally get the tag put back on if I can even get it taken off in the first place. As it stands now this isn't an NTR game. I like this page and I don't want to see it turn in to a shit pile of NTR arguments like it has today and the way so many other threads have gone, when it isn't even part of the game. If it goes NTR that's fine, hopefully it will go the NTR route I like to play.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm a pessimist. Too many breadcrumbs per ntr.
1. Introduction, we are immediately told to do everything as Steph says or “game over”.
2. Prologue. “Best Friend” suggests: “Let’s fuck my wife (in reality, yours)” is also the plot of ntr.
3. Evening at home/bar. , Steph is ready to kill MC for the idea of MC+Tori+Jason, but a minute later he’s already attacking Donny.
4. At the beginning of the evening in the bar, the illusion is created that the MC is in control, but then it is shattered. On the LC route, Steph fucks Donny without waiting for MC. On the HC route, MC gets a “glass of water” or Steph will kick MC and Gina out. Or we get an event where Steph herself calls Donny, even if the MC asks not to invite him. It speaks very colorfully about her attitude towards MS. Any attempt to object is “game over”.
5. Club. Amber only Steph permissions. If Steph invites Donny home, then MC+Amber is on the rug under the stairs (figuratively) in the club. This shows who is boss in the house.
6. We were allowed to steer the “PAUL” event because it simply fills a plot void. If you throw it away, nothing will change. Throw dust in the eyes of the players.
7. Evening Tori/Jason. Steph is completely uncontrollable. Before the Tori/Jason meeting, MC chooses “talk only” and “don’t undress” but Steph doesn’t care about MC’s opinion, we see striptease first, then sex. We get the Steph/Jason sex scene during the MC/Tori conversation. I'm wondering if Steph and Jason were standing outside the door listening? How else can you explain that a phrase in a conversation allowed sex for Steph and Jason, who were not participating in it? There is a “stop word” gag, but it only causes laughter. Steph has gone beyond “no naked”, Steph has gone beyond “talking only” and I am supposed to believe that a “safe word” will stop her? My slippers burst from laughter.
8. Names of scenes in the game script, many “answer options”, but in reality empty dialogues leading to the same scene. All this screams: “MS doesn’t control anything.” I'm not against different routes, the taste and color of all markers are different, but if the route is called “HC” the player should feel it.
9. For comparison, I advise you to try the game “Babysitters”. In the language of this game, there are two routes in “Babysitters”: HC and LC. On the HC route, the scene in the club is completely controlled, the MC's wife refuses sex without the MC's presence, she refuses it herself. Let's compare Steph/Donny to a "glass of water" or when she kicks out the MC. On the LC route the event is also manageable, excluding blowjob Tyrone (LC route), but sex is only with the MC. As they say: “find ten differences.” A story of love and a happy marriage? Love here has only one gate.
10. Regarding the issue of the receipt and the telephone conversation, I do not believe the author. He's already lied a lot. I believe more that the players correctly assessed them and this caused them a negative reaction. We have a “story of love and a happy marriage.” To bring down the wave of negativity, the author simply cut off the ends, saying that these events do not mean anything. How to check?
Too many breadcrumbs leading to ntr.
For those who are worried about ntr, our discussion is not against ntr. We are not against different routes, everyone has their own cockroaches in their heads. We want a swing route with real HC where the player controls the situation and Steph, (see Babysitters). Now MC HC is on the route with a rag on which Steph wipes his feet. The route that the author promises from the release of the game. We want a logical development of the story. If the author writes, “MC is wearing pants,” then on the next page, MC should be wearing pants. There are a lot of inconsistencies in the game right now.
I agree with all your ten points. Not much I can add that hasn't already been said before.

I am less worried about NTR than I am this thread being turn in to a shit fight over something that may or may never happen. We have a lot of fun on this page at times. For some bizarre reason I don't care to understand, morons on both side of the NTR fence lose their heads when NTR is brought up.

Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes