3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I agree.

We aren't going to get the advertised product that is clear. Title is like Friday night, looked and sounded great but in reality it is just another deception.

I don't know where this game will end up, it won't look like it does now that is for sure if he implements all the changes he has mentioned. Its his game to do with as he pleases, but as a buyer I don't think it is too much to ask for it to make sense and have questions answered. Anyway prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
Let's be honest, this story was never a "story of love and a happy marriage." If you take any classic NTR novel, remove the text where the antagonist humiliates and insults MC, add “MC loves his wife unconditionally,” insert phrases that talk about love and a happy marriage. If we remove the feelings of MS and replace them with “MS is glad”, “MS is happy”, leaving the graphic content unchanged, we will not see the difference. In the ntr story, the MC does not decide anything, he is passive. It's similar in this story. On the HC route we get a "glass of water", Steph invites Gina to dinner with her sister without asking MC. Amber is in the club only with Steph's permission. MC is passive. The rhetorical consent of the MS to everything that we see in the text is his passivity. As in any ntr story, MC is a rag. Steph does what he wants. The main character who controls everything in this story is Steph. We never gained control over Steph in the central plot, and the side events are not important. There was a Paul, there was no Paul - what's the difference? No. The MC does not control Steph in any way in the Donny event. The MC does not control Steph in any way in the Jason/Tori event. Isn't this NTR?
On top of all this is chaos in the author’s head, “The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.” Before dinner with his sister, Steph says “So if you end up having that threesome, I'm not going to sit here alone just watching TV and waiting for you to come home. I’d just text Donny” (in my opinion it’s so logical), but the authors immediately forget about this and Steph goes to Jason/Tori. And there are many such examples.
It looks as if the authors took the NTR story and are now trying to dress it up as a story of “love and a happy marriage.” That's why the author has his horns and hooves on the ground and keeps saying, “MC loves Steph.” For the author, this slogan has become a prayer, he is obsessed with it. If we drop the slogan we get ntr. It's my opinion.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Let's be honest, this story was never a "story of love and a happy marriage." If you take any classic NTR novel, remove the text where the antagonist humiliates and insults MC, add “MC loves his wife unconditionally,” insert phrases that talk about love and a happy marriage. If we remove the feelings of MS and replace them with “MS is glad”, “MS is happy”, leaving the graphic content unchanged, we will not see the difference. In the ntr story, the MC does not decide anything, he is passive. It's similar in this story. On the HC route we get a "glass of water", Steph invites Gina to dinner with her sister without asking MC. Amber is in the club only with Steph's permission. MC is passive. The rhetorical consent of the MS to everything that we see in the text is his passivity. As in any ntr story, MC is a rag. Steph does what he wants. The main character who controls everything in this story is Steph. We never gained control over Steph in the central plot, and the side events are not important. There was a Paul, there was no Paul - what's the difference? No. The MC does not control Steph in any way in the Donny event. The MC does not control Steph in any way in the Jason/Tori event. Isn't this NTR?
On top of all this is chaos in the author’s head, “The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.” Before dinner with his sister, Steph says “So if you end up having that threesome, I'm not going to sit here alone just watching TV and waiting for you to come home. I’d just text Donny” (in my opinion it’s so logical), but the authors immediately forget about this and Steph goes to Jason/Tori. And there are many such examples.
It looks as if the authors took the NTR story and are now trying to dress it up as a story of “love and a happy marriage.” That's why the author has his horns and hooves on the ground and keeps saying, “MC loves Steph.” For the author, this slogan has become a prayer, he is obsessed with it. If we drop the slogan we get ntr. It's my opinion.
That makes a lot of sense actually and one of the reasons I'm so frustrated with it. I don't mind NTR in certain scenarios. I'm not a fan of NTR where the guy gets shit over and likes it. It pisses me off deep with in. I won't stop others from enjoying NTR, its my problem not their problem. Anyway, I was stupid enough to be that man once in real life, I will never let that happened again. And when I see it in VNs, it stirs up powerful emotions for me. I have had a gut full of the stereotype and try to avoid it.

I took the game at its word, a swinger style game with no NTR tags (at the time). Its not what we have at the moment. The High Confidence route is a lot better than it was, but MC is still shit on and often low confidence acts where MC walks away are rewarded as high confidence. Steph gets her way and MC has been shit on again and it is sold as High Confidence. Steph is always rewarded and gets away with bitchy behaviour. The only control MC has is he can say no to most of her encounters and stop the sexual humiliation. Nothing can stop the emotional cuckolding of the MC and the utter disrespect being poured on him by two damaged women.

Its not the NTR I enjoy. From reading the devs comments he seems to want to completely change the game again so I am willing to wait and see how the game ends up. I'm an optimist I guess. If the game ends up where these women are held to account I will cherish that ending :LOL: and feel the game redeemed.

Reactions: m4pII

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god this is so lame, this update with all that talking just to make sur you get what will maybe happen in the future.
It sounded good at first but it ended with such a ridiculouly bad outcome.
All that blablabla for nothing, that was really bad!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I need to play the most recent iteration and update my post and take.

Though from others' reactions it sounds like more of the same - dialogue tweaks here and there, but at the end of the day, you obviously get the most sex scenes playing it like a weeb's beloved ntr simulator.

In practice, especially after Friday night, it became about Another Man Having My Wife. Donnie is forced either way. Steph becoming part of the offer or whole thing is off. There should have been more events and scenes for that to happen not just a throwaway line about calling Jason about Steph joining before going over. Then there are the inconsistencies in Steph's character where she is headstrong in all her scenes with the MC no matter the confidence level but suddenly, on low C, become meek with other men. Again need more events for that happen. And no need mention all the hints about manipulation.

Perhaps "Another Man Having My Wife" is the intended twist and reveal of the game. That would have been fine for a longer game with proper setup but not with the game as it is.

For an adult game, there is not much reward for playing the supposed best route. There is more effort being spent on scenes on lower confidences and those leading to bad ends. With the game ending soon will there even be time or motivation to add more to the best route?

Taken all together it is becoming opposite of what was advertised. At worst it will end abruptly to get people to buy the next game. At best, even if the eventual ending is good, it will feel unearned and anticlimatic given the journey to get there.
It does invite a fascinating meta-discussion about why the dev went to so much trouble to suss out intricute dialogue conditions for the first Friday night (what drew so many to the game initially).

If you think about it, it almost feels like the game has two separate and distinct writers; viewed this way, the story starts to make a LOT more sense. The first writer was enthusiastic about expressing the complex web of a swinger couple's dynamics, and the push pull between teasing/flirting and offending the other party. The second writer was all about a story serving as background buildup to the ultimate goal of the NTR BBC steals his wife setup, and the husband has no say.

Granted, this theory breaks down in some places, like why is Donnie's presence unavoidable the second day even if the MC still has cold feet...... Still, interesting to think about - I guess this is a backhanded compliment from me; rarely do I see NTR enthusiasts dedicate this much text and time to backstory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Though from others' reactions it sounds like more of the same - dialogue tweaks here and there, but at the end of the day, you obviously get the most sex scenes playing it like a weeb's beloved ntr simulator.
New content was minor dialogue changes here and there and the second Tori game on the High Confidence paths (dom 4 and 5) You have a sex scene to end it.

All the chatter since 1.07 hasn't really been about the update but about the devs reveals and his future plans. The only thing for the lower dom paths was the small dialogue changes.

I hope that helps mate.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

It does invite a fascinating meta-discussion about why the dev went to so much trouble to suss out intricute dialogue conditions for the first Friday night (what drew so many to the game initially).

If you think about it, it almost feels like the game has two separate and distinct writers; viewed this way, the story starts to make a LOT more sense. The first writer was enthusiastic about expressing the complex web of a swinger couple's dynamics, and the push pull between teasing/flirting and offending the other party. The second writer was all about a story serving as background buildup to the ultimate goal of the NTR BBC steals his wife setup, and the husband has no say.

Granted, this theory breaks down in some places, like why is Donnie's presence unavoidable the second day even if the MC still has cold feet...... Still, interesting to think about - I guess this is a backhanded compliment from me; rarely do I see NTR enthusiasts dedicate this much text and time to backstory.
I see it more like dev putting effort into Fri night as it was the initial release then upon review of the project realized they cannot sustain that level given the constraints of the project - be it budget, time, scope etc - and still reach the planned ending. The new version also simplified Fri slightly by removing about 35 lines and reworking the dialogue branches.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I see it more like dev putting effort into Fri night as it was the initial release then upon review of the project realized they cannot sustain that level given the constraints of the project - be it budget, time, scope etc - and still reach the planned ending. The new version also simplified Fri slightly by removing about 35 lines and reworking the dialogue branches.
I noticed changes in the line counts when I was comparing scripts while gathering info for the QA. I had to go back and check every reference to see if it had been moved, changed or expanded with 1.07. I put way too much time in to that.

I wonder how much more will be removed/changed. I don't think he needs to reduce 'red herrings' confusing people, I'd rather a reworking of MC's options to fit confidence better and better attempts to check his wife's BS. That's not going to happen of course.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on the 'red herrings'?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I have been thinking on the second part of your post? You know how much fun I have speculating :p You could be right there, two writers as there is more than one developer. Maybe one didn't enjoy the story creation aspect and left a half done script to focus on renders Perilous then picked up the script to finish giving us the two voices as you suggested.

Another possibility is Friday night and other parts of the story like the reveal, Toris, and the end were already pre-scripted with the two distinct paths to match the extreme parameters of the confidences. One being the low confidence cuck path. Then Perilous, as he has a penchant to do, decided he wanted to take it another direction and created the word soup the script became with all the 106 versions. He often talks about changing directions. He has done that with the Tori/Jason meet quite a a few times already with more changes in direction to come. He was hinting a return to a cuck path not as extreme as 106a. Just some thoughts.

You know I do have a life :ROFLMAO: really I do.

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

We are going to have a small patch this week for the game. It won’t add any new content. This week’s patch will add a few replacement animations in the older content as part of that continuing effort, it will address a few bugs, and it will address some minor changes to behind the scenes game mechanics.

Currently we are working on blocking the next two scenes as well as cleaning up some game mechanics. There’s not a lot to say about it other than that’s what we are working on as well as refining that older content with the updated animations. I feel we have played with a few different things in game mechanics and content, and now we can take what we want to see happening in this game and better organize that content to accommodate a wider variety of play styles.

So we’ll have this small update this week and then it will be a while before we update the game again. I’ll of course keep you posted through these weekly news updates on our progress towards a content update.

As always, thanks for being here in Early Access.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I noticed changes in the line counts when I was comparing scripts while gathering info for the QA. I had to go back and check every reference to see if it had been moved, changed or expanded with 1.07. I put way too much time in to that.

I wonder how much more will be removed/changed. I don't think he needs to reduce 'red herrings' confusing people, I'd rather a reworking of MC's options to fit confidence better and better attempts to check his wife's BS. That's not going to happen of course.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on the 'red herrings'?
By this point I am using SKIP so much to test my walkthrough that I have forgotten/don't care too much about the red herrings. Having said that the phone call is still problematic. There should be more variation between the confidence paths. I feel High C Steph should respect the MC enough to be honest about the phone call. Then on other confidence levels we can have it like it is currently or worst. Or remove it entirely if it is truly a red herring with no payoff down the line. It seems it is still in the game partly for Confidence points manipulation.

Ultimately, as you have brought up many times to the dev, the real issue is having meaningful, distinct choices that are consistent with the characterization suggested by the difference confidence levels. This would also have the advantage of making different confidence level playthroughs be unique almost like we are getting 3 games for price of one. The latest decision to make routes different level of hotness (the wins) cheapens the playthroughs a little.

• Red Heart

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
New content was minor dialogue changes here and there and the second Tori game on the High Confidence paths (dom 4 and 5) You have a sex scene to end it.
I've read this a couple of times already about the Tori game and it's not true.

Both the second game and its sex scene are available on every path and for all the dom1 values: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. They always trigger for 2, 4 and 5; and for 1 and 3 it depends on what you tell Steph, Jason and/or Tori about what you want to happen that night.

• Love

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I've read this a couple of times already about the Tori game and it's not true.

Both the second game and its sex scene are available on every path and for all the dom1 values: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. They always trigger for 2, 4 and 5; and for 1 and 3 it depends on what you tell Steph, Jason and/or Tori about what you want to happen that night.
Oh ok, I stand corrected. I'll have to stop using the LC and MC saves I have and have another look. Thanks for that.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
You have officially entered legendary status :ROFLMAO:
Need an alternate ending to the "glass of water" scene. When Steph lies with his legs spread after Donny and says “Are you ready [player_pet]? I want you right now” (I always hear: “lick me, bastard"). MC replies: “fuck you whore,” or something like that.
To add to the author's conspiracy theories, in the game code, during a conversation in a bar about a business trip, there is an interesting phrase “jump goof_1”. A very clear hint.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: asahibito

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
No matter what I do, I can't get on the pure cuck path, where Tori rejects you and Steph fucks your friend. I'm on the Dom1 route with confidence in the negative, high voy and low swing. Is there anything I'm missing?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
No matter what I do, I can't get on the pure cuck path, where Tori rejects you and Steph fucks your friend. I'm on the Dom1 route with confidence in the negative, high voy and low swing. Is there anything I'm missing?
I doubt there is such a scenario here.
I could be wrong, but after the latest updates, Tori no longer refuses MC, and Steph sleeps with Jason only with your consent.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes