3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think that people need to take a step back and chill a bit. Take a breath and let the story unfold. Maybe Jason is a good guy and maybe he is a snake in the grass, but until later in the story that isn't going to be revealed, and who really wants to spoil the surprise? In any case, the scenario presented needs to fit the structure of a choose-your-own adventure where two divergent fetishistic scenarios are equally possible. In every scenario that I played through, the initial offer of a threesome is in earnest but what actually unfolds is totally based on what the MC wants the most. Yes, that includes Jason playing the bull. If there is a manipulative person to be found it is clearly Tori. Jason is her puppet. It is very noticeable that if the MC is confident and self-assured she talks Jason up as her savior and if he is reluctant and insecure she degrades Jason as just another bull. We have no idea if either of these are true, neither of them are true, or both of them are true. She is the dishonest one. She is the one who makes all the real decisions. She is the one who is tailoring this experience to whatever fetish the MC develops and she is clearly the one who is talking Steph into things based on the lunch receipt you can find. For all we know, Jason doesn't even know why his wife requested any of this but dollars to donuts this has more to do with the Trading scheme that is troubling Jason than any ill intent on his part. Steph and Tori obviously have a lot to answer for in upcoming chapters but it remains to be seen the extent to which Jason falls into the bad friend category.
You have to admit it was Jason who fucked up by offering you a 3some with his wife, which was never the deal to begin with, it was always Steph, Tori and Jason in a 3some, not the mc and I’m playing it on the high confidence path, cause I’m not the Cuck

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You have to admit it was Jason who fucked up by offering you a 3some with his wife, which was never the deal to begin with, it was always Steph, Tori and Jason in a 3some, not the mc and I’m playing it on the high confidence path, cause I’m not the Cuck
False. Demonstratively false. On the high-confidence run, Jason was watching and presumably jerking off while the MC was with both women. If you just got the male name wrong and are saying that Jason fucked up because he was excluded maybe and maybe not. Jason has been pretty tight-lipped when it comes to what he actually enjoys.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know where the Jason betrayal is, but even on the lowest confidence route possible it gives you two different opportunities to tell Jason not to fuck your wife and if you do so it disables the watching from the stairway scene no matter how high your voyeurism is or how low your confidence. If you tell him anything else during those two opportunities the dialogue basically tells Jason he should follow Steph's lead or that you have put no restrictions on what happens. There are also two opportunities during the conversation with Steph before the visit that will do the same thing. With four chances to pump the breaks and one more chance to tell Steph that her sister is calling in the midst of their tryst there really isn't any betrayal to be had. Where you arrive is the natural end point of your decisions.
"Best Friend" betrayed by not telling MC about the Steph/Tori plot.
The “best friend” betrayed him by taking part in it, even if it was the role of ambassador. The author says: "The fact is, Jason is the reluctant party in all of this, which is part of why he messed it up when he was put on point", but Jason and Tori live in an open marriage, he knows Tori's character, do drawing conclusions about the meaning of the “sentence” he was asked to convey is not difficult. But I don’t believe the author, he’s already lied a lot. The players' negative reaction to Jason's actions forced him to backpedal. Also with a receipt and a telephone conversation. There is a rule in literature: “if a gun is hanging in the first part, it must fire in the last.”
The “best friend” betrayed him by offering sex to Ms+Tori+Jason, “forgetting to tell” about his “hobby,” which immediately puts them in an unequal position.
MC never got the promised sex MC+Tori+Jason, what do you call a “best friend” who doesn’t keep his promises?
And most importantly, FRIENDS DO NOT FUCK, either directly or figuratively.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
the secret is prolly gonna be steph is a huge whore and wants to gobble every cock on the street.

MC should just start charging people for fucking steph and find a new girl. Steph demoted to glorified prostitute.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well I think a lot of pyare still pissed off about how the game was originally wrote,1.6. This latest update 1.07,changes a lot of things, different dialogue and more choices with different results. Most are remembering that and it carrying over to what we have now. I used to be Jason banged your wife out of nowhere, but now you have to give him permission.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
On Friday night if you hang out to long talking to Gina, when you get back home it's too late. Wife is getting beat into the sheets, and you can go back to bar(game over) or go to guest room. He wakes up in the morning back in his bed not remembering how he got there. That makes me think that maybe the dream sequence could've really happened.

• Thinking Face

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well I think a lot of pyare still pissed off about how the game was originally wrote,1.6. This latest update 1.07,changes a lot of things, different dialogue and more choices with different results. Most are remembering that and it carrying over to what we have now. I used to be Jason banged your wife out of nowhere, but now you have to give him permission.
You could be right there. 1.06a was not what people expected, it threw me for a loop. We may still have residue hostility from that. I suppose we will have to see if Jason's motives are revealed. I just can't see how it isn't a low act. Permission is great when you have all the facts, when you are being conned, it doesn't matter if he had permission or not. That is my perspective. Its not a matter of if they have sex as much as should Jason have done so knowing what he knows. I'm in the bros before hos camp on that one.

The dev pushed that MC forgives Steph everything because he gave a promise in the bar that he wouldn't let it compromise their marriage. I said that promise is null and void as he is being deceived from before that promise and after that promise. The dev disagrees so I'm not sure how that will go in the game ahead.

On Friday night if you hang out to long talking to Gina, when you get back home it's too late. Wife is getting beat into the sheets, and you can go back to bar(game over) or go to guest room. He wakes up in the morning back in his bed not remembering how he got there. That makes me think that maybe the dream sequence could've really happened.
Interesting, you may have something there. I'll have to go back and have another look at that when I get a chance.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Interesting, you may have something there. I'll have to go back and have another look at that when I get a chance.
What dream are we talking about? Donny is on Friday, and MC dreams on Saturday, after the club. Did I miss something?
Plus the fact that Steph is a lying bitch. Trying to understand what kind of dream they were talking about, I noticed that Steph brings Donny to the marital bed, not the guest bed. Then she kicks MC/Gina out onto the rug in the hallway or a “glass of water”, you can immediately see a loving and faithful wife. The author says Steph is good?
It is impossible to make the “love and happy marriage” route in the current version of the game. The text can be rewritten, but there is no visual part to demonstrate this. And even if the author adds these scenes in a new part, it will look like a puzzle assembled from different sets. I'm not talking about the "cuckold" or "ntr" routes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What dream are we talking about? Donny is on Friday, and MC dreams on Saturday, after the club. Did I miss something?
Plus the fact that Steph is a lying bitch. Trying to understand what kind of dream they were talking about, I noticed that Steph brings Donny to the marital bed, not the guest bed. Then she kicks MC/Gina out onto the rug in the hallway or a “glass of water”, you can immediately see a loving and faithful wife. The author says Steph is good?

It is impossible to make the “love and happy marriage” route in the current version of the game. The text can be rewritten, but there is no visual part to demonstrate this. And even if the author adds these scenes in a new part, it will look like a puzzle assembled from different sets. I'm not talking about the "cuckold" or "ntr" routes.
Yeah your right, the dreams are on different nights. I should have realised. Too much going on in my head of late. Steph is certainly a bitch, as I have said often, she has no respect for her husband. I was willing to overlook these things as first time mess ups, it happens, but her continual disrespect throughout the game doesn't warrant letting her off so easy.

I don't think the dev said Steph is good directly, only that Jason is and that Tori is trying to help Steph. Yeah real good Samaritan that one. He does say Steph doesn't want the MC to know the extent of her problem and that is the reason for the deception. That 'might be commendable' depending on what it is, IF so many other people didn't already know about it. Its a fucked up thing to do to your husband. How would a real life husband feel in these circumstances? Hence the story I guess.

As it stands now I can't see how MC could forgive Steph or make this work. How could you possibly trust her again? We joke about the alternative divorce version Asahibito made, but that is where this couple should end up, but we know that isn't what will happen the dev has said so. MC will stand by her with the unconditional love BS. And I thought I was an old romantic fool :LOL:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah your right, the dreams are on different nights. I should have realised. Too much going on in my head of late. Steph is certainly a bitch, as I have said often, she has no respect for her husband. I was willing to overlook these things as first time mess ups, it happens, but her continual disrespect throughout the game doesn't warrant letting her off so easy.

I don't think the dev said Steph is good directly, only that Jason is and that Tori is trying to help Steph. Yeah real good Samaritan that one. He does say Steph doesn't want the MC to know the extent of her problem and that is the reason for the deception. That 'might be commendable' depending on what it is, IF so many other people didn't already know about it. Its a fucked up thing to do to your husband. How would a real life husband feel in these circumstances? Hence the story I guess.

As it stands now I can't see how MC could forgive Steph or make this work. How could you possibly trust her again? We joke about the alternative divorce version Asahibito made, but that is where this couple should end up, but we know that isn't what will happen the dev has said so. MC will stand by her with the unconditional love BS. And I thought I was an old romantic fool :LOL:
It's not you and me who are romantic fools. This game author’s idea of what friendship, love, a happy marriage, swing is is perverted. It feels like he is from another world. When we read detective stories, science fiction or horror, we determine the plot by the content of the story, and not by the inscription on the cover, or the words “this is a detective story,” “this is science fiction.” What bothers me is what the author says about ideas they spent six months falling in love with. It was from these ideas that v.106 emerged. Now the author says: “we will make a game based on these ideas,” he does not say: “we will make the game as promised.” The author can make the game “as he wants,” but forgetting about promises is at least impolite.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would totally take Steph on a date
We would go see a movie and have a romantic dinner
Maybe go for a nice walk while holding hands
And when we get home, we would make love
That would be a perfect date

She is a stunning woman
She would Cuck you something fierce, then have a bbc gangbang with Jason, Tyrone and Darrell and make you lick the cream pies out of her ass and cunt :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I would totally take Steph on a date
We would go see a movie and have a romantic dinner
Maybe go for a nice walk while holding hands
And when we get home, we would make love
That would be a perfect date

She is a stunning woman
She would Cuck you something fierce, then have a bbc gangbang with Jason, Tyrone and Darrell and make you lick the cream pies out of her ass and cunt :ROFLMAO:
Oops she just cut your bulls off in the middle of the night for Low Confidence. You forgot the Confidence mechanic Joshy. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oops she just cut your bulls off in the middle of the night for Low Confidence. You forgot the Confidence mechanic Joshy.
Damn why did that give me a Lorena Bobbitt nightmare flashback For all the noobs that don’t get that reference google it, oh hell we know your too lazy to do that, so here
IMG_2543.gif

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Damn why did that give me a Lorena Bobbitt nightmare flashback For all the noobs that don’t get that reference google it, oh hell we know your too lazy to do that, so here
View attachment 3017917
google it? No need I can still hear 8 year old me and friends singing "a wimboweh a wimboweh a wimboweh....in the bedroom, the quiet bedroom, john bobbit sleeps tonight, in the kitchen, the quiet kitchen, lorena gets the knife....." :eek:

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020

Dream happened on Saturday night, on Friday night he gets mad and goes to guest room. She comes down there and he starts yelling at her and won't go back to the bedroom. But he wakes up Saturday morning back in his bedroom and doesn't remember how he got there. She tells him he was sleepwalking and went to the bathroom and ended up back in his bed with her. So the next night he has the weird dream, his words, so he could've been sleepwalking and saw what was going on down in the guestroom.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Dream happened on Saturday night, on Friday night he gets mad and goes to guest room. She comes down there and he starts yelling at her and won't go back to the bedroom. But he wakes up Saturday morning back in his bedroom and doesn't remember how he got there. She tells him he was sleepwalking and went to the bathroom and ended up back in his bed with her. So the next night he has the weird dream, his words, so he could've been sleepwalking and saw what was going on down in the guestroom.
Ah that makes more sense, I get what you were saying now. I didn't think much about the sleep walking incident. The dev loves his clues and red herrings so it could be one or the other. Good pick up. For all we know Steph could be drugging the poor bugger that he has weird dreams, sleep walking episodes and memory loss.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Ah that makes more sense, I get what you were saying now. I didn't think much about the sleep walking incident. The dev loves his clues and red herrings so it could be one or the other. Good pick up. For all we know Steph could be drugging the poor bugger that he has weird dreams, sleep walking episodes and memory loss.
Facts
But why did we see the chic in the bathroom of the club, I been it was Tori. I'm prolly wrong, but the fact that you see someone in the bathroom has to mean something. I'm actually not liking to new update, cause now Step really not on that no more. So you can't that mad at her, now you're having to make so many steps for her to do something. But you already now she behind ta back, from the receipt and the phone call. When she was with Donny she told you she like being a hoe and if you weren't there that she would've let him stay the night. Then you got SIL saying your just the puppy that followed her home. Like she usually with some loud over the top asshole like Donny, and you just some kinda dork who lucked and rebounded her. Makes me think shit bout to start going downhill like you fittin to be just a dude seen in the rear view mirror taken a back seat to her new lifestyle. But hay I could be wrong

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes